'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222800 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138530 Dec 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I got his socks all sweaty. He'll be back in a new pair shortly.
haha, no doubt.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138531 Dec 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, Lisa doesn't like me unless I'm naked, or covered in pork rind grease
lol, are you still playing with the LISA loon on the president bashing site? Great entertainment.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#138532 Dec 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ILIH, I got a big laugh out of arisock stroking the LISA loon too. PRICELESS
Hope you had a great weekend. Nice and wintry in my corner of Kentucky. Great lazy day staying warm.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
He's so dramatic. Always going someplace but never leaving.

Glad you've had enjoyable weather. We got at least 5 or 6 inches of snow today.. Yuck. It is pretty as it falls, I just wish it wouldn't stick!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#138533 Dec 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you've had enjoyable weather. We got at least 5 or 6 inches of snow today.. Yuck. It is pretty as it falls, I just wish it wouldn't stick!
He's off knitting some new socks. Dec 13 will show up a bunch no doubt. He is too funny. He better hurry up or he will lose out on LISA loon to jboy. They been having quite a lovefest in the wee hours now that her chemtrail zombie serb deserted her. haha

We got some freezing rain but it didn't do much. Snow looked dreadful on the news. A couple inches isn't too bad, but that heavy stuff...ya all can keep it. haha

Still amazing to go from 67 to winter storm warnings. Glad it went north of here. haha Not that I had to travel out in it. Love it being retired.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#138534 Dec 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's off knitting some new socks. Dec 13 will show up a bunch no doubt. He is too funny. He better hurry up or he will lose out on LISA loon to jboy. They been having quite a lovefest in the wee hours now that her chemtrail zombie serb deserted her. haha
We got some freezing rain but it didn't do much. Snow looked dreadful on the news. A couple inches isn't too bad, but that heavy stuff...ya all can keep it. haha
Still amazing to go from 67 to winter storm warnings. Glad it went north of here. haha Not that I had to travel out in it. Love it being retired.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
One day I'll be retired.
In about 30 years.
..ugh.

I'm off to bed, work early.
Poof! Like magic, I'm gone. It's crazy, really. lol
SOB

Lexington, KY

#138535 Dec 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>

You're jealous, Ari just teased you!
You aren't woman enough for that man.
Why don't you practice sucking on a giant beef-stick as opposed to slurping stale tuna.
A change might do you good!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lexington Steele

Lexington, KY

#138536 Dec 8, 2013
ROTFLMFCO!
Lexington Steele

Lexington, KY

#138537 Dec 8, 2013
Y'all is soooooo jealous you ain't bait to snag a real man!

Jay

Springville, TN

#138542 Dec 8, 2013
This was on C-Span:

Liberal Legal Expert: Obama Has Become Danger to Constitution
December 7, 2013 by NewsEditor 11 Comments

Jonathan Turley, a noted liberal Georgetown University law professor who represented members of Congress in a lawsuit over the Libyan war, represented workers at the secret Area 51 military base, and served as counsel on national security cases, says Barack Obama is a danger to the U.S. Constitution.

The problem is, we didn't need a University law professor to tell us this. Anyone with common sense already knew this. However, it's nice to have it confimed......and by a liberal no less...LOL

"I love it when they eat their own." Oh, and by the way, I borrowed the phrase from that delusional, whack-job, lunatic, nut-case republicCrone.....gotta give credit where credit is due! hahaha!!!
ROTFl

Okemos, MI

#138543 Dec 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
One day I'll be retired.
In about 30 years.
..ugh.
I'm off to bed, work early.
Poof! Like magic, I'm gone. It's crazy, really. lol
Retired! LOLOLOL, there is no retirement with welfare, it is retirement for low intellects,

LOLOL,
ROTFl

Okemos, MI

#138544 Dec 8, 2013
“I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.

we are only “five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”
Jay

Springville, TN

#138549 Dec 8, 2013
AP House Dem On ObamaCare Launch:‘I Don’t How He F***ed This Up So Badly’
Facebook Twitter Share Email (Politico)

President Barack Obama’s credibility may have taken a big hit with voters, but he’s also in serious danger of permanently losing the trust of Democrats in Congress. The Obamacare debacle has been bad enough that it’s tough for Democrats to take on faith that the president can fix the problems. His one-time allies are no longer sure that it’s wise to follow him into battle, leaving Obama and his law not only vulnerable to existing critics, but open to new attacks from his own party.

“I don’t know how he f—-ed this up so badly,” said one House Democrat who has been very supportive of Obama in the past.

Of course they won't tell us who said it, will they?
Really

Martin, TN

#138550 Dec 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Seymour Hersh Alleges Obama Administration Lied on Syria Gas Attack
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh has dropped yet another bombshell allegation: President Obama wasn't honest with the American people when he blamed Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for a sarin-gas attack in that killed hundreds of civilians.
In early September, Secretary of State John Kerry said the United States had proof that the nerve-gas attack was made on Assad's orders. "We know the Assad regime was responsible," President Obama told the nation in an address days after this revelation, which he said pushed him over the "red line" in considering military intervention.
But in a long story published Sunday for the London Review of Books, Hersh — best known for his exposés on the cover-ups of the My Lai Massacre and of Abu Ghraib – said the administration "cherry-picked intelligence," citing conversations with intelligence and military officials.
http://news.yahoo.com/seymour-hersh-alleges-o...
Guardian of Forever wrote:
Obama goes on a State visit to Israel, and while he is on a tour of
Israel he has a fatal heart attack.
The undertakers tells the US diplomats: "You can have him shipped
home for $1 million or you can bury him here in the Holy Land for $100."
The US diplomats go into a huddle and come back to the undertaker and
tell him they still want Obama flown home.
The undertaker is puzzled and asks: "Why would you spend $1 million
to get him home when it would be wonderful to be buried here in this
religious country and you would only spend $100?"
One diplomat replied: "More than 2000 years ago a man died here,
was buried here,
and just 3 days later he rose from the dead.
We simply can't take that risk."
;~)
Hersh has written a series of articles for The New Yorker magazine detailing military and security matters surrounding the US-led invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq. In a 2004 article, he alleged that Vice President #$%$ Cheney and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld circumvented the normal intelligence analysis function of the CIA in their quest to make the case for the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Another article, Lunch with the Chairman, led Richard Perle, a subject of the article, to call Hersh the "closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist."
Cordwainter Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#138551 Dec 9, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Can you give me the Scripture where God said to send them to him?
Are you still wanting an answer to such an obviously stupid question? Either you're a troll, or you can't think. Which is it?
Cordwainter Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#138552 Dec 9, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hersh has written a series of articles for The New Yorker magazine detailing military and security matters surrounding the US-led invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq. In a 2004 article, he alleged that Vice President #$%$ Cheney and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld circumvented the normal intelligence analysis function of the CIA in their quest to make the case for the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Another article, Lunch with the Chairman, led Richard Perle, a subject of the article, to call Hersh the "closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist."
Typical dishonest Alinsky tactic. Smear the source because the facts disagree with your totalitarian bullshit.
angel

Boise, ID

#138554 Dec 9, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, all of that is in your imagination. First, she didn't have "Anti Christian" teachings; she simply said she was an atheist and criticized concepts of faith. Christians doubt their faith routinely. For those experiencing Grace, this makes their faith stronger.
Any conservative appreciation of some of her ideas about personal responsibility, worth, freedom, liberty and business acumen is nothing more than an appreciation of some of what many of our Founding Fathers proclaimed (some of whom also stated various doubts about faith, even while dying fully committed to the God of Judeo/Christian Scriptures.)
Face it the only reason your so implausibly defending that Creepy Godless hag is because YOU worship Capitalism (or Mammon...as you say 'lets call a 'spade a spade')and you Hate the Federal Government FAAAAR more then you Love Jesus Christ.
Dont bother denying it:Exibit A: Everything youve posted .
In short your a hipocrite.
The very kind that give Christians a bad name.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#138555 Dec 9, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Face it the only reason your so implausibly defending that Creepy Godless hag is because YOU worship Capitalism (or Mammon...as you say 'lets call a 'spade a spade')and you Hate the Federal Government FAAAAR more then you Love Jesus Christ.
Dont bother denying it:Exibit A: Everything youve posted .
In short your a hipocrite.
The very kind that give Christians a bad name.
You're a vicious and stupid dog. You obviously do not want any rational conversation. Right now your just high on meth, or worse. So, you get what you pay for...

You need psychometric medication, which won't help your spelling.
angel

Boise, ID

#138556 Dec 9, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Paul: Unemployment benefits 'disservice' to workers
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul says Democratic attempts to extend unemployment benefits for 1.3 million workers were a "disservice" to the unemployed.
"I support unemployment benefits for the 28 weeks they're paid for," the Republican senator said on "Fox News Sunday." "If you extend it beyond that, you do a disservice to these workers."
Paul said a study had shown employers were less likely to hire the long-term unemployed like those who have been on 99 weeks of benefits.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2...
Old carpetbagger GRANDrand making friends and sending votes to the DEMs. PRICELESS
RIP TEABAGGER GOP
DITCH MITCH
Its good to see the GOP has learned its lesson about floating the implication that the average American Worker is a shiftless parasite who needs to be starved back into the workplace....of course since Congressional Republicans have done nothing...no make that BLOCKED any efforts of the Administration to create jobs that presents a paradox of sorts.
Of course I wont be so rude to point out that many of those Lazy Unemployed who the Right apparently thinks are living the good life on that Unemployment Gravy Train WOULDNT BE JOBLESS TO BEGIN WITH MINUS THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN the Rethugs handed us with their mindless deregulation of Wall Street and the Financial Industry...well actually yes I will.
These cretins have more nerve then a tooth.
Absolutly Shameless.
angel

Boise, ID

#138557 Dec 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
tee hee hee :)
Do you actually beleive you are proving any kind of point by cutting and pasting mindless propaganda from the Right Wing internet Nutosphere 24/7?
The Teabagger 'truth-test':"I WANT to belive it...therefore it MUST be true!"
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#138558 Dec 9, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its good to see the GOP has learned its lesson about floating the implication that the average American Worker is a shiftless parasite who needs to be starved back into the workplace....of course since Congressional Republicans have done nothing...no make that BLOCKED any efforts of the Administration to create jobs that presents a paradox of sorts.
Of course I wont be so rude to point out that many of those Lazy Unemployed who the Right apparently thinks are living the good life on that Unemployment Gravy Train WOULDNT BE JOBLESS TO BEGIN WITH MINUS THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN the Rethugs handed us with their mindless deregulation of Wall Street and the Financial Industry...well actually yes I will.
These cretins have more nerve then a tooth.
Absolutly Shameless.
Democrats were the carpetbaggers during Reconstruction. They spread propaganda to ex-slaves in the South to get them to move North for the bankers and industrialists needing cheap labor. There, the Democrats created Black ghettos and kept the Blacks poor, undereducated and drugged. Democrats have maintained that Black economic slavery and their ghettos for 150 years and only the Republicans had the courage to start the first assaults on Democrats strongholds of education to give Blacks a more equal education. Yes, Republicans even sent in the first troops to enforce desegregation in the schools. The Democrat KKK didn't like that much. What the Democrats have done though, is completely destroy many cities and they've done it all by themselves (with your help, of course.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth Copley 10 hr URFullofit 8
want to see Dana Chad Warnersrrest Jan 2016 in... 19 hr Susan Watterson 1
hoochie mama 23 hr So silly 3
do you know her Sun wondering 1
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" Sun Jen 146
Information on Jason Rice age 40 Sun Burned 6
county cheer Sat Shameful 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages