Does Anyone Take FOX NEWS serious?

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trucker

White Plains, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
This news station could also be considered a comedy station. Can't take anything they say with a straight face.
concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Trucker wrote:
This news station could also be considered a comedy station. Can't take anything they say with a straight face.
This station actually thought sarah palin was the right choice for vice-president in 2008. They interview people like rush limbaugh, sarah palin, and donald trump on a regular basis, then they get mad when people don't take them serious. I agree it's a comedy station, I laughed a few times on election night when I would flip over to fox. Remember the day before, when fox said their polls,were the polls that everyone could believe. They had romney winning by a landslide. Then the post-election melt downs by Kral Rowe, Donal Trump, Sarah Palin, and all the commenators that works for fox. Ley's not forget rush limbaughs melt-down. They all got mad at romney. All poor romney did was follow their conservative advice. You're right, this station and all their serious listeners are all a joke.
SickofCIM

Pembroke, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2012
When I saw this title I figured CIM started it. Sure he did!! Trucker and CIM is the same person. You dumb shit----don't you realize we know what you're up to.? Get a life man. In answer to you're 'Q'-----yes Many, many people take it serious. And you know that---that's what bothers you!!!!
Jacko4

Casey, IL

#4 Dec 3, 2012
concerned in muhlenberg wrote:
<quoted text>This station actually thought sarah palin was the right choice for vice-president in 2008. They interview people like rush limbaugh, sarah palin, and donald trump on a regular basis, then they get mad when people don't take them serious. I agree it's a comedy station, I laughed a few times on election night when I would flip over to fox. Remember the day before, when fox said their polls,were the polls that everyone could believe. They had romney winning by a landslide. Then the post-election melt downs by Kral Rowe, Donal Trump, Sarah Palin, and all the commenators that works for fox. Ley's not forget rush limbaughs melt-down. They all got mad at romney. All poor romney did was follow their conservative advice. You're right, this station and all their serious listeners are all a joke.

Just like your posts Laughable
concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
SickofCIM wrote:
When I saw this title I figured CIM started it. Sure he did!! Trucker and CIM is the same person. You dumb shit----don't you realize we know what you're up to.? Get a life man. In answer to you're 'Q'-----yes Many, many people take it serious. And you know that---that's what bothers you!!!!
2 million weak minds consider fox as a serious news channel. The other 200 million american are actually laughing at this pitiful channel that puts fear into weak minds. I actually am bothered that anyone would set in front of this garbage and believe a single word of this bullshit they constantly put out. Each of you should check out U-tube and realize how the world is laughing at fox news, michelle bauckman, sarah palin,rush limbaugh, donald trump, george bush, and others that associates themselves with fox news. It's like all of you don't ever want to win another election.
Jacko4

Casey, IL

#6 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>2 million weak minds consider fox as a serious news channel. The other 200 million american are actually laughing at this pitiful channel that puts fear into weak minds. I actually am bothered that anyone would set in front of this garbage and believe a single word of this bullshit they constantly put out. Each of you should check out U-tube and realize how the world is laughing at fox news, michelle bauckman, sarah palin,rush limbaugh, donald trump, george bush, and others that associates themselves with fox news. It's like all of you don't ever want to win another election.
Another broken record by the Queen of crap. Did I hear someone say choke and puke.
concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Jacko4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another broken record by the Queen of crap. Did I hear someone say choke and puke.
Ulike fox news, I tell you the truth. You remember national vacation movies staring Chevy Chase? You remember cousin Eddy? well the world has the opinion that anybody taking fox news seriously is to be compared to cousin Eddie.
josh b
#8 Dec 3, 2012
SickofCIM wrote:
im not cim and from the sound of it you probally watch fox for your news you are part of the problem dummy
SickofCIM

Pembroke, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Actually I hate FOX news. VERY seldom watch it. Not at all in last 2 months. I also despise people like you who wanna impose your beliefs on every site you can. I've kept up with you --- and I seldom post on here. plus I could't care less if another Republican is ever in office. CIM you simply are a complete miserable fuck-up. They say nothing is perfect ----but you are as close to a perfect asshole as one can be. You are the 'joke' of TOPIX. Do you not realize that everyone hates you? Talk about weak minds--you are the poster person!!
Jacko4

Casey, IL

#10 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>Ulike fox news, I tell you the truth. You remember national vacation movies staring Chevy Chase? You remember cousin Eddy? well the world has the opinion that anybody taking fox news seriously is to be compared to cousin Eddie.
The truth as you know it is warped. If Fox News is cousin Eddie you must be Clark W. Griswold a fool of all fools.
concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Jacko4 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth as you know it is warped. If Fox News is cousin Eddie you must be Clark W. Griswold a fool of all fools.
Hey, it's a free country. If anyone wants to glue themselves in front of this lieing, deceiving, comedy station and believe every word, then go right ahead. Then after this station fills your minds with fears, and they get you believing they are the good guys and there is gonna be gloom and doom upon the earth, just remember you can flip the channel over to C.N.N. and get the truth. You will also feel better about yourself, and you want have to live in fear everyday. Please don't tell others you watch fox as your news source, they will then probably worry about you and what fox is doing to your brain. This brain wash happens to fox viewers, I have friends that watches fox on a regular basis and I can see first hand what it does. It's sad.
In The Know

Russellville, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
CIM: You just stated Fox news was a joke and then referred to "U-tube" as a news source. So that must be where you get your news. That explains so much about your comments and your thoughts. That was too funny. You do know that Youtube is not a TV station and ANYONE can post on that site? Ha Ha that's hilarious. Everyone we can now get our "news" from Youtube. Thank you CIM for the insight and wealth of knowledge and info you possess. Thank you again for sharing it with those of us who are so blind.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 4, 2012
In The Know wrote:
CIM: You just stated Fox news was a joke and then referred to "U-tube" as a news source. So that must be where you get your news. That explains so much about your comments and your thoughts. That was too funny. You do know that Youtube is not a TV station and ANYONE can post on that site? Ha Ha that's hilarious. Everyone we can now get our "news" from Youtube. Thank you CIM for the insight and wealth of knowledge and info you possess. Thank you again for sharing it with those of us who are so blind.
To check his "U-tube" facts, CIM endorses the online encyclopedia Wikipedia.
concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Well- wrote:
<quoted text>
To check his "U-tube" facts, CIM endorses the online encyclopedia Wikipedia.
2 places I don't go for facts and informational news is Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. Both of these are jokes, and any serious, educated, developed mind will accept these 2 news outlets for what they are. A JOKE.
Jacko4

Casey, IL

#15 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>2 places I don't go for facts and informational news is Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. Both of these are jokes, and any serious, educated, developed mind will accept these 2 news outlets for what they are. A JOKE.
The latest Newsweek/CBS Poll has just discovered that 90% of the working public believes that Concerned In Muhlenberg is not serious educated nor has a developed mind. His margin of error was so large it could not be calculated.
SickofCIM

Pembroke, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>Hey, it's a free country. If anyone wants to glue themselves in front of this lieing, deceiving, comedy station and believe every word, then go right ahead. Then after this station fills your minds with fears, and they get you believing they are the good guys and there is gonna be gloom and doom upon the earth, just remember you can flip the channel over to C.N.N. and get the truth. You will also feel better about yourself, and you want have to live in fear everyday. Please don't tell others you watch fox as your news source, they will then probably worry about you and what fox is doing to your brain. This brain wash happens to fox viewers, I have friends that watches fox on a regular basis and I can see first hand what it does. It's sad.
Well----CIM---look what watching (whatever you watch) has done to you. That is sad. Guess others can be brainwashed but you can't. Yeah. You'd believe that. You egotistical know-it-all faggo.
concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#17 Dec 4, 2012
All you republican cheer-leaders better take a good look at what's left of your pricks in office. They are on their way OUT!!!!! We have one of the greatest presidents in history and the tea party pricks won't even work with him on anything. The whole country is starting to take notice, except the few weird ones in muhlenberg county. BYE BYE GOP!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 4, 2012
All you republican cheer-leaders better take a good look at what's left of your pricks in office. They are on their way OUT!!!!! We have one of the greatest presidents in history and the tea party pricks won't even work with him on anything. The whole country is starting to take notice, except the few weird ones in muhlenberg county. BYE BYE GOP!!!!!!!!!!
I know there is noway you were able to type "...one of the greatest presidents in history.." with a straight face. Even with your miniscule understanding of anything except ignorance and hate, you even know better than that.
concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Well- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know there is noway you were able to type "...one of the greatest presidents in history.." with a straight face. Even with your miniscule understanding of anything except ignorance and hate, you even know better than that.
He will be recored in history as one of the greatest presidents in history. At the same time era it will be written that he worked with the worst republican house in history.
Paul P

Greenville, KY

#20 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>He will be recored in history as one of the greatest presidents in history. At the same time era it will be written that he worked with the worst republican house in history.
He like you will go down as a person determined to destroy our freedoms from within.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg and Sheila Oates 59 min Friend 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr EVille Ed 852
Has Kerry Stovall resigned as coach? 7 hr Senior Lopez 20
John Collins 14 hr Good Grief 23
Krystle Alverson (Oct '16) Sun Kelly 3
wanting to give heaf Sat I know Harry 25
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Sat Kerry fan 772

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages