Fu-ked her

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Just wondering if anyone can tell me about her all we did was meet up had sex and left she goes I have a boyfriend and a baby im like b!tch chill its just sex
ALC

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Thnk she got a brother name james or somethn, shes nasty better get yourself checked bro.
f uckd her to

Cadiz, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2013
I did about two weeks ago as well
Tammy

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2013
Trash but what do you expect Betty Colburn is her mother.
Well

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 23, 2013
Tammy wrote:
Trash but what do you expect Betty Colburn is her mother.
and who is your mother ?
Ugh

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2013
She have std.
danielle colburn

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2014
Haha damn do yall not have anything better to do then sit around putting peopkes name on the internet?!? Yall must be very bored with your lives!! Atleast it takes time out of yalls lives to think about what your gunna say about me on here (: have fun thinkin bout me dumb asses :D
Whose the Dumb Ass

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2014
danielle colburn wrote:
Haha damn do yall not have anything better to do then sit around putting peopkes name on the internet?!? Yall must be very bored with your lives!! Atleast it takes time out of yalls lives to think about what your gunna say about me on here (: have fun thinkin bout me dumb asses :D
This thread had not been commented on for more then a month, why would you bring it back up unless you want people to talk about you?!? Just Sayinnn!
I Know

Ashburn, VA

#12 Feb 28, 2014
Fu-ked her wrote:
Just wondering if anyone can tell me about her all we did was meet up had sex and left she goes I have a boyfriend and a baby im like b!tch chill its just sex
&& Who the hell are you? This shit is soo funny cuz i never leave my house without them im home 24-7 taking care of my daughter! So i dont see how you guys are fucking me?? I mean hell what are you doing dreaming about it?? Come on now all yall are is a bunch of low life people talking shit & hiding behind a computer and talking shit!! Why not put ur REAL NAMES? My BOYFRIEND BYRON MEFFORD would LOVE to know who yall are?? Or are yall tooo SCAREDD???
FRIEND OF DANIELLE

Monticello, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2014
Wow y'all are pathetic!!!!!! Lmao you dumb asses most hate your life's so much you gotta talking smack bout somebody else to make your worthless no good asses feel better lol!! I kno the girl an the stuff that she's done in her past an present an reading these post haha wow y'all are looking pretty f***ing retarded!! You think you kno the girl but really you kno what you heard like everybody else some childish high school rumors.... So get n with your life an do yourself a favor an stop making yourself look completely STUPID OK thank u have a nice night
Deep

Princeton, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2014
People literally have nothing positive to say on here! Little tip for the one that they are attacking, you do know you can trace and find out who is saying all this?! I hope you find out, take them to court(since they have so much free time) and make it public. Since they are desperate for some attention
Angel

Princeton, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2014
Well??
danielle clburn

Ashburn, VA

#16 Mar 6, 2014
well what? theirs nothing else to say! All these people are is shit talkers that have boring lives & wants to make up crap about other peoples!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating damn boyfriend "Caleb Elder" 18 min putthatinyourpipe 2
Mud Gregory 20 min putthatinyourpipe 2
county cheer 1 hr Realistic 5
No good people 8 hr Davis 1
Gary Pointer and Tabitha Mckinney 9 hr Waterofficewhore 2
Kelli Jo 9 hr cjgossar 4
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" Thu OH YEAH 144
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages