'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 280389 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172475 Jul 31, 2014
Corrected Link;

USA Today:

Tea Party Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-fen...
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172477 Jul 31, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>You're forgetting the 60 vote limit aren't you?
That didn't stop them form passing Obamacare. Face it pal! Obama lied to the Latinos just everyone else.... The liberals own what's happening on the border... DEAL WITH IT!

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#172478 Jul 31, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
He promised the Latino voters he would pass immigration in his first term. He promised it would be a TOP PRIORITY!!! I stood right there and heard him myself.
Now, all I hear is the excuse makers talking out of their asses about a BROKEN PROMISE! Now, you got a disaster down on the border and it's the republicans fault. Obama, Reid and Pelosi were never serious about passing immigration reform. It was never mentioned to my knowledge until, you guessed it... Election time.
NO EXCUSE!!!! Immigration never even came up!!!! Obama was to busy paying off his campaign supporters with a 878 billion dollar stimulus, a BS Healthcare Law, And a stupid financial reform bill that guaranteed that if Wall Street and the big banks failed again the taxpayers would pick up the bill AGAIN!
LOL your ignorance of actual facts is amazing.
Its late and Im too tired to educate you.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#172479 Jul 31, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't stop them form passing Obamacare. Face it pal! Obama lied to the Latinos just everyone else.... The liberals own what's happening on the border... DEAL WITH IT!
Like I've already said, its going to get interesting.!!!

Since: Oct 09

#172480 Jul 31, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Takes 60 votes in the Senate to pass anything. Even when the Dems had the majority they did not have 60 vote majority. So to answer this question for you:
WASHINGTON — With the Republican-led filibuster of a Senate proposal to raise the federal minimum wage to $10.10 on Wednesday the bill failed.
Senate Republicans blocked a bill raising the minimum wage to $10.10 an hour in a 54 to 42 vote early Wednesday afternoon, with Majority Leader Harry Reid voting no for procedural reasons and Tennessee Republican Sen. Bob Corker voting yes. In other words, all but one Senate Republican voted to keep the federal minimum wage at $7.25 an hour, or $15,080 for a year of full-time work, below the federal poverty threshold for a family of two. In fact, they voted to block a simple majority vote on the issue. And it wasn't a surprise. We all know that this is where Republicans stand on making work pay and building the middle class.
So calling Republicans the "party of no" is just a bull$#it talking point you parrot when it's convenient for your ideological slant?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172481 Jul 31, 2014
The ‘do-nothing’ Congress isn’t even good at doing nothing anymore

In a last-minute twist, the House looked as though it might adjourn Thursday for August recess without passing a bill to address the crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border. Quelle surprise.

The fact that this Congress isn't getting much done is no secret. And as the great Philip Bump wrote a few weeks back, it's on pace to become the do-nothing-est of all the recent "do-nothing" Congresses.

But no visualization puts that in such stark relief as the chart below, from the Pew Research Center, which tracks how many laws were enacted by each of the last 10 Congresses in their first 19 months — i.e., where we are today.

The first thing you'll notice is that the 113th Congress has passed only 108 "substantive" bills. That's the lowest that number has been in the [ast two decades (and probably for much longer than that, if not in history).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

-- Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), in an interview with the National Journal, describing his goal in retaking the Senate.

He even failed at that. Please tell us what McCONnell has done for KY.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172482 Jul 31, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I don't think you do know how it works. Majority in the Senate is 60 votes not 50. That is the reason everything you have brought up was not passed. Also the bills that did pass the Senate are blocked by the Repubs in the House.
WASHINGTON (AP)— House Republican leaders on Wednesday blocked any votes on immigration legislation from the Senate, raising doubts about the prospects for election-year action on overhauling the nation’s laws
I know exactly how it works... I ain't the one googling the Washington Compost for answers.

The same congress that passed Obamacare had the ability to pass immigration reform. Do I need to give a class in the reconciliation process that was used to shove Obamacare down the throats of the American people. Or are you liberals suddenly suffering from memory loss? Or are you really just that stupid?

Flat Lick Ky.

#172483 Jul 31, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yes you did, and we all are still laughing at your ignorance.
I'm glad I could bring some levity to your life.!!!
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172484 Jul 31, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Running off when you can't debate facts is what the liberals do best. An atheist educating someone? LMMFAO!!!! Are you an expert on pond scum? I Ain't interested!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172485 Jul 31, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts exactly. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCHCH
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172486 Jul 31, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Apostle,

If you truly did Not Know the Republicans Want To Abolish Social Security, it is Never to Late for you to Bail Out of the Republican Party and Join the Democratic Party and fight for working class people for a change.... God Will Bless you for it........

God Loves a Republican Sinner Man who Repents his Evil Ways..........

Watch;

Tea Party Leaders Tell Larry King, "Yes, We Would Absolutely Abolish Social Security."

Flat Lick Ky.

#172487 Jul 31, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
So calling Republicans the "party of no" is just a bull$#it talking point you parrot when it's convenient for your ideological slant?
If I were you I'd rethink this logic.!!!
Dale

United States

#172488 Jul 31, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad I could bring some levity to your life.!!!
LMAO!!!
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172489 Jul 31, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Like I've already said, its going to get interesting.!!!
You're on here talking about a do nothing congress while being completely unaware that the liberals have controlled the senate for 7 years... You proved that you don't know a damn thing about politics... You need to find a "kiddy thread" to play on.
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172490 Jul 31, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts exactly. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCHCH
I'm right here... Educate me. You LIBERALS are getting your asses handed to you by someone who has actually read books... Not the kind you read. You know, pictures for the big words. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172491 Jul 31, 2014
Perry:'It's Beyond Belief' That House GOP Bailed On Border Bill

Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) shamed House Republicans on Thursday for failing to bring their bill to address the border crisis up for a vote.

"It's beyond belief that Congress is abandoning its post while our border crisis continues to create humanitarian suffering, and criminal aliens still represent a clear threat to our citizens and our nation," Perry said in a statement.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) shamed House Republicans on Thursday for failing to bring their bill to address the border crisis up for a vote.

"It's beyond belief that Congress is abandoning its post while our border crisis continues to create humanitarian suffering, and criminal aliens still represent a clear threat to our citizens and our nation," Perry said in a statement.

"While Texas has taken what steps it can to mitigate the damage caused by a porous border, Congress and the President have a duty to address our border security issues without further delay. Congress should not go into recess until the job is completed."

It now appears that members will stay in D.C. to work on the border bill before leaving for August recess. House Republicans will meet Friday morning to discuss their approach.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/perry-c...

Love it when they eat their own. haha

Vote Cancelled On Border Crisis Bill; GOP Tells Obama To Act Alone
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/07/vote-cancel...

They are afraid he will do just that. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172492 Jul 31, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Apostle,
If you truly did Not Know the Republicans Want To Abolish Social Security, it is Never to Late for you to Bail Out of the Republican Party and Join the Democratic Party and fight for working class people for a change.... God Will Bless you for it........
God Loves a Republican Sinner Man who Repents his Evil Ways..........
Watch;
Tea Party Leaders Tell Larry King, "Yes, We Would Absolutely Abolish Social Security."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IpiZ3kgBFk0XX
Read a book... Get off the internet... Your minds are being destroyed. You're being brainwashed by the Soros rags you're reading.

Ask yourself this question. If the republicans were out to destroy SS why do the seniors vote republican? Especially, in the house and senate?

Flat Lick Ky.

#172493 Jul 31, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on here talking about a do nothing congress while being completely unaware that the liberals have controlled the senate for 7 years... You proved that you don't know a damn thing about politics... You need to find a "kiddy thread" to play on.
Can you recommend one?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172494 Jul 31, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here... Educate me. You LIBERALS are getting your asses handed to you by someone who has actually read books... Not the kind you read. You know, pictures for the big words. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Dream on loser troll, you are the biggest ass on here. You read books? hahaha

Go back to your monticello-ky thread and bore those people. You are a lunatic. You related to that A Lunatic lisa loon or just the goatshit for brains troll spinning your name and location.

There's no educating your ignorantass, you really must of rode the short bus. Thanks to OBAMAcare you can stay on your meds and therapy. Now fo coward loser lemming clown.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172495 Jul 31, 2014
Ted Nugent Needs Thorazine: I’m Being Persecuted by ‘Lying Freaks’ for ‘Doing God’s Work’

http://aattp.org/ted-nugent-needs-thorazine-i...

haha, what a NUTjob, like most of the teabagger CONS heroes.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly from ideal in greenville 19 min Boo 9
Extra money 5 hr muhcountyguy 5
Deer on main street 22 hr Four eyes 9
Solar eclipse 22 hr Four eyes 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Eddyville 60 965
Ernie Thu Ernie 12
Payton Getchell Tue Of course 13

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages