'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
139,241 - 139,260 of 151,419 Comments Last updated 33 min ago

“GOD OF ALL”

Since: Aug 12

Romford, UK

#162992 Apr 30, 2014
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
The US had been the global leader, the world's number one economy since 1872. That means we have held the record for 142 years, and in less than five years Barack Obama is causing the United States to lose the top spot. There's no excuse for this!
this story is up there with the Omega stone. This house rocks.

Since: May 08

Portsmouth, OH

#162993 Apr 30, 2014
The US had been the global leader, the world's number one economy since 1872. That means we have held the record for 142 years, and in less than five years Barack Obama is causing the United States to lose the top spot. There's no excuse for this!
wrong!

the u.s. is by far the world's largest economy... nearly double that of china, the second largest...

“GOD OF ALL”

Romford, UK

#162994 Apr 30, 2014
love Salmon hate Tuna kinda guy with more later.

Since: May 08

Portsmouth, OH

#162995 Apr 30, 2014
Ebony Kings of America wrote:
This country had and still is raceist whites hate minority vote's and people. Obama I'll take as my president over the Republican nominee. Who probably a bigoted conservative clown. You fixed news fools are backwards thinking In American politics you won't the rich Too stay rich and poor stay poor. Let whites have all the freedoms of government sáy while black people do and You demand. It's over white trashed Americans I hate you all no matter where young or old your haters In everything.
i'm white and i bet that i'm poorer than you...lol!

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#162996 Apr 30, 2014
How can you tell when J Carney is lying? HIS LIPS ARE MOVING!

“GOD OF ALL”

Romford, UK

#162997 Apr 30, 2014
habusaki wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong!
the u.s. is by far the world's largest economy... nearly double that of china, the second largest...
even if the jury is out on that one, which i believe it is. tappers story rocks.

in twenty years since Reagan took office, and the search for his brain begun, we have since the actual demise of the planets biggest superpower since British imperial rule. To see it flush its self as well (down the loo) with their biggest risk factor to date: Barack.

“GOD OF ALL”

Romford, UK

#162998 Apr 30, 2014
poo poo, boo hoo.

Pingo Bingo is free in Las Vagas

“GOD OF ALL”

Romford, UK

#162999 Apr 30, 2014
Super Babe extra II is at Madison

“GOD OF ALL”

Romford, UK

#163000 Apr 30, 2014
Chalie Chaplin declare today by Mi6

as a double agent working for Russians and US

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#163001 Apr 30, 2014
Kentucky is a big bigoted politics state and conservative . Trash Obama would like Free care In health care and the bigoted Republicans cry, its a raceist jim crow party.
Just how would Obama obtain Free care In health for all? Would all medical workers from Md's down to nurse aids have to work for free?

“GOD OF ALL”

Romford, UK

#163002 Apr 30, 2014
Bullseye the British television programme

revealed today as a pedophile cult show.

“GOD OF ALL”

Romford, UK

#163003 Apr 30, 2014
Casualty the British television programme

revealed this Month as 'Wolverine blood lusted cult.'

“GOD OF ALL”

Romford, UK

#163004 Apr 30, 2014
Dolly Parton "goes all the way" XBOX 50 'darling buds of May' freebie.

“GOD OF ALL”

Romford, UK

#163005 Apr 30, 2014
meanwhile the search into Reagan brain goes on and on.

apparently a heavy ice box was delivered to a well known US prison Island with his credential marked on the box, and that is where the trail went cold.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#163006 Apr 30, 2014
habusaki wrote:
i'm pro gun and pretty liberal... how does one's stance on gun control be either liberal or conservative?
i never understood that... some of the conservative and liberal causes...
both parties suck and are hypocrites...
When the list of legal gun owners and their addresses is given to the friends of Vladimir as a condition of a 'soft revolution', the Washington bigGovernment ELITE can pocket the 'gold'.
Jay

Paris, TN

#163007 Apr 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The person the blacks and the NBA are trashing has a long record as a slum lord of many racial comments. Why now does it offend. These past transgressions have been over looked due to the money given to the LA. chapter of the NAACP and if that isn't enough they gave the Clipper's owner an award, and was due to get another award in NYC in an event shared by none other than Al Sharpton. They are all fakes and frauds.

I don't condone his behavior, but the fact is, they all know he is a jackass, and so is Sharpton the fraud, but the money talks like you said.

Here's another one_

AP File
BOLLING: Donald Sterling Is a Racist, and Liberal Media Are Hypocrites
By Eric Bolling

Published April 29, 2014 | FoxNews.com

Donald Sterling is a racist. So says everybody. And from the tapes released so far, it sure appears that the shoe fits.

The reaction to Sterling’s remarks has been swift and strong:

Snoop Dogg rapped a profanity ridden response:“You racist piece of s#!t”…

Magic Johnson, on the other hand, had a classy response saying he would be interested in buying the Clippers.. a class act especially since Magic was one of the “blacks” Donald Sterling had a problem with his gal-pal bringing to the Clippers games.

Charles Barkley declared the NBA a “Black League”… The Round Mound of Rebound always speaking his mind.

And then there’s this guy: The “Reverend” Al Sharpton (a.k.a. FBI informant C-7).

Al Sharpton has called for the “removal” of Donald Sterling from anything NBA.

The Reverend Al seems to find a way to insert himself into the debate whenever race is in play.

He has a full deck of race cards and has made a career out of playing them at just the right time.

Here’s the rub: Al knew about Sterling’s race problems in the past..

The Reverend admitted to knowing all about Sterling’s ”multi-million dollar discrimination lawsuits in the past.”

His words.

HBO Sports host Bryant Gumbel said the same thing.

Anybody in the know knew of Sterling’s racist past.

Given those admissions, one would have to ask:

Why would the NAACP honor Donald Sterling with their “Lifetime Achievement Award”?

Why would Al Sharpton agree to headline the same dinner honoring a racist like Sterling?(Check out the invitation to the dinner here.)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/04/28/al-sharpt...
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#163008 Apr 30, 2014
Yes there is, Obama promised to Fundamentaly transform America and in the process finish middle class, because Obama likes Europe's standard and way of life...no one in the world has middle class but United States. Do you see what is going on this days, Republicans and Democrats are all the same crap. They are all career politicians. That's why this days we have politicians protecting illegals...they're low education and labor workers. I came from Europe and experienced all of this...Try to tell this to liberal cool-aid drinkers and low information voters.
culture vulture

United States

#163009 Apr 30, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Efficiency comes into play when you consider why the Gun was created. Guns are Weapons, first and foremost. A weapon is made to kill. Guns proved to be more efficient than bow and arrow, sticks and stones, knives and so forth.
Most Pro Gun posters are NRA indoctrinated and could not provide even the slightest reasonable considerations (obviously, you can), pardon me if you are not one of those. You've seen and heard all the arguments, should I be faulted for thinking that automatically?
You seem to be one of, well, one, standing alone in a sea of ignorant Gun defenders!
Cain slew Abel with a stone, an inanimate object until utilized by Cain as a killing agent. An inanimate object has no agenda, only the person wielding it. That is elementary. Efficiency has nothing to do with any of this.
culture vulture

United States

#163010 Apr 30, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid stupid stupid ...repeat repeat repeat ...!!
Same president,'closet Muslim', also stood in front of those people and proudly said, how much he loved Muslim prayers while attending school (Islam religion) in Indonesia. How much he was proud with his father side, all Muslim religion.
Shut up...!!
President Obama said that he 'loved the sound of the Muslim call-to-prayer', which could be easily misunderstood, but not the same thing. Having resided in Muslim countries, I, too, love that sound, but I know very little of the language, and love aspects of other cultures as well, but that does not make me Muslim. I can tell from you and others on here who have made similar accusations that you no nothing [ or very little ] of the Muslim faith, because if you did, you would back away from Pres. Obama being Muslim. Only someone ignorant of the faith, or purposefully spreading lies would ever go there. Thanks for your time.
Calvins Mother

Nashville, TN

#163011 Apr 30, 2014
This country had and still is raceist whites hate minority vote's and people. Obama I'll take as my president over the Republican nominee. Who probably a bigoted conservative clown. You fixed news fools are backwards thinking In American politics you won't the rich Too stay rich and poor stay poor. Let whites have all the freedoms of government sáy while black people do and You demand. It's over white trashed Americans I hate you all no matter where young or old your haters In everything.
Learn how to read and write then maybe we could understand what you are trying to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Robert 1,950
Nathan Johnson & Ashley Sigers 34 min Friend of a friend 7
carsha wells? 3 hr shh 6
Kristy Ramsey 3 hr was 4
matthew wood 4 hr knows 2
Sarah Laster Lanier (Aug '12) 4 hr 4real 23
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 5 hr GMC 275
Crntral City, Family Dollar 22 hr Billy 11
•••
•••