'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279843 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#149850 Feb 15, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Gayto, tell Jaylo that the Grand Canyon isn't a cavern.
Tell him he's wrong.
Grow a pair and tell him.
Of course he's right!

#149852 Feb 15, 2014
Jay nailed you idiots to a wall, and I broke you into pieces with a sledge hammer!

#149853 Feb 15, 2014
...and Lansing was the steamroller!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#149854 Feb 15, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>the logic of cause and effect is demonstrated here, you have been in a union since 1983 and you are the biggest retard on this forum, now that is logic and demonstrates a causal relationship between your social retardation and the fact that you are a union stooge,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
logic of cause and effect? lolololol
the concept of causality is philosophical, not logical.
an event or action will produce an event or action

Belonging to a union causes retardation...there's your Logic Professor
Sadly, I'm pretty sure that's as good as it gets.
Some riveting lectures in that "distinguished university'

Logic is the study of the principles of reasoning
philosophy is the study of the principles knowledge, truth, conduct.

God knows that dotted their Ts
and crossed their eyes.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#149855 Feb 15, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did youprick, and I've been there several times. ON FOOT! On the White Water Rapids, in and out of caves vs caverns. I've talked to tour guides who refer to the GC as a huge cavern of which it has many.
I said the Grand Canyon is ONE of them.......you dense idiot. You are one who has a cavern between your ears......now stfu! You don't know what you're talking about.......from the air, LOL.
With your airhead on your shoulders looking down! Yeah!
"I've been there several times. ON FOOT! On the White Water Rapids."
and he walks on water. now I believe it.

tour guides told you the Grand Canyon IS a cavern and HAS MANY caverns.
So the Grand Canyon is a cavern...you're sticking with that. I'm putting it on the Big Board at school.
I already told the debate team Ari pussed out on my invite. Because he's a pussy.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#149856 Feb 15, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he's right!
I know, because he gives good head...it's ok, wouldn't want you to get bitten.
As I've said many times.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#149857 Feb 15, 2014
...and Lansing was the steamroller!
I don't care what you call it...here's $5 for the handjob, you guys go buy yourselves something nice
.uh... you owe me 2 bucks
Jay

Springville, TN

#149858 Feb 15, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"I've been there several times. ON FOOT! On the White Water Rapids."
and he walks on water. now I believe it.
tour guides told you the Grand Canyon IS a cavern and HAS MANY caverns.
So the Grand Canyon is a cavern...you're sticking with that. I'm putting it on the Big Board at school.
I already told the debate team Ari pussed out on my invite. Because he's a pussy.

Yes, I walk on water, too, you ignorant simpleton! My driveway was wet after the rain and damn, I walked on it.

You can twist words all you want, until you go there and hear people refer to it as a cavern of many in the canyon, you will never understand because you are too dense!

I don't care where you put it. Put it up your azz as far as I'm concerned. You insolent prk!
Jay

Springville, TN

#149859 Feb 15, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you call it...here's $5 for the handjob, you guys go buy yourselves something nice
.uh... you owe me 2 bucks

Your mommy should take your for psychological evaluation. You are in dire need of some mental help!

To think your kind walks around in public! No wonder you have no friends and are so lonely you have to be on this forum on a Saturday night!

You should get out of the basement at least once a week.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#149860 Feb 15, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy should take your for psychological evaluation. You are in dire need of some mental help!
To think your kind walks around in public! No wonder you have no friends and are so lonely you have to be on this forum on a Saturday night!
You should get out of the basement at least once a week.
my dad has a friend who's a psychologist, so I get free advice...he say's I'm uber stable...it's and industry term.
If I get out of the basement once a week, won't I be walking around in public?
Make up you mind.

I just called my shrink...he says the crossdresser who thinks Grand Canyon is a small cave is the one who needs help. So, there's that.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#149861 Feb 15, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I walk on water, too, you ignorant simpleton! My driveway was wet after the rain and damn, I walked on it.
You can twist words all you want, until you go there and hear people refer to it as a cavern of many in the canyon, you will never understand because you are too dense!
I don't care where you put it. Put it up your azz as far as I'm concerned. You insolent prk!
You said it again. the Grand Canyon is one of many caverns in Grand Canyon.
Who is twisting words? You can moonwalk to the moon and back but you can't un-say something stupid after you click on 'post comment'. So, there's that.
The standard of proof is hearing people refer to is as such. lololol
Stupider than the goddam baby.
This is funny

Johnson City, TN

#149862 Feb 16, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I fed a family of 3 on $12.70 in 06, when I was Chief Steward (Elected 4 times), at IWU-CWA local 7-6!(no I won't give you the middle #!). I have never called you a thug? The town I post from has 11,360.465 People, so it wasn't me! I said you are stupid and you are! The hourly employees voted the union down, they have good insurance (not Obamacare}, Sick days, holidays, vacation and personal days! What incentive did the UAW have? take a $105 a week out of their paycheck and tell them how to vote?
This really is funny! For hours the dims talked about me like a dog, and called me every kind of liar! I put clearly in the above post that Jonesborough TN, had a population of 11 million, 360 thousand, 465 people! ROTFLMAO,( New York City does not have that many people,)and Nashville (by far the biggest city in TN}, has about 3 million! dims argued every thing I said, and swallowed that hook, line and sinker! ROTGDFLMDAO! Hey dims FYI Jonesborough TN has roughly 10.000 people! dims must have very low IQ's, very,very low IQ's! Dumb ass'es. Ever their star bright boy Calvin, WHOOSH right over his head!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#149863 Feb 16, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>
This really is funny! For hours the dims talked about me like a dog, and called me every kind of liar! I put clearly in the above post that Jonesborough TN, had a population of 11 million, 360 thousand, 465 people! ROTFLMAO,( New York City does not have that many people,)and Nashville (by far the biggest city in TN}, has about 3 million! dims argued every thing I said, and swallowed that hook, line and sinker! ROTGDFLMDAO! Hey dims FYI I've been there several times. ON FOOT! On the White Water Rapids has roughly 10.000 people! dims must have very low IQ's, very,very low IQ's! Dumb ass'es. Ever their star bright boy Calvin, WHOOSH right over his head!
thanks for the compliment, but I didn't read your post. If I had, I would assume you were an idiot, like all republican dumb ass'es.
see what I did there? I misspelled asses, like you did
Is there another city in Tennessee where 6000 people is "roughly 10,000?
angel

Boise, ID

#149865 Feb 16, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote GOP and join the T-Party
If either one is still in existance by the time 2016 roles around.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#149866 Feb 16, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can walk on very deep water. Ask anybody that ice fishes.
angel

Boise, ID

#149867 Feb 16, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone can walk on very deep water. Ask anybody that ice fishes.
Years ago I accompanied some friends on what was supposed to be an Ice fishing trip on a reservoir in Montana.
When they got their hole cut in the ice we realised they had drawn down the water behind the Dam and the water level was about 25 feet below the ice.
You can CRAWL on your hands and knees on very deep water too.

#149868 Feb 16, 2014
I notice a pattern here, Conservatives think outside the box...and Dimocrats keep crawling back into one... screaming close it! close it!
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#149869 Feb 16, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> If either one is still in existance by the time 2016 roles around.
2014 sure does not look good for democrats..........I personally don't think Hillary can win and I think she has her doubts. If she runs and loses that pretty much leaves the Clinton legacy in ruins, a lot like the Obama's.
UNION STRONG

Mount Washington, KY

#149870 Feb 16, 2014
I notice a pattern here, Conservatives think outside the box...and Dimocrats keep crawling back into one... screaming close it! close it!
Just like the REPEWBLICANS cant tell their ass from a hole in the ground!! GRIMES 2014 HILARY 2016 and CHRISTIE for PRESIDENT of TOLL WORKERS!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#149873 Feb 16, 2014
Agree wholeheartedly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheila Peterson 2 hr Keith 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr Calhoun for Congr... 951
Deer on main street 20 hr Amber 7
anyone know nathan johnson? 21 hr An ex 10
Ginny Howard Sun Distant relative 14
whos hott hott hott???? Sat gotanidea 1
Solar eclipse Jul 22 Happy 20

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages