'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
overcome

Dublin, Ireland

#163530 May 5, 2014
often you think when you're rejected that you are not good enough, but the truth is they weren't ready for all you have to offer.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#163531 May 5, 2014
God bless President Obama wrote:
teabaggers wear their stupidity & ignorance like a badge of honor.
Ignorant uninformed Commies like you express their stupidity
every day on these threads like the idiots that they are. Period.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#163536 May 5, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
What it tells me is the dreck of our society elected this incompetent buffoon and YOU wear that fact like a badge of honor.
Yea boy...I'm Super Dreck

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#163537 May 5, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you didn't take your meds...is that's why you're so nasty again...?? When it comes to DISRESPECTFUL .....bravo, you win first place here...your Mama must be very proud ...!!
does that come with a trophy or a plaque? A cash prize? a free pizza coupon?
A scratch-off ticket? A hug?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#163538 May 5, 2014
Jay wrote:
The committee has Hellery by the leg like a pit bull. And they won't give up until..........maybe that's why she has not declared herself. She's waiting to see how this comes out.
For those who don't have the time to browse through the story, the essence of it is while Clinton has previously been able to somewhat create excuses for her inaccurate explanation of the attacks, newly released emails invalidate her excuses. Clinton's lies are now exposed and public. It's no longer a question of whether or not she lied. Now it's a question of whether or not she lied as a result of her own decision or Obama's order to do so.
Either outcome is damning for Clinton.
Hannity Insanity
"won't give up until......." (that kinda says it all, hey Jaylo?)

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#163539 May 5, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you somehow gives a hint ...?????
'Reptilian Illuminati Hybrids"

"Paranoia strikes deep"
...B Springfield

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#163540 May 5, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you got your nose out of all those liberal newspapers once in awhile, you'd see there are two sides to the stories.
The Truth...and Fox News ?????
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163541 May 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
The Veterans Administration Scandal Hits Home
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/05/the_ve...
The families should not only take these scumbags to court to insure prison time but sue them for everything they owe including their off-shore bank accounts.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#163542 May 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know liberals are not only afraid of free speech, but are also terrified as to words they can't combat.
"terrified as to words"...a regular James Friggin' Joyce

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#163543 May 5, 2014
positronium wrote:
Why Iíll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege
http://time.com/87485/missing-jet-mh-370/
so you named him "Privilege"...sweet
straightforward

Dublin, Ireland

#163544 May 5, 2014
people, makes life ten times easier.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163545 May 5, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAINWASHED libdirt morons ...just hear the word 'RE-DISTRIBUTION'... and automatically think, oh goodie ...I'm getting freebies while Obama is destroying the best county on Earth and have this idiots under his thumb...liberal morons !!
This is how I see it also. I am sick of the entire bunch. Gallows are too good for them. Water boarding more like it.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163548 May 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
@ Fed Up
I had been keeping an eye on my posts, so I knew "exactly" the day it happened and a new poster came aboard. The other thread we[yes I 'think' I know who you are and will keep it secret] posted on and peeps there had a lil' something to do with it.
If you're who I think you are ...
You know which ones I mean.
Doubles on this board.
GOD Bless and good night.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#163549 May 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
BTW ...
Anyone seen Ari?
I've looked back thru here for him and don't see him recently:(
he's everywhere, Hon...looking for a sock that can compete with Hot C...wish him luck...he's going to need it.

Or he jumped off a ledge when he thought you were gone. Had to start wanking to Honey Boo Boo's mom, again.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#163552 May 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Hey Calvin, what a nice 88 degree day to take the first dip in the pool. Cold but refreshing. Usually don't go in until Memorial Weekend. After this hot week it will be perfect for Mother's Day weekend. I bet these "mothers" will still be here sling the SOS and having their little love fest with the lisa loon. arisock is still on time out but he is f"d up again, just a different sock drawer. haha Going to go back and see how much booze they were consuming last night. haha
When does the schools release you for summer? Bet you can't wait.
Loving our Kentucky weather.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Friday, May 30th is last day...I Can't Wait.
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#163553 May 5, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity Insanity
"won't give up until......." (that kinda says it all, hey Jaylo?)
Well if all the Benghazi talks and investigations are bogus you would think Hilary and Obama would jump at the chance to allow them to continue so they can tell the Republicans "I told you so" but that scenario only works if they are telling the truth. Maybe that's why they are threatening to boycott any hearins and object to finding out the real truth, ya think? lol Uh huh.

Every day Jay Carney announces that Benghazi is old news but NEW emails are coming to light and people are retracting their earlier statements to Congress. Why? Because the truth always comes out and dimocrats realize that the special committee is going to bust the dims con game wide open. They are now attempting to cover their tracks as they attempt to cover their tracks. Good luck with that, huh? lmmfao

Can you imagine if that "dude" guy represented the type of government personnel that was in the situation room on the day that 4 Americans were murdered by terrorist as the Americans waited to be rescued by help that never came? If he is setting the example...God help us all!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#163555 May 5, 2014
A Congressional Hearing would 'compel' them to tell the truth about the hidden money.
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
The families should not only take these scumbags to court to insure prison time but sue them for everything they owe including their off-shore bank accounts.
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#163559 May 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Hey Calvin, what a nice 88 degree day to take the first dip in the pool. Cold but refreshing. Usually don't go in until Memorial Weekend. After this hot week it will be perfect for Mother's Day weekend. I bet these "mothers" will still be here sling the SOS and having their little love fest with the lisa loon. arisock is still on time out but he is f"d up again, just a different sock drawer. haha Going to go back and see how much booze they were consuming last night. haha
When does the schools release you for summer? Bet you can't wait.
Loving our Kentucky weather.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LMMFAO! Hey bat-shit crazy copy and paste lady...have the public pools opened up yet? You sound so excited. hahaha And yes you are a "mutha"...it shows in every post you copy and paste and bore everybody with. I have never gone to one of your links. You are bat-shit crazy and that tells me you are also a waste of space. You need to get back on your meds. Period! lol

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#163565 May 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I know of, but there wouldn't be anything "wrong with it" of I was.
I do know on Fathers side I'm part Chickasaw.
Mother side part Cherokee.
SOooo I'm FULL BLOODED
~A~m~e~r~i~c~a~n~
A United States *Natural Born* citizen ...!!!
How bout you
;~)
you're a *Natural Born* mutt?
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#163566 May 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
GTH white teabagger f'k
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You better calm down and take your meds old, bat-shit crazy lady. At your age stress can do bat-shit crazy things to your old, wrinkled, bat-shit crazy body. Get your Mitch blowup doll and jump in your blowup kiddie pool and relax with your Mitchie-poo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets talk a little basketball.. 52 min cougar 9
Distraught miner 2 hr Leftyou 3
watson baby 10 hr All in the family 24
Steven Craig Trude (Sep '10) 11 hr Beth 5
Muhlenberg teachers get screwed.... 12 hr Dee Bowers 485
Nude pics around Greenville (Jul '14) 20 hr hmm 32
dad from house fire re-married? Sun gotcha 15

Flood Watch for Muhlenberg County was issued at March 03 at 5:24AM EST

Greenville Dating
Find my Match