'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289220 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#131944 Oct 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Right on cue", here in CA too Reality ...Saturday chemtrails all over the sky and this morning we had some rain.
I guess it would be hard for someone like you from a third world country to understand science. But let me try an explain what just happened.
Contrails produced by jet exhaust are caused by moisture in the air. The more moisture the more the trails. The more moisture in the air also causes RAIN.

Location hidden

#131945 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen HERE
-n-
LISTEN good!
As in READ here
AND READ GOOD!
She is as MUCH an *American CITIZEN*
as you ARE!
Same RIGHTS & PRIVILEGES!
The ONLY difference
IS
you 'evidently' were 'born' HERE!
So, she was not.
DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE in that CITIZENSHIP PAPER.
That brings up "your" president.
You SAY Z isn't ...
BUT
you BETTER be LOOKING at him!
You,'IF' you were *born* of TWO American citizens - Mom AND Dad!
ARE a *NATURAL born citizen*
obama IS NOT!
He "IS" JUST a 'citizen'
NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN
as
the United States CONSTITUTION CALLS FOR!
Art II
Sect I
Sentence 5: No Person except a natural born Citizen,
[ or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;OBSOLETE because of passage of time - AL]
neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
http://constitutionus.com/
NOW ... leave her the HELL ... alone.
Capiche?!?
BLAST ON "your" president ... INSTEAD!
Don't you think it odd that every Federal Court in the US including the Supreme Court does not see it your way but yet you continue this Birther Crap? That's why Repubs are losing voter support. All these wacko ideas you Teahadist have.
OZombies

United States

#131946 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen HERE
-n-
LISTEN good!
As in READ here
AND READ GOOD!
She is as MUCH an *American CITIZEN*
as you ARE!
Same RIGHTS & PRIVILEGES!
The ONLY difference
IS
you 'evidently' were 'born' HERE!
So, she was not.
DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE in that CITIZENSHIP PAPER.
That brings up "your" president.
You SAY Z isn't ...
BUT
you BETTER be LOOKING at him!
You,'IF' you were *born* of TWO American citizens - Mom AND Dad!
ARE a *NATURAL born citizen*
obama IS NOT!
He "IS" JUST a 'citizen'
NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN
as
the United States CONSTITUTION CALLS FOR!
Art II
Sect I
Sentence 5: No Person except a natural born Citizen,
[ or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;OBSOLETE because of passage of time - AL]
neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
http://constitutionus.com/
NOW ... leave her the HELL ... alone.
Capiche?!?
BLAST ON "your" president ... INSTEAD!
Thank you AL...One thing I know, I don't hide my documents.

She doesn't know how many of our politicians were born outside United States, including our Founding Fathers. If I don't know something, I'm going to learn. I'm not born in United States. What's her excuse?

I've worked very hard to get where I'm today and very much law abiding citizen.

To talk to her, you have to play dirty, you have to get down to her level, which is not easy. She can't intimidate me or push me around. She is low life nobody, liberal extremist bigot.

Again, thanks AL...you are PRECIOUS JEWEL ...!!!!!
:-)!!!
<3 !!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#131947 Oct 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama cowardly tells German leader "I wasn't aware of anyone spying on your private data."
If Obama doesn't know anything, which is obvious, and
denies knowing everything, which is obvious----why is he a leader?
The only thing this man is leading is the ignorant and blatantly stupid.
The leader of the dimowit clan. The reason they love him is they have so much in common.

Since: Dec 11

#131948 Oct 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to point out you were too scared to post those poll numbers that prove how ignorant you are.
:-D
I have absolutely no worries in the next two elections. And I'll be more than happy to bring it up to all your socks dumbass.
Ooples and oranges...ooples and oranges.

:b
OZombies

United States

#131949 Oct 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it would be hard for someone like you from a third world country to understand science. But let me try an explain what just happened.
Contrails produced by jet exhaust are caused by moisture in the air. The more moisture the more the trails. The more moisture in the air also causes RAIN.
Blah blah blah ...why don't you call "Reality"...third world country citizen, you coward. She was talking about chemtrails in her state too. Regular jet doesn't have any trails...
People in CA see trails coming out up in the sky all they long but no air craft...because is very high.
What happened people in CA , everyone is from the third world country, you idiot...?????
Are you all liberals bigots?
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#131950 Oct 28, 2013
http://socalskywatch.wordpress.com/

SAN DIEGO (CA) GLOBAL MARCH AGAINST CHEMTRAILS AND GEOENGINEERING.
OZombies

United States

#131951 Oct 28, 2013
All this people protesting 'CHEMTRAILS' in front of NBC studio in CA must be all of them, from THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ...
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#131952 Oct 28, 2013
http://www.google.com/m...

This is my 'birth' town back home...!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131953 Oct 28, 2013
Sen. Dick Durbin: GOP Leader Told Obama ‘I Can’t Even Stand to Look at You’
by Evan McMurry 7:35 am, October 23rd, 2013

This past Sunday,

Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) argued on his Facebook page that Republican lawmakers

had
such

personal animosity toward President Barack Obama

as to render negotiation impossible, citing one anonymous leading House member who flew off the handle at Obama during recent negotiations.

Durbin wrote.“But in a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told the president:‘I cannot even stand to look at you.’ What are the chances of an honest conversation with someone who has just said something so disrespectful?”

[He LIED!!!]

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sen-dick-durbi...

Here's his "retractiion"[SAME as 'admitting' he LIED !!!]

:)

CHICAGO — U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin on Monday removed a Facebook post that erroneously claimed a GOP leader had told the president, "I can't even stand to look at you," saying he's satisfied that people now know he's not to blame for the mistake.

The decision resolves a point of tension between the White House and one of President Barack Obama's most loyal defenders. The White House says the error stemmed from a "miscommunication."

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2013/10/28/3084191/durb...

That's what ALL the lies by 'libs' ARE on here ...
eh?

miscommunications[LIES]

Suuuuuurrrrreeeeee

Miscomprehension
FROM
drinking
TOO MUCH
[white house BEER]
libTARDISM

*IS*
WHAT
it
is!

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131954 Oct 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.google.com/m?hl=en &gl=us&client=ms-andro id-hms-tmobile-us&source=a ndroid-launcher-widget&q=V rsac+pictures#biv=i%7C2%3Bd%7C k6ZzQujyOPUx4M%3A
This is my 'birth' town back home...!!!!!
Thanks for this Z!
VERY 'civilized' and educated people I'm sure ...

until mooslims come in
&
TRY
to take over!

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131955 Oct 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AL...One thing I know, I don't hide my documents.
She doesn't know how many of our politicians were born outside United States, including our Founding Fathers. If I don't know something, I'm going to learn. I'm not born in United States. What's her excuse?
I've worked very hard to get where I'm today and very much law abiding citizen.
To talk to her, you have to play dirty, you have to get down to her level, which is not easy. She can't intimidate me or push me around. She is low life nobody, liberal extremist bigot.
Again, thanks AL...you are PRECIOUS JEWEL ...!!!!!
:-)!!!
<3 !!
No problem!
Thank You for saying so.

I'm "sick & tired"
of BEING
SICK & TIRED

of their
BULLYING
tactics!

Against ALL of US!

I'm going to

Pull OUT 'all' the STOPS!

IF this 'nonsense'
doesn't

CEASE & DESIST!
Attack

Arlington, VA

#131956 Oct 28, 2013
Ill pass

Location hidden

#131957 Oct 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
All this people protesting 'CHEMTRAILS' in front of NBC studio in CA must be all of them, from THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ...
No, but I'm sure you could get the same number of people to protest the governments "radio mind waves" or the hidden aliens in Area51. Doesn't mean it's true.
I told you what causes the jet contrails but I can't explain your mental illness.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131960 Oct 28, 2013
Americans are FROM people from ALL 'cultures'...
BUT
ALL cultures DO NOT FIT
America's values!

When all cultures WANT TO BE LIKE TRUE AMERICANS
and live
BY: The United States Constitution

America WILL BE better!

Ohhhhh ....
What a DAY that WILL be!
OZombies

United States

#131961 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this Z!
VERY 'civilized' and educated people I'm sure ...
until mooslims come in
&
TRY
to take over!
<3
Yes AL...very nice people and yes civilized and educated. About 45,000 people, 14 different nations. Not many Muslims.

Town has pharmaceutical company, chocolate factory, shoes factory, winery, makes beer, chemical factory, clothing factory and so much more. Beautiful hotels and restaurants. Very nice and old town.

Now what a difference when Christians use to be in charge in Kosovo. When Muslims took over, they burned 150 churches and monasteries some hundreds of years old. They want to destroy everything that reminds them on Christianity.

Did you hear Christian priest somewhere in Middle East got 80 lashes for taking wine during communion? One beheaded while people cheered and took cell phone pictures. You don't hear peep from this president.
OZombies

United States

#131962 Oct 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I'm sure you could get the same number of people to protest the governments "radio mind waves" or the hidden aliens in Area51. Doesn't mean it's true.
I told you what causes the jet contrails but I can't explain your mental illness.
When you are talking about mental illness look in the mirror. I don't care what you said, I know what I see. I didn't see any aliens but if I do you would be first one to know. Contrails evaporate fast and you do see jet. Chemtrails going in every direction and you don't see jet ever. Big difference.
OZombies

United States

#131963 Oct 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Americans are FROM people from ALL 'cultures'...
BUT
ALL cultures DO NOT FIT
America's values!
When all cultures WANT TO BE LIKE TRUE AMERICANS
and live
BY: The United States Constitution
America WILL BE better!
Ohhhhh ....
What a DAY that WILL be!
Amen to that...AL...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131965 Oct 28, 2013
Texas attorney guilty in cartel laundering case
Posted: Today at 7:15 pm

Prosecutor Anna Arreola said Monday morning ...
"What (kind) of people have $600 million to move and want to slow down extraditions?" Arreola asked.

"Drug dealers. You know."

She accused Delgado of contradicting himself on the stand and trying to claim he thought the money was an inheritance or from legitimate business interests.

"It's not enough to turn a blind eye, to bury your head in the sand," Arreola said.

Delgado testified he didn't know that any of the money was connected to drug trafficking[BET not pshaw!] and didn't learn about its true origin until he was re-arrested in 2012.

"I never discussed a $600 million amount with any ICE agent," he told prosecutors Thursday.[BET not pshaw!]

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/national/1...

You GOooooo judge!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131966 Oct 28, 2013
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP GETTING INTO FIGHTS AT CHUCK E. CHEESE'S?

At Chuck E. Cheese's, it’s mostly the kids trying to break up the parents while doing their damndest to avoid injury, both physical and emotional.

Although their slogan is “Where a Kid Can Be a Kid,” Chuck E. Cheese's prepares kids for some of the greatest truths they’ll run into as adults:

http://www.vice.com/read/why-do-people-keep-g...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheila 1 hr Greg 2
anyone know nathan johnson? 23 hr Hftuvx 12
ssi lawyer Fri thinking 13
circ or not Fri beautifulbetty 1
Samatha Wells Thu Spider-Man 1
is hayden sorrels james manziel??? Sep 21 Woahhh 3
Daniel Martin Sep 20 Yelladawg 6

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance