'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239382 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#166169 Jun 8, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
AH ,the Calvary. Haven't heard from you in a while.I was getting worried.
you mean Cavalry? or is Lisa the new Jeezy Creezy?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#166170 Jun 8, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still here :)
Ain't no hain't gonna "run me off"
I'm more 'off and on'... since warm weather ....
Love being outside ...
;~)
Calvary ... Neat o ...
~_~
"Calvary ... Neat o ."
you think the bloody crucified Jesus, is neat o??

your girdle of assheadedness is too tight

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#166171 Jun 8, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Why can Bush not travel out of the US?
He is a War Criminal wanted in several Countries for Murder.
Be advised GW knew 9/11 was an iside job. His mother's father was very like Aliester Crowley, his father was the inspiration for the cartoon "Curious George" and there is some liklihood his grandfather Prescott was involved in Tesla's death. Skull&Bones is the U.S. counterpart to a similar sinister fraternity in England. They use the Freemasons as does the Illuminati.
WAKE THE FLOCK UP people! Public schools & univetsities are weapons of mass instruction.
The teachers union(NEA) is Public Enemy #1 and Kenyan-born bisexual Moslem Obama is Number Two.
www.newswithviews.com

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#166172 Jun 8, 2014
Jay wrote:
Heh! lol..........
Election 2014: Iowa Governor
Iowa Governor: Branstad (R) 49%, Hatch (D) 40%
Friday, June 06, 2014
Republican Governor Terry Branstad leads his Democratic opponent Jack Hatch by nine points in his bid for reelection in Iowa.
Branstad picks up 49% of the vote to Hatch’s 40% in a new Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Iowa Voters. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate in the race, while eight percent (8%) are undecided.(To see survey question wording, click here.)
The U.S. Senate race in Iowa is a dead heat.
The latest Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Iowa Voters finds Republican Joni Ernst, the winner of Tuesday’s crowded party primary, with 45% support to Democratic Congressman Bruce Braley’s 44%.
Wednesday, June 04, 2014
Republican incumbent C.L.“Butch” Otter holds a 14-point lead over his Democratic opponent in Idaho's 2014 gubernatorial race.
Otter draws 50% of the vote against businessman A.J. Balukoff’s 36%, according to a new statewide telephone survey of Likely Idaho Voters.
Idaho Senate: Risch (R) 54%, Mitchell (D) 29%
Arkansas Governor: Hutchinson (R) 48%, Ross (D) 41%
Heh!
8D
In Ohio, Romney 48%, Obama 39%

Ron Paul 2012

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#166173 Jun 8, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
see them all the time at the gro store. They eat better than people who pays for them to eat. With tattoos on their shoulder, thigh's and God know where else.
God likes ass tats? Cool!

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#166174 Jun 8, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Be advised GW knew 9/11 was an iside job. His mother's father was very like Aliester Crowley, his father was the inspiration for the cartoon "Curious George" and there is some liklihood his grandfather Prescott was involved in Tesla's death. Skull&Bones is the U.S. counterpart to a similar sinister fraternity in England. They use the Freemasons as does the Illuminati.
WAKE THE FLOCK UP people! Public schools & univetsities are weapons of mass instruction.
The teachers union(NEA) is Public Enemy #1 and Kenyan-born bisexual Moslem Obama is Number Two.
www.newswithviews.com
toss in s Big Foot sighting, and an alien or two, and that all makes perfect sense
lolololol
Real Deal

Louisville, KY

#166175 Jun 8, 2014
Wake Up wrote:
Susan Rice stuck her foot in her mouth again, I guess Obama will place her in a different job like chief whitehouse cook. 4 of the 5 tailban released should have been held for war crimes.They chopped off heads of afgans and killed women and children. They should have the same trail as the germans gasing the jews. The democrabs are probably going to blame this on Bush. I agree leave no soldier behind, but if he is guilty,put him away. But you watch Dick tater Obama is going with let it slide because he is under mental disorder. The white house don,t believe the troops in his unit, they say they are doing it for political reasons.
Who started this war in the 1st place..It was not are current leader, but yet he is being chastised for trying to bring our troops home!! When are we americans ever going to learn that you cant start a democracy from a Bible verse or a church Choir.. we can preach until we are blue and red in the face these 3RD WORLD countries dont care about FREEDOM because they never have and never will EXPIERENCE it!! So until we as americans understand you will never win this war there will always be a place for CRITICISM in any administration!! At least our current administration is smart enough to try to get us out of HARMS WAY and PROTECT our military!!!

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#166176 Jun 8, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> Dude that was 15 years ago..........if I were you I would disappear and never come back here, Jump rats jump!.........The end is near for you idiots.
lololol
the war crimes? "that was 15 years ago..."

and He should disappear?

stupidity has no bounds!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#166178 Jun 8, 2014
Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Who started this war in the 1st place..It was not are current leader, but yet he is being chastised for trying to bring our troops home!! When are we americans ever going to learn that you cant start a democracy from a Bible verse or a church Choir.. we can preach until we are blue and red in the face these 3RD WORLD countries dont care about FREEDOM because they never have and never will EXPIERENCE it!! So until we as americans understand you will never win this war there will always be a place for CRITICISM in any administration!! At least our current administration is smart enough to try to get us out of HARMS WAY and PROTECT our military!!!
Spoken like a true liberal.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Rainham, UK

#166179 Jun 8, 2014
i am rummaging around my past philosophical writings of the past 14 years and its posing all kinds of problems.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Rainham, UK

#166180 Jun 8, 2014
the first subject that i am to kick into line is LOGIC.

it seems a good enough place to start, or though you can never be absolutely sure of this. It is probably best that i make a start then review the matter as i go along. For i am sure about one thing it will not take me long to realise the perils of this too far into the subject.

It all begins for Benedictus Dei - logic that is - with definitive logic something which was recognised as a leading original enquiry into the ontology of logic at Harvard University.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Rainham, UK

#166181 Jun 8, 2014
so definitive logic was a great original idea which made it both into thesis and theory.

this brings my Magnus Opus on death stars into recognition, as well as all my other precise mathematical and engineering thermodynamic schematics of space travel. My Magnus Opus of the starship enterprise.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Rainham, UK

#166182 Jun 8, 2014
so far so good.

peering into the schematics of the engineering works everything functions everything checks out.

well it would i am considered by my peers as the most learned fellow ever lived. Not even my pasted incarnation as socrates does come close.

well i would say that, for i want you to buy your own copy of my Oort cloud playbook with all my time travel logics on board.
culture vulture

Warrenton, VA

#166183 Jun 8, 2014
the dark lord wrote:
so far so good.
peering into the schematics of the engineering works everything functions everything checks out.
well it would i am considered by my peers as the most learned fellow ever lived. Not even my pasted incarnation as socrates does come close.
well i would say that, for i want you to buy your own copy of my Oort cloud playbook with all my time travel logics on board.
Wrong universe, DL. Call home, they miss you!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166184 Jun 8, 2014
Program to help out-of-work miners getting $7.5M

Associated Press
LEXINGTON, Ky.(AP)— A program to help out-of-work miners in Eastern Kentucky is getting $7.5 million in federal funds.
The Lexington Herald-Leader ( http://bit.ly/1kRR8HZ ) reports the money from the U.S. Department of Labor will help the Eastern Kentucky Concentrated Employment Program continue an initiative called Hiring Our Miners Everyday, or H.O.M.E.

Coal companies in Eastern Kentucky have cut more than 7,000 jobs since early 2012, or nearly half the coal jobs in the region.

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/news/stat...

Under attack, coal maintains its political muscle

Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell, a Republican up for re-election, chided his Democratic opponent, Alison Lundergan Grimes,

for accepting money from "anti-coal activists,"
including a group that worked closely with the Obama administration on the regulations.

Grimes counters that McConnell and his super PAC have taken campaign money from a group whose goals include reducing the number of coal-fired power plants in Texas.

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/news/stat...

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#166185 Jun 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If there was something in his file that would aid in an alibi for Bergdahl's actions, Obama would have played that card already. Speculation is not a great form of debate, but does help spin the lemmings.
Not before the investigation is finished, Obama isn't speculating like you and I.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166186 Jun 8, 2014
Under attack, coal maintains its political muscle
7 hrs ago | Posted by: roboblogger

Full story: The Washington Post

In this Monday July 2, 2001, file photo, U.S. Secretary of Energy Spencer Abraham, right, and U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell participate in a groundbreaking ceremony for a new power plant which will use clean coal technology, near Hindman, Ky.

http://www.topix.com/us/politics/2014/06/unde...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#166187 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>How will Republicans explain the Millions of deaths and 5,000 American Deaths in Iraq?
What 5000 deaths?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#166188 Jun 8, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Not before the investigation is finished, Obama isn't speculating like you and I.
What investigation, he has been there eight days. He walked to the plane, what's the deal, are they having him rehearse his lines.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#166189 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>How will Republicans explain the Millions of deaths and 5,000 American Deaths in Iraq?
Do us all a favor and tell us how you, the know-it-all, would have handled Iraq. John Kerry spoke about the urgency of WMD's in Iraq, on the Senate floor, when Slick Willie was president. What did Slick Willie do? Bought another box of cigars to jam in and out of young girls vaginas. Hussein (Saddam, not Barack) was killing Kurds by the thousands and burying them in mass graves. 550 metric tons of Yellow Cake Uranium was removed from Iraq for safekeeping by coalition forces. That was enough to make 50 Nuclear devices after enrichment and processing. Fox and CNN reported on the Uranium being removed from Iraq and taken to Northern Canada to a company...Cameco. The US had satellite photos of truckloads of chemicals being transported across the border to Syria every night for weeks/months.

Should Bush have sat back and done nothing? Should he have waited for Hussein to practice on the US with his Uranium? Should he have turned his back on the people of Iraq and continued to pretend they weren't being slaughtered by their own government? Or should he have just walked away after daring red rover over the red line and when they crossed the red line pretend as if everything is a-ok in Syria like Obama did?

The democrats invaded Vietnam for less and with far less intelligence info...killing 58,236 American soldiers. 75,000 American soldiers were severely disabled. 23,214 American soldiers were 100% disabled. 5,283 American soldiers lost limbs. Over a thousand American soldiers lost multiple limbs.

Biden, Hilary and many more democrats voted yes to invade Iraq. They, like Bush, made their decisions based on the intel they received. Hilary and other democrats only denounced "Bush's Iraq when election time was near or a release of a book/memoir was near.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 1 hr Beau 33
PAT Keith-Oates 1 hr Mark 26
Carsha wells 4 hr lol 4
kelli hammonds 6 hr omg 2
Amanda Gibson 6 hr Creed 1
MCH Football 7 hr Joe 7
red head pink top black shorts out walking 19 hr nobody 5

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance