'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228509 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#164211 May 12, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody had to pay for the 2 failed Wars. Stupid.
Yep, Obama's trying to pay for his escalations.

Paris

#164212 May 12, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
You teabagger CONS better mark your calendars.

Group Announces A ‘KKK Jam’ Rally At Its ‘headquarters’ In South Carolina

A man who titles himself Imperial Wizard of the New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan has announced a KKK rally this summer at the group’s Upstate headquarters in South Carolina which he calls a “KKK Jam.” Their website does not describe the ‘jam’ or whether it entails a bunch of hooded figures dancing with their first cousin-wives.

According to Chuck Murray’s blog for the group, there are lists of leaders and locations of chapters, which he refers to as “realms,” in 15 states and states their headquarters is in Abbeville.

According to WYFF, The Southern Poverty Law Center lists three KKK organizations South Carolina; the Abbeville group and two others in Spartanburg that are not associated with the New Empire Knights.
In a recent post Murray writes,“July 25-27, the New Empire Knights will be holding our first ever, KKK Jam. The event is free to all members and their families and will be held at our National HQ in Abbeville.”

Included is a list of speakers, one of whom will lead the “Sunday Sermon,” live music and a “Sunday Night Cross Lighting.”
Murray describes cross -burnings as a symbol of Christ being the light of the world and not an act of hatred.

Another post says in response to publicity of the ‘KKK Jam,’“Apparently some Zionist puppets are not happy with our KKK Jam in Abbeville, SC. I was contacted today by Cody Alcorn of Fox Carolina. He asked the typical questions.”

His website describes the group:“The New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan wants to return to the Klan to greatness. We are not Neo-Nazis, drunk skinheads or criminals. We are White Christians who love God, His Son Jesus and the white race. Our mission is to educate our white brothers and sisters on true Biblical teachings, the truth about Jews and to expose the enemies of our great race.”

The description continues to say,“We are against drunks, child molesters, wife beaters, drug addicts, lazy people who refuse to work and criminals. Only white Christian men can join our ranks. While we respect white women, we feel white women should spend their time raising our children, educating them and being keepers of the home — just like the Bible commands. The New Empire Knights will set the new standards of the KKK.”

Murray writes,“Many people seeking membership seem to have a complete hatred of black people and Mexicans. True Klan groups are not haters of these races. We are simply trying to preserve the white race. You can be pro-white and not a hater. Black people are not the issue. The issue is Zionist Jews. If you don’t understand this, you are not worthy of the New Empire Knights.”

Murray’s blog states it’s their “goal is to save the white race and our country from the enemies of God and the white race (Jews and those who work for them). The New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is the Klan of today and the future. The Klan has always been the voice of white people. Today, this remains true.”

Uh, no it doesn’t. White girl here. Sit the hell down, KKK.

Carolinarebel273 states in a comment on the site,“It’s good to see traditional Klan values growing and spreading across the country. Especially in the Carolinas. I’m ready to help out any way I can.”

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/05/group-annou...

Pathetic racist clowns.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Will you and Al Gore attend as grand master.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164213 May 12, 2014
Save the Jumping Mouse

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/05/s...

Crazier all the time!

IF "only" they cared about "conceiving" THIS
much !!!
Hasbro

Mayfield, KY

#164214 May 12, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Sean Hannity: Lazy Pope Francis Doesn’t Understand the Virtues of Hard Work (Audio)

It’s opposite day again on Sean Hannity’s show, and he’s going to let us know that anyone who has money worked really, really hard for it — and that the Pope doesn’t understand the virtues of hard work.

“And it’s like now we’re creating the resentment of those who get up, make decisions, they go to school, they develop marketable skills, they decide to work, they make intelligent decisions ... and now, all of a sudden, they’re being hated,” Hannity said on his radio show, discussing the drive for income redistribution.“And they’re being called greedy, and selfish. And they’re now being condemned. And we’re celebrating mediocrity, or laziness. Because if you think about it, who are we going to take the money from?”

He went on:

I don’t know any Kennedys. I know people who have money. I know people that are comfortable ... that are struggling ... that are poor ... that have come from nothing to make money in their lives ... And in every case of everyone that I know that has money, with the exception of one person that used to work on my TV staff that was born rich, he’s the only person I know. Every other person I know ... that has anything decent in their life,... everybody that has something, earned it. I don’t know anybody that has gotten something through ill-gotten gains. We are the sum total of every decision we make in our lives.

I’d hazard a guess that the reason Hannity doesn’t know anyone who has gotten anything through ill-gotten means is because he doesn’t know anyone born into extreme wealth. He goes on to rant about taxes — you know, those things that you pay in order to gain and use public roads, public schools, government science funding, police, fire, and other utilities — and finishes off by warning us that these “hard workers” will “go Galt” on us if we don’t stop demanding that they pay their fair share to society.

Hannity seems to think that having a skill set honed to providing a service is all it takes to being a millionaire or billionaire, since that’s how those millionaires and billionaires got their money. I have a few questions I’d like to direct at Hannity and every other Libertarian thinker: Are you a billionaire? If not, why? Because you’re lazy, perhaps? If it worked for them, why shouldn’t it work for you? The only excuse, then, by your own words — by Hannity’s own words — for not making billions of dollars is that you’re just flat out lazy.

Or, you could acknowledge reality — they didn’t work for their gains, and they got that money by gaming a broken tax system, and rigging the system in their favor at the cost of everyone else.
You can listen to Hannity’s rant below:

http://aattp.org/sean-hannity-lazy-pope-franc...

Hating on the POPE.....pathetic.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
I feel sorry for people like you. Such hatred and jealousy.
So is everyone with money a crook? Is Bill Gates a crook? Angelina Jolie, Susan Sarandon, Steve Jobs, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, George Soros, Bill and Hillary Clinton??? Did they all get their millions and billions through "ill gotten means"?
"Those things that you pay in order to gain use if public....". Yes, I pay tax for those things. Unfortunately, 47% of Us Citizens paid no tax last year. Should they be banned from using "those things"?
I'm not rich by any means. I work hard every day. I "get up, make decisions,(they go) went to school,(they) developed marketable skills,(they) decided to work,(they) and most of the time make intelligent decisions ... and now, all of a sudden" i'm being hated.

Did I do something wrong?
Liberal Lies And BS

London, UK

#164215 May 12, 2014
Hasbro wrote:
<quoted text>
So is everyone with money a crook? Is Bill Gates a crook? Angelina Jolie, Susan Sarandon, Steve Jobs, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, George Soros, Bill and Hillary Clinton??? Did they all get their millions and billions through "ill gotten means"?
"Those things that you pay in order to gain use if public....". Yes, I pay tax for those things. Unfortunately, 47% of Us Citizens paid no tax last year. Should they be banned from using "those things"?
I'm not rich by any means. I work hard every day. I "get up, make decisions,(they go) went to school,(they) developed marketable skills,(they) decided to work,(they) and most of the time make intelligent decisions ... and now, all of a sudden" i'm being hated.
Anytime you disagree with a liberal you do something wrong.
question

Manchester, KY

#164216 May 12, 2014
Is there anyone on this particular thread that is going to vote Mitch back in? If so why?
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#164217 May 12, 2014
Hasbro wrote:
<quoted text>
F-Off with this bootstrap BS!!!!! You're so f-ing far behind reality it's not even funny. The days of bootstrapping to the top are gone sweetie but it's a cute ignorance you hang onto!

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/04/paul-k...

6 people, 21 billion!

Daring bets that bring investors huge gains have helped justify the high terms, but lackluster returns in recent years have drawn criticism from many in the investing community.
For most hedge fund clients, 2013 was disappointing. It was the fifth consecutive year that hedge funds fell short of stock market performance, with the average fund returning 9.1 percent, according to a composite index of 2,200 portfolios collected by HFR, a firm that tracks the industry.
By comparison, the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index soared 32.4 percent after accounting for dividends.
Some hedge fund titans took home large sums of money even as their investors were left with little to show, in large part because of the sheer size of the assets under management and the fees they charge.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/05/06/hedge-... #

Even the Investor class realizes these people are just pocketing cash based not on work ethic but bogus bets and speculations.

Besides, nobody here Liberal or otherwise claims that people with money are evil, just need to pay their fair share is all. Most of THEM agree!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101634240

Just you 22% Teasuckers still fall for that BS!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164218 May 12, 2014
question wrote:
Is there anyone on this particular thread that is going to vote Mitch back in? If so why?
Yes !!!
The 'why' is so 'obvious' to people with "common sense" ...

Of which this board is so VERY lacking ...

;~)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#164219 May 12, 2014
# Nigeria, WhiteHouse.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#164220 May 12, 2014
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#164221 May 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 186 days.
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#164222 May 12, 2014
http://images.dailykos.com/images/82118/large...

The five stages of ACA grief, it said, were Repeal, Replace, Defund, Benghazi and then Acceptance.

As you see, Faux Snews and the Teasuckers are still in stage BENGHAZI!!!!!!

When after all...

"Ah, that’s more like it! We knew it all along, really: The renewed Benghazi hysteria is all about what Republicans need, psychologically, as a group as well as individually, and no one knows that better than their perennial parental surrogate, Fox News. Their Obama hatred, which gives meaning to their lives, has to be cast into some narratively cohesive (if not coherent) form that they can collectively rally around.

It’s a commonplace truth that as soon as one form falls apart, for whatever reason, a new one must be found to take its place. ObamaScare has been the most fruitful and enduring such narrative, and now that its pragmatic viability is unexpectedly on life support, it’s no surprise to see Benghazi suddenly rocket to the top of the charts."

We all have need of both logos and mythos in our everyday lives. And yet, it’s obvious that liberals focus collectively and politically around logos—they don’t call it “the reality-based community” for nothing—while conservatives do the same around mythos, instead, albeit a rather paranoid version of it.

This difference helps enormously when it comes to trying get a deeper understanding of the politics of Benghazi vs.“#Benghazi,” as Hayes savvily refers to it. In the real world, the attack on Benghazi in which four Americans were killed was a regrettable tragedy—but just one such example among all too many. Just one week after the Benghazi attacks, a Pakistani newspaper published a list of 44 attacks on US embassies since 1958 (13 of them under George W. Bush), and MSNBC’s Timothy Noah topped that recently, writing:

Deadly violence against U.S. diplomats, sadly, is a frequent occurrence. The State Department counts 86 “significant attacks” against diplomatic outposts just in 2012, the year of the Benghazi attack. The death toll from these 2012 attacks was not four, but 24. And this is not a new problem. Since 1970, there have been 521 attacks on U.S. diplomatic targets, killing 500 people. The deadliest of these was not Benghazi but a truck bomb explosion in Nairobi, Kenya that killed 213 people, 12 of them Americans. Since 1977, 66 American diplomats have been killed by terrorists.

Needless to say, no other attack on U.S. diplomats has gotten anywhere near the prolonged attention focused on #Benghazi. Certainly not the 1983 Beirut Embassy bombing, in which 63 people were killed, including 17 Americans, on Ronald Reagan’s watch—not to be confused with the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing, six months later, in which 241 American servicemen were killed, along with 58 French servicemen, six civilians and two suicide bombers.Ronald Reagan is a beloved, god-like figure on the right, who can Do No Wrong.

Party on hateful ignorant Base Teasuckers!!!
question

Manchester, KY

#164223 May 12, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes !!!
The 'why' is so 'obvious' to people with "common sense" ...
Of which this board is so VERY lacking ...
;~)
People with "common sense" would have answered the question. I should have known not to ask, after all this particular forum has drug on for 4 years. So, it is obvious you don't have an answer either. Drag it on another 4 years while we elect the same people that you all are on here bashing. If this board is lacking why are you on here?
Hasbro

Mayfield, KY

#164224 May 12, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>F-Off with this bootstrap BS!!!!! You're so f-ing far behind reality it's not even funny. The days of bootstrapping to the top are gone sweetie but it's a cute ignorance you hang onto!

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/04/paul-k...

6 people, 21 billion!

Daring bets that bring investors huge gains have helped justify the high terms, but lackluster returns in recent years have drawn criticism from many in the investing community.
For most hedge fund clients, 2013 was disappointing. It was the fifth consecutive year that hedge funds fell short of stock market performance, with the average fund returning 9.1 percent, according to a composite index of 2,200 portfolios collected by HFR, a firm that tracks the industry.
By comparison, the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index soared 32.4 percent after accounting for dividends.
Some hedge fund titans took home large sums of money even as their investors were left with little to show, in large part because of the sheer size of the assets under management and the fees they charge.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/05/06/hedge-... #

Even the Investor class realizes these people are just pocketing cash based not on work ethic but bogus bets and speculations.

Besides, nobody here Liberal or otherwise claims that people with money are evil, just need to pay their fair share is all. Most of THEM agree!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101634240

Just you 22% Teasuckers still fall for that BS!!
So what is my fair share if I make:

Hint: this is a trick question.
Woman

Pecatonica, IL

#164225 May 12, 2014
Fox news is a joke!
Liberal Lies And BS

London, UK

#164226 May 12, 2014
Woman wrote:
Fox news is a joke!
That's why the liberals get all their news and information from The National Enquirer.You just can't make that stuff up.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#164228 May 12, 2014
Calvins Mother wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell you whats on cnn..........its who wore what to where and where mochelle and the kids are going for vacation.
Well, who, what and where...and where, Mama?

Paris

#164229 May 12, 2014
repub thug wrote:
i can tell whats on fox news without watching .bengazie and Hillary Clinton.that all they know 24 7. what bunch nuts.
Yep, it would be over if Obama and Hillary hadn't hid evidence and been forth coming with e mails and witnesses. The truth Will finally be known. It's what liberal are running from.
Yep

United States

#164230 May 12, 2014
Woman wrote:
Fox news is a joke!
AGREED!
Wondering

Flatwoods, KY

#164231 May 12, 2014
Is this real?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 1 hr nasty 11
Tabby Callahan 1 hr David 14
Michelle 2 hr Friend247 1
Tiffany miller (May '14) 11 hr Laura 47
Happy Fathers Day (Jun '14) 20 hr anonymous 102
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Sat Bhy 695
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages