'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167304 Jun 20, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
plus the resident sock clowns ... said the 'crone'...
~~~~~~~~~~
They are STILL an 'opinion" aren't they ...???
EVEN "if" some people post as different names!
I "do NOT" ...
AL 'only'...
You "just can't HELP" yourself ... I 'know'...
Been FED too much WH 'beer'...
)8~D>
Said the lisa lush loon....
Leave it to you to run from thread to thread recruiting CONservaNUTS such as yourself to come and help you spread bullshit, propaganda gloom and doom for a handful of libs posting here.
Go sleep it off A Lunatic and take your Jose' bottle with you.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Said the lisa lush loon.... said the dumChit crone ...

You can ONLY WISH that I'm a 'lush'... and/OR that person ...
And not make sense ...

YOU' know' I'm telling the TRUTH ..
-n-
YOU can't STAND it

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167305 Jun 20, 2014
June 20, 2014
Iraq and the Bloody Price of Lies
By Selwyn Duke
Western civilization lied and people died.

It lied, that is, to itself.

I am referring to Iraq, but not to the hapless George W. Bush and the claim of WMDs’ existence, which, at worst, was not a lie but the result of faulty intelligence. The lie at issue here is more fundamental. It imbues Bushes, Clintons and Obamas, both the left and the right and most everyone in-between. It is the enlightened position of the modern man, a tenet of our times.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/06/iraq_a...

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#167306 Jun 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
I "do NOT" ...
AL 'only'...
)8~D>
sure, sloopy, American Lady Patriot, we believe you, Lisa.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#167307 Jun 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Obama moves to ensure sick leave for gay couples
4 hrs ago | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Myrtle Beach Online
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T5V16V...
~~~~~~~~~~
THAT in 'itself'
is
-SICK-...
Capiche?!?
the Constitution is sick? How conservative.
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#167308 Jun 20, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~
I "do NOT" ...
AL 'only'...
)8~D>
Said the lisa lush loon....
Leave it to you to run from thread to thread recruiting CONservaNUTS such as yourself to come and help you spread bullshit, propaganda gloom and doom for a handful of libs posting here.
Go sleep it off A Lunatic and take your Jose' bottle with you.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
hey Ms R, are they still in a drunken revel over their 1 for 14 teabagger win?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167309 Jun 20, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, sloopy, American Lady Patriot, we believe you, Lisa.
YES! I 'have' posted as those peeps ...
BUT
I 'said so" when DOING it!

SSOoooooo you know ...
TRUTH "still" STANDS :)

That's the difference ... blasphemer ...'clothed' in a 'child's' clothing ...

~-~
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167310 Jun 20, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Ms R, are they still in a drunken revel over their 1 for 14 teabagger win?
Hi Calvin. Yes they are....especially the boozehound. haha She's been topix trolling recruiting more circus clown socks.

Hope you aren't working too hard out in this heat.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167311 Jun 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

You can ONLY WISH that I'm a 'lush'... and/OR that person ...
And not make sense ...
YOU' know' I'm telling the TRUTH ..
-n-
YOU can'tSTAND it
:D
YOU ARE that boozehound lush and prove it all the time. Don't make sense? That's YOU.

YOU wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face with a Jose' chaser. haha

Keep trying Lisa loon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167312 Jun 20, 2014
Another level of low for the teabagging repukes

Vicious Racists Smear Malia Obama as ‘Affirmative Action Loser’ for Landing First Job (Screenshots)

Prepare yourselves, folks! Conservatives are attacking the President’s kids again. No, no one claimed he molested Sasha in public again–This time, Malia Obama worked for one day on Halle Berry’s new TV show, Extant.

Apparently, spending a day as a production assistant on the set where she “helped with computer shot alignments and the director also let her slate a take,” according to a source, is an IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE…or something. They think the President’s children can be impeached, right?

Being the easily outraged bunch of racists that they are, conservatives jumped at this opportunity to hurl slurs and vitriol at the President’s 15-year-old daughter.

From Breitbart:

This is, of course just a small sample of the vileness displayed by conservatives in response to something so innocuous as one of the President’s children. Now, imagine if President Obama managed to catch one of the most wanted terrorists in the world (again).

Oh, wait…

http://aattp.org/vicious-racists-smear-malia-...

From Breitbart: the most foul and racist comments I left out. Do these idiots know that posting these comments on their facebook and in sites promoting hate, bigotry, racism, and violence are stamped forever retrievable. How nice for their children and grandchildren to see what "patriotic" and "Christian"- like they are. Pretty pathetic. You don't see DEMS behaving like the lowest of teabagging CONS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167313 Jun 20, 2014
Tea Party Stands Alone on Key Issues

There’s the Tea Party -- and then there’s everyone else.

The fact that one half of one major party has divergent views than members of their own party -- let alone the country -- shows why it’s so difficult for the GOP to govern right now.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/te...

teabaggers vs CONS, love it when they eat their own. Such an example they set for the country. Pathetic losers

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167314 Jun 20, 2014
You Think Obama’s Poll Numbers Are Bad? Wait Until You See The Tea Party’s

Both the President and his party are putting the Republicans to shame. He is 30% more popular than the Republican Party, and nearly 50% more popular than the laughably inane Tea Party. If his presidency is over, as some right-wing pundits are gleefully claiming, what does that mean for conservatives?

And that’s not all. On a series of policy questions, the people plainly side with progressive positions. If there is one thing this poll tells us, it’s that Democrats who run as Democrats will win in November and in 2016.

Click here for the numbers and the rest of the story at News Corpse.
http://aattp.org/you-think-obamas-poll-number...

With the congress numbers bad and Obama not running, looking good for the DEMS. Deny all you want repukes.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167317 Jun 20, 2014
Paul Ryan Goes Ballistic On IRS Commissioner Over Lost Emails:‘I Don’t Believe You’[VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/20/paul-ryan-g...

NOR do 'I'...

:)
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167318 Jun 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You Think Obama’s Poll Numbers Are Bad? Wait Until You See The Tea Party’s ... said THE dumChit!
The Tea Party's "ain't"[:)] the FAILURE-in-Chief ...
Are THEY ...???
)8~D>

I didn't "say" I didn't "say" anything you dumbass boozehound. If you quit trolling every thread on topix you might pass out and rest up for your threesome with sissyboy and chemtrail later tonight.

Only you racist bigoted teabagger CONS think he is a failure. Glad you losers are the MINORITY. Keep trying lisa )8~D> loon. haha

Go pass out, you are rambling incoherently.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#167319 Jun 20, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't "say" I didn't "say" anything you dumbass boozehound. If you quit trolling every thread on topix you might pass out and rest up for your threesome with sissyboy and chemtrail later tonight.

Only you racist bigoted teabagger CONS think he is a failure. Glad you losers are the MINORITY. Keep trying lisa )8~D> loon. haha

Go pass out, you are rambling incoherently.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
you really must be one miserable person!! what has all your crying and hate accomplished in life? even if you are right about something....NO ONE CARES!! i doubt there's a politician alive that even knows your name.
Stephen

Saugus, MA

#167320 Jun 20, 2014
I belong to the big minority and I say :
He who fart in the Church
is sitting in its own pew.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#167321 Jun 20, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Bush used more tax payer dollars in one week building new roads, power plants and water plants in Afghanistan then Obama could spend on a year of vacation.
All because of a Muslim president , now it's all in the hands of our enemies.;plus all the weapons that were left there. Obama pulled all the troops out against advise not to do so. He was told what would happen if he did , and now it's happened.
Little by little, one place at a time is being taken over.
Next it be America they will take {or try]
That's why Obama doesn't want us to have guns and what all the gun running was about. Benghazi, was about gun running, and Fast and Furious. Getting as many guns as possible into the hands of our enemies, for when the time is right. The gun battle isn't over. Hillary has called people who want to keep their guns TERRIOST'S .
You idiots will never know what hit you, you will be so unprepared, and it will serve you right.
Hopefully the rest of will be better prepared, because we're paying attention.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#167323 Jun 20, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit.....the left don't fly your teabagging flag. They were far right fright extremist. Keep trying lisa loon.

Amanda and Jerad Miller

Video Emerges of Vegas Cop Killer Jerad Miller Speaking at Bundy Ranch

As more and more details emerge about the Nevada couple who allegedly killed a pair of Las Vegas police officers before killing themselves on Sunday, it becomes clear that they were active supporters of Cliven Bundy, the controversial rancher who came to a standoff with the federal government earlier this year.

The deceased shooters, identified as Jerad and Amanda Miller, apparently have an extensive background in supporting causes like Bundy, the National Rifle Association, and fringe conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. According to police, the shooters draped a “Don’t tread on me”(Gadsden) flag over the bodies of their victims, and declared their spree as part of a “revolution.”

YouTube clips have been found to show Jerad interviewing fellow protesters at the Bundy ranch.

ThinkProgress notes that one NBC Reno news package from April happened to interview Miller himself at the ranch, in which he said:

I feel sorry for any federal agents that want to come in here and try to push us around, or something like that. I really don’t want violence toward them, but if they’re going to come bring violence to us — well, if that’s the language they want to speak, we’ll learn it.
Watch below, at around :45 in, via KNRV-TV:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/video-emerges-of-v...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Yes, we know you hate America.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#167324 Jun 20, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Exclusive: Prosecutor Is Closing In on Gov. Christie

“It’s over, it’s done, and I’m moving on.”-- Chris Christie, reassuring potential donors in Utah on June 14th

Back on planet Reality, meanwhile, Paul Fishman, the U.S. Attorney for New Jersey, wades through the sewage of ChristieÂ’s stewardship. Two sources with intimate knowledge of the case say FishmanÂ’s pace is quickening -- he has empaneled a second grand jury, and the U.S. Justice Department has sent assistant prosecutors and FBI agents to work the case.

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/christi...

It ain't over until the fat governor sings....hahaha

Typical lying, cheating, denying CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Same for Obama and learner.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167325 Jun 20, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
you really must be one miserable person!! what has all your crying and hate accomplished in life? even if you are right about something....NO ONE CARES!! i doubt there's a politician alive that even knows your name.
Keep laughing that sissyass off sockboy. I am very happy in my retirement and I will leave the crying and hatemongering to you experts here. YOU must CARE or you wouldn't constantly be compelled to whine about it. Scroll and roll dumbass and look for the boozehound lisa loon's CONservaNUT or fright right Winged Nut Daily bullshit. And doubt all you want Debbie, plenty of politicians know my name, I am one helluva campaign worker. Sucks to be such a clueless loser lemming tool eh, sockboy?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167326 Jun 20, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
All because of a Muslim president , now it's all in the hands of our enemies.;plus all the weapons that were left there. Obama pulled all the troops out against advise not to do so. He was told what would happen if he did , and now it's happened.
Little by little, one place at a time is being taken over.
Next it be America they will take {or try]
That's why Obama doesn't want us to have guns and what all the gun running was about. Benghazi, was about gun running, and Fast and Furious. Getting as many guns as possible into the hands of our enemies, for when the time is right. The gun battle isn't over. Hillary has called people who want to keep their guns TERRIOST'S .
You idiots will never know what hit you, you will be so unprepared, and it will serve you right.
Hopefully the rest of will be better prepared, because we're paying attention.
HAHA, Keep spinning that head Sybil. You are a sick one.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Byrd 2 hr Zigzag 2
Carrie Childers is a Nark for Muhlenberg,co. 11 hr Busted 25
Minit Mart (Mar '12) 17 hr stranger 22
Zack roberts (Oct '14) 23 hr Information 22
Carrie Byrd and Jason Webs Fri Jed 7
Caleb McGehee wreck Fri troll 12
restaurant in Bremen Fri lol 4

Flood Warning for Muhlenberg County was issued at April 19 at 10:30AM EDT

More from around the web

Greenville People Search