'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186689 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

obamaisadumbASS

United States

#135032 Nov 16, 2013
Never mind. I found them!
Lucky for you I did!!!
I hope it wasn't you again AL!
Like I told you before! Ari and I are just friends!!!!!

Judged:

14

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135034 Nov 16, 2013
Totempus_Omnia_Revelat wrote:
<quoted text>
So; Have a raspberry piss-float, on me.
Checking things out. I see you posted n Barbourville and elsewhere.
What breed of dog is/was the puppy?
Make sense!!!

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135038 Nov 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Congress CAN 'override' a presidential veto!
Let 'im do his thang :)
on the LIARcare vote ...
~~~~~~~~~~
override of a veto
The process by which each chamber of Congress votes on a bill vetoed by the President. To pass a bill over the president's objections requires a two-thirds vote in each Chamber. Historically, Congress has overridden fewer than ten percent of all presidential vetoes.
http://www.senate.gov/reference/glossary_term...
I don't think it will happen, Harry Reid will table the bill.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#135040 Nov 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
They need to REPEAL it ... LIARcare!
NOT let the 'dims' WEASEL out
nor the 'rino's ... imo
The veto info was JUST that ... info ...
Not for or against!
Sorry.
Not going to happen.
Don't go away empty handed though, As a consolation prize you get better insurance at a cheap affordable price!
Enjoy :)

Judged:

16

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135041 Nov 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
They need to REPEAL it ... LIARcare!
NOT let the 'dims' WEASEL out
nor the 'rino's ... imo
The veto info was JUST that ... info ...
Not for or against!
I don't think it will be repealed.

Judged:

15

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#135044 Nov 16, 2013
Obama lies so much he can't keep em straight.

Oct 1,2013
"Just visit Healthcare.Gov and you can compare insurance plans side by side, the same way you'd shop for a plane ticket or Kayak or a TV on Amazon."
Nov 14- 13
"I don't think I'd be stupid enough to go around saying that this is going to be like shopping on Amazon"

Sometimes listening to him talk I think I'm going crazy.
I really can't blame the Dems for being so mixed up.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135045 Nov 16, 2013
Syl wrote:
Obama lies so much he can't keep em straight.
Oct 1,2013
"Just visit Healthcare.Gov and you can compare insurance plans side by side, the same way you'd shop for a plane ticket or Kayak or a TV on Amazon."
Nov 14- 13
"I don't think I'd be stupid enough to go around saying that this is going to be like shopping on Amazon"
Sometimes listening to him talk I think I'm going crazy.
I really can't blame the Dems for being so mixed up.
Obama made a mistake trying to defend the web sites but the ACA is here to stay.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#135046 Nov 16, 2013
No way! There is no way, 20 people spammed any of these posts. Even ole Tabs got some 20 spams, but that did make me laugh.

Somebody is up to some tricks in spamming these posts back a few pages, and I think I know how they're doing it.

WhatEVER! whoever you are...hah!!!

Judged:

19

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#135047 Nov 16, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it will happen, Harry Reid will table the bill.
********

Harry Reid tables every bill he doesn't like. He's got a shelf full. That's why they never get anything done.

So what else is new?

Judged:

20

20

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#135048 Nov 16, 2013
Syl wrote:
Obama lies so much he can't keep em straight.
Oct 1,2013
"Just visit Healthcare.Gov and you can compare insurance plans side by side, the same way you'd shop for a plane ticket or Kayak or a TV on Amazon."
Nov 14- 13
"I don't think I'd be stupid enough to go around saying that this is going to be like shopping on Amazon"
Sometimes listening to him talk I think I'm going crazy.
I really can't blame the Dems for being so mixed up.
**********

The truth is the sites are being infiltrated by hackers who are attempting to get information and social security numbers, etc. When people are not computer savvy, they tend to fall for false information. If you notice when someone is trying to hack you, the pages do not look normal. For example - when someone designed a page calling themselves the IRS, millions of people were duped because they really thought it was the IRS. Finally the IRS sent notices stating, we do not contact you by email. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, people fell for it and ended up with Trojans and Malware.

To give you an example: Fake Verizon sent me a bill stating that my minutes were overdrawn by $285.00 Click here to see the bill.

NOT!

I have a Verizon account and know how they send things, but many people would have hit the panic button and then what!???

Obamacare sites need to be encrypted. I did not go there ever, so are they?

Judged:

16

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#135051 Nov 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
woo hooooooo
lQQk at those 'idjit' buttons NOW
:D
*********

You're right, AL. One person is doing this. There aren't enough people on here ever to spam someone 20 to 30 times.

The asshat who thinks he/she is cute, is found out.

Talk about an idiot cheat!

Judged:

16

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135052 Nov 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
Harry Reid tables every bill he doesn't like. He's got a shelf full. That's why they never get anything done.
So what else is new?
The Republicans are hurting themselves, they could have had so much input into Obamacare but its like their in a trance, all they have on their minds is repeal.

Judged:

30

30

30

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#135055 Nov 16, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans are hurting themselves, they could have had so much input into Obamacare but its like their in a trance, all they have on their minds is repeal.
*******

Twig, this thing is bombing all over the place. Didn't you read about the hackers messing with the websites. Didn't you read where information entered was sent to the wrong people? Who is going to trust this site after all the publications on what a mess it is? He can say it's fixed. Do you want to be the first one to test it out?

You know what they say about the world wide web? Nothing is sacred, nothing on here is private, never, ever!

Have at it.

Judged:

27

27

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#135056 Nov 16, 2013
Does anybody here use Mozilla Firefox?

Judged:

30

30

29

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135057 Nov 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
When?
At anytime and especially during the past 6 wks. I will have to say the bill they passed in the house shows some of them are waking up because they centered on changing Obamacare. Before it was repeal or defunding and I'm concerned now that they will chop parts of the ACA to where it isn't as effective.

Judged:

20

19

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135058 Nov 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
Does anybody here use Mozilla Firefox?
I use IE.

Judged:

26

26

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#135060 Nov 16, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>At anytime and especially during the past 6 wks. I will have to say the bill they passed in the house shows some of them are waking up because they centered on changing Obamacare. Before it was repeal or defunding and I'm concerned now that they will chop parts of the ACA to where it isn't as effective.
**********

They are trying to chop it. Insurance companies spent millions of dollars informing their customer's that the plan they had did not meet the Obama criteria, therefore, that lack of coverage made the plan these people liked invalid.

In order to re-enter the provisions on those conditions, the whole plan would have to be re-written. This is not only expensive for an insurance company, but time consuming too-boot. When an insurance company has to up the policy to meet the new guidelines, it means the premium for which the other items were not covered and are now being covered, the price of the premium goes up. This is what is happening to millions of people. They can not pay the deductibles and co-pays for something that they neither need nor want. But they are paying them to cover others who are getting a break on their policies.

Like some 68 year old man said: "Why do I have to pay for maternity care and abortions, none of which I will ever need?!

Socialism will destroy this country! Period.

Judged:

30

30

29

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135061 Nov 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
They are trying to chop it. Insurance companies spent millions of dollars informing their customer's that the plan they had did not meet the Obama criteria, therefore, that lack of coverage made the plan these people liked invalid.
In order to re-enter the provisions on those conditions, the whole plan would have to be re-written. This is not only expensive for an insurance company, but time consuming too-boot. When an insurance company has to up the policy to meet the new guidelines, it means the premium for which the other items were not covered and are now being covered, the price of the premium goes up. This is what is happening to millions of people. They can not pay the deductibles and co-pays for something that they neither need nor want. But they are paying them to cover others who are getting a break on their policies.
Like some 68 year old man said: "Why do I have to pay for maternity care and abortions, none of which I will ever need?!
Socialism will destroy this country! Period.
I don't see the ACA as socialism. We're headed to another civil war if the tea party gets their way.

Judged:

30

28

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135065 Nov 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE are ...
IF they don't!
0 needs to resign ad ALL his signed laws 'repealed.'
imo
Obama is trying to save America by helping those that have not.

Judged:

30

30

30

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#135066 Nov 16, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is trying to save America by helping those that have not.
**********

Then Obama, Congress and the Senate need to start trimming government. There is so much waste there it's ridiculous. Obama wants to help others on the backs of those who are barely making it now. What sacrifices is he making? What sacrifices are the lush, rich and wealthy government officials making to chip in on this? Barely nothing.

He wants to add 10-30 million more people to this country to futher complicate things more than they are. Our country gives billions away in foreign aid when we have people barely able to afford groceries in this country. We have sick, poor and disabled who can't find work they can do. I still believe in helping the poor. It's heart-breaking to see little children have to do without because single mom's can't afford to play Santa. But I am still a firm believer, "Charity begins at home".

If Obama wants to help Americans, stop the spending and trim the budget of wasteful spending. That's a start!

Good night and have a great day tomorrow.

Judged:

29

29

29

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Hopper gone to South Warren 1 hr Nice Pie 2
Know of any places hiring in the county? 2 hr Old but Nice 16
Need a good plumber!!!! Mon angelbrownkat 6
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Sun amazed 655
Local Police Body Cameras Sun Curious 11
Saturdays on the Square Sat Music Lover 1
pink slipped trachers? Jul 4 Teacher 12
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages