'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#133552 Nov 7, 2013
American Patriot Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They FEEL the
PULL of the DRAIN
taking them DOWN ... Z ...!!!
;~)
No problem... APL..!!
<3 !!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#133554 Nov 7, 2013
This is an extension from Personal Liberty. Couldn't post the page because it has my email address on it. However this is the same video posted on PL.

This gal has guts! And gotta love Dr. Manning.

LOL.....one up, Barry!

http://www.youtube.com :80/watch?v=Uy2K5SIuK2E

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#133555 Nov 7, 2013
HAD to sign in to post ...
Some of the lil libTARDS
can't STAND
the TRUTH ...
Some lil dwIdiotS
run to mods
CRYING
to shut me up ...
With their 'sobs'...
la waa lwaa
They know I speak
the TRUTH you see ...
That's WHY
they always DELETE me !!!
)8~D>
Are you always this delusional?
Jay

Paris, TN

#133557 Nov 7, 2013
Split the youtube page for some reason. Maybe this one?

Mia Marie Pope Oust Obama.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#133558 Nov 7, 2013
HAD to sign in to post ...
they always DELETE me !!!
So...your posts are being limited?

Is this the account you're going to use to get Injudgement banned?

:P
Jay

Paris, TN

#133559 Nov 7, 2013
LOL.....got spammed already and the spammer didn't even listen to the video. How do I know? It takes longer to listen than it did to hit the spam button.

Coward, whoever you are!
ConservativeAmer icanLady

Danville, KY

#133563 Nov 7, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
tee hee hee ...
ConservativeAmer icanLady

Danville, KY

#133564 Nov 7, 2013
you dwIdioTs
are like a
'cackle"
of hyenas'

going after American Lady
Vultures to "roadkill"

;~)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#133565 Nov 7, 2013
ConservativeAmericanLady wrote:
you dwIdioTs
are like a
'cackle"
of hyenas'
Vultures to "roadkill"
;~)
So I see the American Lady got banned. Wow ! Didn't take the NSA to see she was a Taliban member. Hats off to the moderator.
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#133566 Nov 7, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Their favorite pillhead bigmouth is at it again.
Rush Limbaugh’s Ridiculous Claim: Obamacare Has Been the “Biggest Presidential Lie in Our Lifetimes”
I rarely write anything about Rush Limbaugh, mostly because he doesn’t say much of anything worthwhile. I damn sure don’t listen to his radio show because I think more than ten minutes of hearing him spew his hate, paranoia and fear would just make my ears bleed.
Between him, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Sarah Palin, I’m not quite sure whose voice irritates me the most.
In other words, I detest Rush Limbaugh. There are bums, scumbags, parasites, whack jobs—and then there’s Rush Limbaugh. A racist, sexist, pile of human garbage. How he’s still on the air honestly baffles me. Then again, he panders to the tea party mentality which thrives on fear, ignorance, propaganda and hate—all cornerstones of who Rush Limbaugh is.
But nevertheless he remains highly influential within the Republican party, so when he says something completely outlandish about President Obama or Democrats, you can be sure far-right Republicans eat it right up. As I’m sure they did recently when he said,“These are lies. They are calculated, purposeful lies. And this is really, really bad. This may be, and I’m not exaggerating and I’m not trying to do anything for effect here, this may be the biggest presidential lie in our lifetimes.”
I mean, seriously? President Obama not being completely forthcoming in the details about the Affordable Care Act might be the “biggest presidential lie in our lifetimes,” that’s what this idiot is trying to say?
I could go back to Watergate — you know, that “little” thing in American history which occurred during Rush’s lifetime — but I’m not even going to go back that far. There’s no reason to.
All it takes is four simple words to showcase what a total buffoon Limbaugh truly is: Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Now, I’m not here to excuse President Obama for what he promised. But let’s be at least a little honest here. The people losing their existing health insurance represent a very small percentage of our population. Though if you listened to Republican rhetoric you’d think 70% of the country was losing their health insurance. We’re talking somewhere around 5% of Americans with health insurance will have to find a new — and for most, better — health plan. That means 95% of Americans with health insurance will be allowed to keep their current insurance.
So that is what Limbaugh feels might be the “biggest presidential lie in our lifetimes.” Not the lies we were told about weapons of mass distraction to get us into war in Iraq which resulted in over 4,000 dead American soldiers.
Oh, no. That’s small time when compared with President Obama lying to 5% of Americans about their ability to keep their existing health insurance plan.
It’s stuff like this which makes it impossible for me to take Republicans seriously. An entire political party up in arms over this “Obamacare lie”(and what a lie it is, how dare these people be forced to purchase better health insurance plans—-for shame!) but they had no problem electing a man in George W. Bush (twice) who ran the most corrupt and deceitful administrations since Nixon.
Torture, wars, record deficits, historic recessions, advanced NSA spying — I could honestly just keep going and going — all these things started under George W. Bush. A man Republicans supported for eight years.
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/rush-limba...
RIP LYING HYPOCRITICAL GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Had to delete some of your ignorant post, but thats no big deal. Explain to us how Obamacare Has not Been the “Biggest Presidential Lie in Our Lifetimes”? Give us all the details? IN YOUR OWN WORDS!
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#133567 Nov 7, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be banned, you filthy mangy rabid dog! If you died in the morning, no one would care!
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#133568 Nov 7, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So I see the American Lady got banned. Wow ! Didn't take the NSA to see she was a Taliban member. Hats off to the moderator.
I doubt AL got banned! The moderator wears an ass hat! Just like you! You could get banned, and the sooner the better!

#133569 Nov 7, 2013
ConservativeAmericanLady wrote:
you dwIdioTs
are like a
'cackle"
of hyenas'
Vultures to "roadkill"
;~)
So you're saying Liberals are vultures and you're roadkill? Great analogy!

Vultures are a vital part of the ecosystem, disposing of lifeless carcasses that no longer contribute anything of worth...like liberals dispose of teahadists and dusty old regressives, making room for new growth.

Roadkill (you) is misshapen, greasy, malodorous, covered in flies and just really gross in general.

This is the most honest post you've ever made!

real

United States

#133570 Nov 7, 2013
Hellur

#133571 Nov 7, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be banned, you filthy mangy rabid dog! If you died in the morning, no one would care!
Off your meds again, Jethro?

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133573 Nov 7, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying Liberals are vultures and you're roadkill? Great analogy!
Vultures are a vital part of the ecosystem, disposing of lifeless carcasses that no longer contribute anything of worth...like liberals dispose of teahadists and dusty old regressives, making room for new growth.
Roadkill (you) is misshapen, greasy, malodorous, covered in flies and just really gross in general.
This is the most honest post you've ever made!
And you love
EVERY
smelly
SCENT
of
it

ALL you hyenas do ...

)8~D>

#133574 Nov 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
And you love
EVERY
smelly
SCENT
of
it
ALL you hyenas do ...
)8~D>
Love it? Nah.

We do, however, use it to our advantage.

:)
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#133575 Nov 7, 2013
I'll say this; if some of you liberal SOB's are trying to get AL banned from topix, I promise you this is going to bite you in the ass! Some of you braged how you were going to do it to me, but here I am! She has exactly the same right to post what she pleases as you do! There are laws that protect her right, and sadly yours as well. She has been here longer than I have, and I have been here longer than any of you! You fools act like your leader osambo, try to harm everyone who does not agree with you! You dims make me sick! You are filthy sniveling crybabys, nothing more! Of course it's all you ever were!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133576 Nov 7, 2013
Good Night ALL of You GREAT American *Patriots*

May God Bless
-n-
KEEP you 'safe'
and
The United States of America!

You KNOW "who" I mean

<3
obamaisadumbASS

Kingsport, TN

#133577 Nov 7, 2013
Well! Don't appear AL is banned? More big talk lids? HAHAHA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greenville tourism 12 min Hmm 10
Local Police Body Cameras 3 hr watching you 7
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 4 hr Yep 568
Carrie Nelson Masden 12 hr Honestly 20
Carrie Byrd 18 hr carrie 14
Murder in Muhlenberg County (Mar '10) 20 hr Niece 16
Boys of Broad (Jul '13) 22 hr none 90
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE