Where's The Republicans?

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Dr. Martin Luther King and the "I have a dream" speech and the famous march on Washington has been on T.V. all day, Many democrats have spoke about the importance of this speech and the march. Where has the republicans been all day? I just wonder. The blacks and women and Hispanics are taking notice.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2013
concerned in muhlenberg wrote:
Dr. Martin Luther King and the "I have a dream" speech and the famous march on Washington has been on T.V. all day, Many democrats have spoke about the importance of this speech and the march. Where has the republicans been all day? I just wonder. The blacks and women and Hispanics are taking notice.
There wasn't enough room for Republican speakers. They had to make room for racists like Jamie Foxx, Al Sharpton, Roslyn Brock.
If you want to know what Republican politicians had to say about the day use a search engine. There are many quotes and speeches.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barry Obama all prey upon their own race for monetary gain and power. They are not what MLK was about. He wanted people to be equal. Over 70% of black children are born to single females now. OVER 70%!!! Don't ever hear Obama saying how important a two parent household is. I do hear lots about how whitey has put him down though.

"The blacks and women and Hispanics are taking notice.". Stereotype much? I'm sure you really know and speak to a lot of black and latino ppl, right? If you do, do you say things like "how do you ppl feel about.."?
Yogi

Dunmor, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2013
That's right slick .
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Well- wrote:
<quoted text>
There wasn't enough room for Republican speakers. They had to make room for racists like Jamie Foxx, Al Sharpton, Roslyn Brock.
If you want to know what Republican politicians had to say about the day use a search engine. There are many quotes and speeches.
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barry Obama all prey upon their own race for monetary gain and power. They are not what MLK was about. He wanted people to be equal. Over 70% of black children are born to single females now. OVER 70%!!! Don't ever hear Obama saying how important a two parent household is. I do hear lots about how whitey has put him down though.
"The blacks and women and Hispanics are taking notice.". Stereotype much? I'm sure you really know and speak to a lot of black and latino ppl, right? If you do, do you say things like "how do you ppl feel about.."?
Oh yeah, there was plenty of room for these republicans to express their feelings. This party is now well known as the party that hates. They hate blacks to the point of voters surpession, they hate gays, they hate Latinos, they hate anyone that doesn't have a pocket full of money and white. Oh yeah, Fox can take a lot of credit for bring the truth out. You can now go back and stick your head back in the sand, while we elect Hillary Clinton for the next 8 years.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>Oh yeah, there was plenty of room for these republicans to express their feelings. This party is now well known as the party that hates. They hate blacks to the point of voters surpession, they hate gays, they hate Latinos, they hate anyone that doesn't have a pocket full of money and white. Oh yeah, Fox can take a lot of credit for bring the truth out. You can now go back and stick your head back in the sand, while we elect Hillary Clinton for the next 8 years.
You know about hate. You're full of it. You've told us over and over. Not even sure that you realize it.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2013
Well- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know about hate. You're full of it. You've told us over and over. Not even sure that you realize it.
Bill Clinton "A great democracy would not make it more difficult to vote than to get an assault weapon." Thanks to the republican party, we have come to this. Again, the party that hates. This party is going down, keep up the good work FOX.
Spanky

Pembroke, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2013
They were WORKING !!
Jacko4

Casey, IL

#8 Aug 29, 2013
Sounds like you are full of hate for any republican. Every thread you start or comment on has hate laced all in it. Go back under your rock.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Jacko4 wrote:
Sounds like you are full of hate for any republican. Every thread you start or comment on has hate laced all in it. Go back under your rock.
It's sadly amusing that CIM calls groups and other people racists and hateful yet he's the one that that seems racist and is very hate filled. It's called psychological projection, as named by Dr. Freud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 29, 2013
There were several high ranking republicans that were invited to speaks in Washington yesterday, this was there chance to pay respect to the great American MARTIN LUTHER KING. Each and every republican said hell no. If he's not white and rich we have absolutely no interest in paying him respect. Thank you Oprah Winfrey, thank you president Carter, thank you president Clinton, thank you president Obama, thank you to all democrats for standing up and paying tribute for this great American. We will let the republicans drown in their hate. We have one party that has love and compassion for all, and it not the republican party. Again, thank you fox news for helping spread the hate for the republican party.
Democrat no longer

Hodgenville, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2013
There were several high ranking republicans that were invited to speaks in Washington yesterday, this was there chance to pay respect to the great American MARTIN LUTHER KING. Each and every republican said hell no. If he's not white and rich we have absolutely no interest in paying him respect. Thank you Oprah Winfrey, thank you president Carter, thank you president Clinton, thank you president Obama, thank you to all democrats for standing up and paying tribute for this great American. We will let the republicans drown in their hate. We have one party that has love and compassion for all, and it not the republican party. Again, thank you fox news for helping spread the hate for the republican party.
I don't think you need much help spreading hate, you seem to be on a mission.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 29, 2013
I don't hate republicans, I hate what they stand for.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 29, 2013
I don't hate republicans, I hate what they stand for.
Hmmm....

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Democrat_vs_...
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#14 Aug 29, 2013
Well- wrote:
Good chart. The one thing I always wonder about is if Repub ideas are so great why is the GOP numbers falling. Since 2010 the registered Republican voters have gone from 32% to 28%. The GOP will be gone in about 20 more years. Over 30% of Repubs are over 55 years old. The GOP is a dying bunch of old white men.
Democrat no longer

Hodgenville, KY

#15 Aug 29, 2013
Lots of things are not as they were and you don't think all changes are for the better? The Republican Party may very well be gone and in less than 20 years (if it is 20 years from now I won't see it) and this country, As I know it may not last that long.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 29, 2013
Democrat no longer wrote:
Lots of things are not as they were and you don't think all changes are for the better? The Republican Party may very well be gone and in less than 20 years (if it is 20 years from now I won't see it) and this country, As I know it may not last that long.
Oh yeah, the old doom and gloom attitude. If things aren't like the republicans want it, the world will end. bullshit.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Good chart. The one thing I always wonder about is if Repub ideas are so great why is the GOP numbers falling. Since 2010 the registered Republican voters have gone from 32% to 28%. The GOP will be gone in about 20 more years. Over 30% of Repubs are over 55 years old. The GOP is a dying bunch of old white men.
I know why their numbers are falling, they are a bunch of racist full of hate. They refuse to believe a person deserves a good days pay for a good day work. They are full of greed as well.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 29, 2013
Well- wrote:
This chart proves my point. There's no way I could ever be a republican.
concerned in muhlenberg

Owensboro, KY

#19 Aug 30, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Good chart. The one thing I always wonder about is if Repub ideas are so great why is the GOP numbers falling. Since 2010 the registered Republican voters have gone from 32% to 28%. The GOP will be gone in about 20 more years. Over 30% of Repubs are over 55 years old. The GOP is a dying bunch of old white men.
I remember watching the republican national convention 2 years ago, They were so ate up with themselves and their rich buddies, they never once paid tribute to our active men and women in uniform or our veterans. They never mentioned the poor, the dis-abled, they all carried that attitude like, screw you I got mine. This is the same respect they showed Martin Luther King this week. NOTHING.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#20 Aug 30, 2013
Clinton would be an historic candidate – the first woman president, following the first black president. What’s more, according to the polls, she gives Democrats the best chance to retain the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica K 39 min Sticky Screen 5
Coal mining jobs 1 hr Truth spoken 7
Alisha Lear 2 hr Knowher 3
Lulu Rue do u like anal 5 hr Sticky Screen 14
The Look mystery easter give a way 7 hr Susan Thompson 25
Looking for fun (Jun '16) 7 hr Adam 25
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 7 hr oops 749

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance