'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189769 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#177411 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....hmmm....now Obama controls what DArrell Issa does????
He really has (OMG!!) usurped everyone's power!!!!
Issa does what he wants in terms of investigations, how exaclty is Obama blocking one?
This should be a good twist!!
He controls who will testify and who doesn't a**bag.

Of course, you aren't intelligent enough to understand that.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177412 Sep 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Why does this concern you, being you're not a Saudi. Are you planning to move there?
It's good to know where all that *radical* teachings of Islam are coming from. Muslims want all women to cover. They say American women walk down the streets like prostitutes, half naked. Maybe some uninformed should know what teachings of Islam is all about. And if that bothers you, don't read my posts. I don't know about you, but I don't want Shari'a or caliphate. Been there, done it...people of the Balkans abolished *CALIPHATE* March 3, 1924
and don't want to go through that again.

TO THE MISLIM WORLD, WE ARE INFIDELS AND UNBELIEVERS !
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#177414 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The photos are on Facebook moron.
Of course they are, liar. You've been duped countless times.....Does Herman Cain ring a bell? Not even Fox would run with that bullsh^t after they exposed as fake. Your mommie be home soon. Hide you skin books and ky.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#177415 Sep 5, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to know where all that *radical* teachings of Islam are coming from. Muslims want all women to cover. They say American women walk down the streets like prostitutes, half naked. Maybe some uninformed should know what teachings of Islam is all about. And if that bothers you, don't read my posts. I don't know about you, but I don't want Shari'a or caliphate. Been there, done it...people of the Balkans abolished *CALIPHATE* March 3, 1924
and don't want to go through that again.
TO THE MISLIM WORLD, WE ARE INFIDELS AND UNBELIEVERS !
It doesn't bother me, I don't live there and have no plans to visit.

United States

#177416 Sep 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't bother me, I don't live there and have no plans to visit.
Cover your ears and your eyes, and all this radical groups will be gone. Where do you think they're educated, or they just decided one day, we are going to attack Westerners? No, they learn it in they schools. That's why you have so many radical muslims all around the world. You can't contain this radical Islamists, you have to defeat Islam, period.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#177417 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>Well sh*t he sure is good at it huh! President Bush had all his lies and cronies and failures all out in the open! Obama is sooo good only Le-Idiot can see it all!!!!!!!

Best President ever if you want to use that comparison!!
Pssssst, that was six years ago. Try to keep up whiner.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#177418 Sep 5, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Cover your ears and your eyes, and all this radical groups will be gone. Where do you think they're educated, or they just decided one day, we are going to attack Westerners? No, they learn it in they schools. That's why you have so many radical muslims all around the world. You can't contain this radical Islamists, you have to defeat Islam, period.
Why is it that all Muslims are not terrorists, did they go to the wrong school?
Confucius

Madison, TN

#177419 Sep 5, 2014
Are you confused by what is going on in the Middle East?

We support the Iraqi government in the fight against ISIS.

We don't like ISIS, but ISIS is supported by Saudi Arabia who we do like.

We don't like Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him, but ISIS is also fighting against him.

We don't like Iran, but Iran supports the Iraqi government in its fight against ISIS.

So some of our friends support our enemies, some enemies are now our friends, and some of our enemies are fighting against our other enemies, who we want to lose, but we don't want our enemies who are fighting our enemies to win.

If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they could be replaced by people we like even less.

Along with all this we have a bunch of idiot Demoncrats running our nation.

GOTP

Woburn, MA

#177420 Sep 5, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
He controls who will testify and who doesn't a**bag.
Of course, you aren't intelligent enough to understand that.
Oh really!!!!! I am intelligent enough to know you're wrong there soldier, Issa has subpoena power dumbdumb and can compel anyone he wants to testify.

And he has!!
"Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) has issued 103 subpoenas since taking control of the House Oversight Committee in 2011, according to a review by The Hill."

Yeah, uh oh!!

Apparently "you aren't intelligent enough to understand that".

So, no Obama does not decide who testifies!

Wrong = no points.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#177421 Sep 5, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they are, liar. You've been duped countless times.....Does Herman Cain ring a bell? Not even Fox would run with that bullsh^t after they exposed as fake. Your mommie be home soon. Hide you skin books and ky.
Yes Crappy I remember the Bimbos that Axelrod had their paid mouth piece Allred prep the girls, flew them to NYC, swank hotel and paid off their past due bills and rent. Gosh, wonder what they would say,,,,,,,,,,not under oath.
Commietator

New Albany, IN

#177422 Sep 5, 2014
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL, ROTFL, what an ignotard fagtite, LOLOLOL,

U.N. does have an agenda to disarm citizens, but not reported by CNN or MSLSD so it must not be real, you own that too,

Fewest Americans killed since Farter? LOLOLOL, every administration that followed a weak libtard demoturd had to clean up the mess, like Bush did clintons, you own that one,

54 months of the longest recession and food stamp growth in U.S. history, yep, you fagtites own that one too,

$85 billion a month pumped into the stock market to deepen the recession and coming financial collapse for the sake of short term fake numbers and elections, yep, you own that one,

Most oil and NG in 40 years, yep, on private lands, more restrictions than anytime in history for public lands, yep, you own that one,

Highest profits in American companies in US history? Yep, you definately own that one, especially since hussein oblamer claimed he was against it and for the poor, LOLOLOL at that one,

The barackalypse is upon us, productivity is down, race divisions between black and white at the highest since the 1960s, unsustainable stock market, terrorists now own US equipment and taking over the middle east, yep, you own those too,

LOLOLOL, man, you ignotards are hilarious, can't wait to see another fantasy,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
If any Repub President had cut deficit spending by. 70% like Obama has you Repubs would be trying to make him leader for life. I hate hypocrisy.
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#177423 Sep 5, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
F off sh**bag.
You have no idea what it is to stand up and defend your country. You are a POS that wants all the freedoms that have been provided by those that have served, fought and died, without having to stand up and answer the call.
I'm sure you have protested at soldiers funerals. You are the most common, lowest form of human, you are a coward.
All of these complexities of Freedom & Liberty you speak of are guaranteed to you by someone else fighting the battle.
You need to just say thank you and shut your sewer hole when it comes to defending this country.
"You need to just say thank you and shut your sewer hole when it comes to defending this country."

How about you just proved my point about not knowing what you're defending!!!! You know, freedom of speech and all!!

"I'm sure you have protested at soldiers funerals." No, that's Baptist you're thinking of, you know, other religious zealots!!! Not me!!

"All of these complexities of Freedom & Liberty you speak of are guaranteed to you by someone else fighting the battle"
Nope, wrong again, they are guaranteed to me by the Constitution regardless of Wars.

Here's a question for you...

Why is it OK for Republicans to refuse to fund Veterans when they return from the battlefield? Why is THAT OK with you?
Commietator

New Albany, IN

#177424 Sep 5, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
The Obamacare News That Republicans Don’t Want You To Hear About

Health insurance premiums across 15 states and the District of Columbia will fall in 2015, a new study from the Kaiser Family Foundation finds. The analysis, which examined the second-lowest cost silver plan in the marketplaces, concludes that subsidy-eligible individuals “whose income does not change will generally pay a little less to enroll in the second-lowest cost silver plan in 2015 than they did if they enrolled in the second-lowest cost plan in 2014.”

The report comes in the wake of a Congressional Budget Office analysis from April, which found that premiums for Obamacare coverage are lower than the federal government had anticipated. As a result, the office estimated that that the law will cost the government $5 billion less than projected in 2014 and $104 billion less for the 2015-2024 period. The cost could decrease even further in 2015, since the law’s tax credits are tied to the second-lowest-cost silver plans.

The second enrollment period begins on Nov. 15. The CBO projects that 13 million people will sign up for coverage.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/09/05/35...

OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Can't be. FauxNews has said for the past 6 years health insurance will go up.

United States

#177425 Sep 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that all Muslims are not terrorists, did they go to the wrong school?
They all go to the same school ...again and for the last time...Quran teaches that non muslims are unbelievers and infidels. Read Ottoman Empire (muslim Turks) and the 500 year slavery and you will see, they're same as ISIS today. Turks beheaded people, rape women, kidnapped children, impale people.........don't you see all the same barbarism?!!

If someone is robbing bank, and you're on lookout ... what does that make you...?????
Commietator

New Albany, IN

#177426 Sep 5, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>They want to "remember Benghazi" as the bumper sticker says. Even though..

They want to forget the 13 other attacks that took place during the Bush admin.
The many dead Americans from those "other" attacks they would like you to forget with them.
They are incapable (willful ignorance) of even accepting what really happend, reality!!

benghazi/IRS/Solundra/and many many other fabricated BS scandals all proven BS, does it matter, nope!!!

Remember to forget you're FOS TEahadists!!!!!!!!
You got that right,,, their King Reagan got 241 marines and others killed in Beirut but none of them can remember more than the number 13.
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#177427 Sep 5, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
If any Repub President had cut deficit spending by. 70% like Obama has you Repubs would be trying to make him leader for life. I hate hypocrisy.
yeah but, as you know, THAT will never happen!!!!

Good laugh though!
Commietator

New Albany, IN

#177428 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You, Hillary and Obama were just proved liars again. State wouldn't give the go ahead. By the time they did, it was too late.
Wow!!! You need just one more Repub monkey trial and I'm sure your facts will come out on the matter.
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#177429 Sep 5, 2014
Confucius wrote:
Are you confused by what is going on in the Middle East?
We support the Iraqi government in the fight against ISIS.
We don't like ISIS, but ISIS is supported by Saudi Arabia who we do like.
We don't like Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him, but ISIS is also fighting against him.
We don't like Iran, but Iran supports the Iraqi government in its fight against ISIS.
So some of our friends support our enemies, some enemies are now our friends, and some of our enemies are fighting against our other enemies, who we want to lose, but we don't want our enemies who are fighting our enemies to win.
If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they could be replaced by people we like even less.
Along with all this we have a bunch of idiot Demoncrats running our nation.
Wow huh, all this is Democrats fault huh?

did ISIS exist before we invaded Iraq?

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#177430 Sep 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that all Muslims are not terrorists, did they go to the wrong school?
Not all whites are racist, not all blacks are panthers and not all Muslims are terrorist. You shall know them by their fruits the Bible says. Basically, you watch what they do not what they say. Kinda like Obama.

United States

#177431 Sep 5, 2014
http://www.islam-watch.org/syedkamranmirza/wh...

WHAT IS ISLAMIC TERRORISM AND HOW COULD IT BE DEFEATED?
By Syed Kamran Mirza

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhlenberg truth 1 hr Lori mikals 19
News Uncle Lee's set to reopen 2 hr Gunner 1
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 4 hr Speaktruth 682
Know of any places hiring in the county? Jul 26 positive society 21
Greenville Music Thread (May '12) Jul 25 Yes 24
Best place to get hair cut Jul 22 Just Me 4
Saturdays on the Square Jul 14 Curious 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages