'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253487 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#167925 Jun 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>You can see the same thing on the cartoon network....
Watching cartoon network, really ...no wonder you liberals are so uninformed!
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#167926 Jun 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They do NOT have enuf "common sense" to KNOW the difference Z ...!!!
:)
Common sense on this board is NOT very 'common' from 'them and their ILK ...
Thank YOU for being 'you'...!!!
By THAT I mean ...
It LETS me "know" there ARE still 'good people' in this Country!
:)
Thank You AL...'good people', and you're too...real *PATRIOT* <3 !!!
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#167927 Jun 26, 2014
GOTP wrote:
"""You can't impeach first black president, that would be as you liberal lunatics call it,'racism'... that's your scapegoat ...!"
No that would be what you would do if you actually HAD ANYTHING!!!!
You're saying you would like to, and you could, but, you won't because you're afraid of what Liberals would call it???
That's mighty brave of you!
Ahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhaah ahahaha
Racist AG Eric Holder will jump in the fire to protect Obama...as he (Eric Holder) calls 'them''MY PEOPLE'...and you too bigoted liberal racist pig ... take a hike...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167928 Jun 26, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You AL...'good people', and you're too...real *PATRIOT* <3 !!!
You ARE too ...!!!
<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167929 Jun 26, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
Watching Cavuto slap down Michelle Bachmann and the resentment class Tea Party, over the possible lawsuit against President Obama, was hilarious. Well worth the Google. "Where were you then", Cavuto asked, in regards to Executive Orders under George W. Bush. Of course, she had no answer.
I 'saw' THAT!
WHAT do "you" suggest ...???
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#167930 Jun 26, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
There was three e-mail on Lois Lerner's Blackberry . If you want proof you can watch Fox new because you can bet it won't be on ABC CBS or ABC.
You are sooooooooooo uninformed ,aren't you?. Maybe somebody doesn't want you to know what's going on and they with hold news that puts them in a bad light .They know you won't tale the time to find out for yourself. Wish I had fools believing everything I said, I'd be so rich.
Bet you guys believe if it isn't on the local stations it didn't happen. I wonder if you even watch any news at all . You just take and swallow what your fed on the Liberal websites.
I did watch Fox and saw Cavuto destroy Michelle Bachmann and the Tea Party with one interview. Even they're getting tired of the Tea Party nonsense.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167931 Jun 26, 2014
Dem Sen:[Manchin ~AL]‘People Would Have Died’ Without Coal Last Winter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/26/dem-sen-peo...
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167934 Jun 26, 2014
Conservatives, Conspiracies and a Republican Party that’s Always Crying Wolf

I often joke that there have been so many ridiculous right-wing conspiracy theories push by conservatives that I’ve forgotten more than I can remember. And each time they try to push one of these conspiracies, they whine and moan about how the “media is ignoring the truth.”

No. What the media has done (most of it anyway) is ignore the perpetual right-wing witch hunt that’s been going on against President Obama since before he was even inaugurated as president in January 2009.

They’ve lied, blatantly misinformed and perpetuated so many ridiculous ideas that it’s impossible for any non-conservative Americans to take anything they say seriously.

And quite possibly the most comical thing about all this right-wing fear mongering is that many of the things they’ve tried bashing Obama for are things Republican presidents have similarly done, often worse.

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/conservati...

"Republican presidents have similarly done, often worse".........

Sure glad the DEMS didn't start a coffee party and act like these
conservative pitch-forked villagers have when Reagan and Bush were doing worse than Obama has.

HYPOCRITES

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#167935 Jun 26, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching cartoon network, really ...no wonder you liberals are so uninformed!
Is this a my dad can beat up your dad post?
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167936 Jun 26, 2014
Grassley's Hunt For An Obama Insider Trading Scandal Backfires: Nabs GOP Staffer instead

Early last year, Wall Street traders somehow found out that the Obama administration planned to make a policy change to Medicare before the news was even announced.
The flurry of stock trades in major health care companies that followed has since caught the eye of federal law enforcement as well as Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), who has made investigating the matter one of his pet projects on the Senate Finance and Judiciary committees. In his search, Grassley has gone as far as to cast suspicion on the Obama administration as the source of the leak.

But in a twist, the Wall Street Journal reported last week that federal regulators and law enforcement officials have now focused their attention on a Republican health policy staffer in the House. A lawsuit filed on Friday by the Securities and Exchange Commission, first reported by the Journal, said investigators believe the staffer "may have been" the source of the leak. It also sought to force the staffer to turn over records to investigators, something he and the committee have reportedly refused to do despite being handed subpoenas.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/grassl...

hahaha

HYPOCRITES

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167937 Jun 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
That's 'your' mentality ...

:D

Remember ...
My dogs BIGGER than your dog ...'commercials'...
I do ...

LIVE & L~E~A~R~N ...
My "best" advice

;~)
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167938 Jun 26, 2014
Democrat Laughs in Do-Nothing John Boehner’s Face For Suing Obama

Rep. Mark Pocan (D-WI) seems to have found Speaker Boehner’s hubris hard to swallow today.

On the heels of Boehner’s announcement that the Republican Party will be doing what it always does when a Democrat is in office — sue and try to impeach (after obstruction and ginning up scandals)— Pocan laughed in Boehner’s face with a statement denouncing the Speaker for his historically lazy House that tried to shut the government down just last year.

“With Speaker Boehner and the Tea Party at the helm, this Congress has failed to act on vital legislation to help improve the lives of Americans. The same Speaker who allowed the government to shut down last October, now intends to sue the President of the United States for acting while Congress has not, instead voting to repeal the Affordable Care Act 54 times and turning the tragedy in Benghazi into a manufactured scandal.

“In fact, the least productive Congress in modern history – the so-called ‘Do-nothing Congress’ of 1948 – passed 350 bills in their first year; this Congress passed fewer than 100 bills in its first year. It is ironic the Speaker would sue the President for doing his job while the House of Representatives fails to do its job.

“Speaker Boehner is allowing the Tea Party tail to wag the dog. It is clear he has chosen to be the Speaker for the extreme right-wing of the Republican Party. Unfortunately, this Republican controlled House of Representatives has no intention of actually governing and will continue to block any effort by President Obama at the expense of our constituents.”

more...

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/25/democr...

when the right goes off on one of their nutter jihads, the rest of the country points and laughs.- POLITICUSA

Voters won't forget. Watch for it.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#167939 Jun 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
That's 'your' mentality ...
:D
Remember ...
My dogs BIGGER than your dog ...'commercials'...
I do ...
LIVE & L~E~A~R~N ...
My "best" advice
;~)
You talk like you know me!!!
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#167940 Jun 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if that is liberal way of thinking, then go for it ...!!!!!
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167941 Jun 26, 2014
New Poll Shows Majority Of Kentucky Voters Side With Alison Lundergan Grimes On Taxes

A new poll on Kentuckians' attitudes towards taxation may bear some worrying trends for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) in the country's marquee Senate race.

The Americans for Tax Fairness Action Fund released the results of a new poll Thursday showing that a majority of Kentucky voters support making the federal tax system fairer to middle-class families by requiring wealthy individuals and corporations to pay a "fairer" share of taxes.

Grimes released a plan to pay for a new bridge in the state by closing corporate tax loopholes and using the additional revenue to fund the bridge's construction, while McConnell said he'd do so by reducing construction worker wages.

The poll found that 63 percent of respondents favored Grimes' proposal over McConnell's.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/26/alis...

HAHA, love it. I like it when they show you how they will change it, not just say they will change it like the repukes with no plan.

turtleman "not my job" McCONnell needs to pack his bags for CHINA. We see what his job plan is.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167942 Jun 26, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If Water Boarding is not torture than why was it listed as torture in the charges against Japanese soldiers on trial for War Crimes after WWII. If the US put people to death because of it in 1947 who made it okay in 2002?
Take that up with the Justice Dept.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#167943 Jun 26, 2014
Monday night Megyn Kelly interview with domestic terrorist and Obama's friend Bill Ayers...
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167944 Jun 26, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you use my frame there numbnuts? Willfully ignorant is something I've said here for days, even weeks, about you clowns, now YOU want to use it?? You should ask first you POS loser with zero ideas of your own.
Did you expect me to counter your claim that Bush didn't torture? That Cheney didn't stovepipe intelligence?
There's another dream of yours.
You'll be on your won to figure out why I wouldn't do that!!!!!
Something to do with ridiculousness and already proven beyond anyones doubt, well, not everyones and I have no interest in correcting your willful ignorance!!!
Again, you can't refute so you rant.

You are irrelevant. Just like the Dim Party.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#167945 Jun 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
New Poll Shows Majority Of Kentucky Voters Side With Alison Lundergan Grimes On Taxes
A new poll on Kentuckians' attitudes towards taxation may bear some worrying trends for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) in the country's marquee Senate race.
The Americans for Tax Fairness Action Fund released the results of a new poll Thursday showing that a majority of Kentucky voters support making the federal tax system fairer to middle-class families by requiring wealthy individuals and corporations to pay a "fairer" share of taxes.
Grimes released a plan to pay for a new bridge in the state by closing corporate tax loopholes and using the additional revenue to fund the bridge's construction, while McConnell said he'd do so by reducing construction worker wages.
The poll found that 63 percent of respondents favored Grimes' proposal over McConnell's.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/26/alis...
HAHA, love it. I like it when they show you how they will change it, not just say they will change it like the repukes with no plan.
turtleman "not my job" McCONnell needs to pack his bags for CHINA. We see what his job plan is.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
bottom feeders can never get enough of others possessions. Jump rats jump!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167946 Jun 26, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
If water boarding is torture, what is Obama, doing killing them.....is he then WAR CRIMINAL ...?????
In war there are people that get killed,,duh,,,,,,,,,, ignorant Serb.
But once a POW, it is against the Law to torture them,,, duh,,,,,,you ignorant Serb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelter for women in Greenville 3 hr I checked into it 37
Die hard democracts. 4 hr yes 29
cundiff (Feb '13) 5 hr U Know 55
hypocrite shop owners 6 hr 4 sho 6
Brittany cramer 8 hr Fox 6
Shawn Wagoner sucks as a burgler 10 hr DangerousWoman 1
Chad Watson Lawsuit against Jagoe Homes (May '16) 11 hr My two cents 25

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance