'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
113,141 - 113,160 of 151,518 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#129428 Oct 15, 2013
Everyone's insurance is CHANGING and Obamacare affects us all. Well, all of us except Obama's buddies and his union pals and his family and politicians and their families. In anticipation of Obamacare corporations have had to hire more lawyers to interpret the 1200 page Obamacare bill and the 2000 plus regulations that go along with the bill/law. Who pays for those lawyers? We do. That's why our deductibles are skyrocketing and our benefits are fading away. More money, less care. That's Obamacare.

If Obama wanted to "reform" the healthcare industry why didn't he just take care of the uninsured and leave the rest alone? Why did he feel the need to go after everybody? Control? Do something no other prez has done to build his legacy? lmao Wonder how he likes the legacy of forcing the largest piece of tax legislation in the history of our country on every American and every illegal living in the United States of America? And...Obamacare is a failure from the start. Some legacy, huh?
Uncle Tab

United States

#129429 Oct 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Is that where you get all of your political "facts"...from SNL? lol Typical and expected. We all knew you couldn't get "THAT DUMB" all by yourself.
If that's what your small little brain got from what I typed..... It's obvious who's THAT DUMB!

:-D

Stupid republican cant understand the simplest of things.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129430 Oct 15, 2013
Peter King On GOP:'This Party Is Going Nuts'

A sizable contingent of more moderate Republicans have watched with alarm as their party has been commandeered by tea party members and right-wing activists trying to kill Obamacare at all costs.

The absurdity struck home for Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.) Tuesday as the prominent conservative organizations Heritage Action, Red State and FreedomWorks all came out against a last-second GOP leadership plan to avert a crisis that Democrats had warned was too far to the right.

"This party is going nuts," King told HuffPost. "So many people I run into who are normal people -- and I hate to use that term -- they just can't understand what's going on."

"On this one they can't even see both sides," King said. "They just think Republicans are crazy. That's it. They see no justification for any of this."

He added that the compromise House leaders were pushing actually did little to affect Obamacare, except to force the federal government to stop contributing its share to congressional staffers' health insurance.

"Even if this bill passed tonight, what would it have done?" King said. "After shutting down the government for two and a half weeks, laying off 800,000 people, all the damage we caused, all we would end up doing was taking away health insurance from congressional employees. That's it? That's what you go to war for? That's what we shut down the United States government for?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/pete...

Love it when they eat their own.

Going NUTS? They ARE NUTS....like these idiots.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#129431 Oct 15, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
All we have to do is read your bullshit and lucy loon. Why don't you take your burly serb hagass back where you came from? We don't need your traitor foreign ass enjoying our freedoms while condemning the country and our President. You reek of Taliban sludge, you loser puke. Oh yeah, and gfy loser serb hag.
RIP GOP
DITCH THE SERB HAG
&
DITCH MITCH
You are one to talk you racist double-speak!

You say...."We don't need your traitor foreign ass enjoying our freedoms while condemning the country and our president".

Yet thousands of illegals are doing just that and you support that you two-faced liar!

So why don't you take your own advice and gfy!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129432 Oct 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

Ah so there Tab....so you think that's funny, that the Obama supporter's or now former supporters are pissed that their insurance is not free like they thought? Or perhaps, affordable? And you think these folks who are stuck with premiums that will sorely cut into their livelihood are going to vote democrat in the next election? Sorry you are so misinformed, either that or you're burying you head in the sand hoping it won't happen.

Ah so.......keep telling yourself republicans are doomed to failure......if it helps you sleep better at night.

Yeah, once upon a time strong union. Seriously they are not the people they use to be. Buy Union, buy American made? Show me where!

Oh yes, and be sure and blame the republicans for that..... NAFTA , who signed that one?
I think it's funny that YOU think that all democrats are the only ones affected by ACA. But it's not like we all haven't seen how close minded to the facts republicans are.

Try to read it again and try to comprehend what I said.

I know it's not a heavily edited video feeding your stupidity.... But try to grasp what the point is.

And NAFTA was meant with good intentions, but as usual, big business abused the hell out of it.

I was against that from the start. As everyone here has seen, I'm not a coward like you republicans, I don't agree 100% on everything democrats have done. I'm not weak like you are.
LOOK American Man

Switzerland

#129433 Oct 15, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ariasswipe, I don't watch faux box pundits. And fu and your topix bullshit. I will talk about anything I want to. If you don't like it hang on to every word that )8~D> batshit crazy loon and her chemtrail serb hag shadow posts and don't read mine. I don't post them for you anyway freak.
RIP GOP
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
Dr Kno here! Look at this post! LOL from CONS above. I am not ari you sorryasswipe. Thanks for the FU it means good fortune in Chinese. Heheh. Freak how about you not post about a batshitcrazyloon or a chemtrailserbshadowhag. That is a freak doing that sort of thing. You are the freak, face it!
American Man

Campbellsville, KY

#129434 Oct 15, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>yea clever retort for a mor on. Caw caw. That is why it was not stated that way heh? Months ago AM was posting, ah you thought you were original heh? No Hugh did not impersonate me at all. You kno you could have spent all this time on topic too! Snicker snicker now you admitted to doing a no no. Impersonating another poster. What else ya kno? Tell us since ya dumbassss talks too much. Hehehe snicker snicker, oh heck, it is plain ole effing hilarious.
Dont give a rats patooty about being the original AM. I Dont take this stupid chit that seriosly. Unlike you, whose life hinges on what goes on on this dumbass site. It was me (Hugh) that impersonated you. "now let's scissor." Whatcha gonna do? Call the topix police on me? You pathetic pos!
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129435 Oct 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You say...."We don't need your traitor foreign ass enjoying our freedoms while condemning the country and our president".
Yet thousands of illegals are doing just that and you support that you two-faced liar!
I will second that notion. That racist, double speak,two faced and uneducated hick needs to take her own advice and gfy. Now that's a wrap.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#129436 Oct 15, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont give a rats patooty about being the original AM. I Dont take this stupid chit that seriosly. Unlike you, whose life hinges on what goes on on this dumbass site. It was me (Hugh) that impersonated you. "now let's scissor." Whatcha gonna do? Call the topix police on me? You pathetic pos!
Obsess much?
Uncle Tab

United States

#129437 Oct 15, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>one point to the line I left. You are telling the biggest lie ever right here. Anyone who has insurance now IS affected and MORE than a little bit. Mine and everyone I know that has insurance whether with work or retired or are in between and paying their choice in insurance out of pocket, that monthly payment has risen by several to a hundred or more dollars. How do you not know this unless you are one who is on gov. funded HC?
I do agree that it will be my pleasure to see those that have got a free ride, get pissed when they have to pay their own way. Those that could but did not.
Sure! Your explanation makes perfect factual sense...... Making people pay for their own insurance will make everyone's rates increase.

Republican Logic at its best!

LMAO

If your insurance has went up, then that insurance company won't be in business very long. And if you continue to pay those higher premiums, you're a fool.

You fools just can't spin this. You're idiots for trying to.

No one of any intelligence will agree with you dumbasses when you say that when people who go to the ER because they don't have insurance, and cause my rates to go up, who now HAVE to have insurance, are going to make my rates go even higher.

It's just an absolutely stupid, and uneducated statement by idiots who know nothing of the facts.

Yes.... I mean you!

LMAO
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#129438 Oct 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********** gfy!!!
LMAO...I'd say that's probably her only option! Stupid, lying OLD bitches aren't real popular or desirable. lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#129439 Oct 15, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>one point to the line I left. You are telling the biggest lie ever right here. Anyone who has insurance now IS affected and MORE than a little bit. Mine and everyone I know that has insurance whether with work or retired or are in between and paying their choice in insurance out of pocket, that monthly payment has risen by several to a hundred or more dollars. How do you not know this unless you are one who is on gov. funded HC?
I do agree that it will be my pleasure to see those that have got a free ride, get pissed when they have to pay their own way. Those that could but did not.
Are you saying insurance premiums have not gone up in the past 10 years before ObamaCare? Most people cannot imagine the bad debt that hospitals and providers incur. So far this year my wife's practice has more bad debt then the average family income in the US (more than $50K) and her admitting hospital is over $1 million on bad debt non-payment. Tell us the Repub plan to solve this.
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129440 Oct 15, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe and what? You seem hinged, here you are and saying you impersonated me. I kno you did no such thing idiot! Scissor that. I just came on yesterday, so you would be seriously mistaken to think my life hinges on this site. Hehehe. I am not retired and living the good life on topix like a CONS where everything is hinged on a seb or a ari or a loon or a vernfrau. yes we know it all. I am investing in a small way to the effort of who is a cyber bully. You got em here! We kno that too! Hehehehe seriously! Yep only that way.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129441 Oct 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
Everyone's insurance is CHANGING and Obamacare affects us all. Well, all of us except Obama's buddies and his union pals and his family and politicians and their families. In anticipation of Obamacare corporations have had to hire more lawyers to interpret the 1200 page Obamacare bill and the 2000 plus regulations that go along with the bill/law. Who pays for those lawyers? We do. That's why our deductibles are skyrocketing and our benefits are fading away. More money, less care. That's Obamacare.

If Obama wanted to "reform" the healthcare industry why didn't he just take care of the uninsured and leave the rest alone? Why did he feel the need to go after everybody? Control? Do something no other prez has done to build his legacy? lmao Wonder how he likes the legacy of forcing the largest piece of tax legislation in the history of our country on every American and every illegal living in the United States of America? And...Obamacare is a failure from the start. Some legacy, huh?
LMAO@you idiots!

First off, you imbeciles said there would be 18,000 new IRS agents hired because of the ACA, after that was proven to be a liar, now there will be thousands of lawyers that have to be hired.

Fear, doom, and gloom!!

You all wear Depends to bed every night I hope..... Being so scared and cowardly, you all must wet the bed nightly.

American Man

Campbellsville, KY

#129442 Oct 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess much?
Just trying to put this immigrants little mind at ease.

I dont need the opinion from the fringe of the moron clan. So thanks anyway
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129443 Oct 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are psycho liar, you LIBERAL COW...I never said anything against America, my country too...and if you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine. I'm an American and I have same rights you do, hahaha ...so what are you going to do about that...?????
Some of you can constantly attack Republican presidents...Bush even Reagan, but we can't say anything about your "king" Obama...really ...?????
America is my country and my home and I will stay here for the rest of my life, and if you don't like it, you can turn blue, you can cry, you can scream, or KISS my Serb behind, and go to your big comfy bed and dream about me cupcake ...!!!!!
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"
just ask those in charge of America this days,
NUTS PELOSI
and
MAFIA MAN, DIRTY HARRY
Keep trying to convince everyone chemtrail serb. You actions speak louder. Nothing but Anti-American Taliban poster material. You reek of being a traitor at first chance. You would be a nightmare, not a dream and btw, I don't give you a second thought after I click that "x" in the corner. You seem to be the bunch of stalkers obsessing. And yes, by the time President Obama turns the keys to the White House over to Hillary he will have transformed America....into 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 back to the prosperous respected country that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield destroyed. Don't get your big serb bloomers in a wad over Nancy chemtrail, she will be the next House Speaker. Strong American women are going to make their mark in HISTORY in the next few years so get ready to join your loser lemmings sailing over the cliff. hahaha

BTW, I am straight and not your cupcake....you have your )8~D> batshit crazy loon's love fest in the wee hours of the morn...save your sweet talk advances for her. Or you and arisocks can trait cupcake, twinkie, or pudding pop recipes. We DEMS don't have a problem with people living their lives as they choose in the LAND OF THE FREE. GOT THAT! So swing which ever you want to. What ever floats your big Serbian manly boat.

He is my PRESIDENT, not my KING. There is only one in my book and HE is not earth bound. So stick your un-Christian (or whatever religion you serbs practice) "King" and "Messiah" in your prayer rug and sit on it. You offend true "CHRISTIANS" and it is clear you repukes are far from that.

Oh and btw, fo

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SERB SOCK
&
DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#129444 Oct 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny that YOU think that all democrats are the only ones affected by ACA. But it's not like we all haven't seen how close minded to the facts republicans are.
Try to read it again and try to comprehend what I said.
I know it's not a heavily edited video feeding your stupidity.... But try to grasp what the point is.
And NAFTA was meant with good intentions, but as usual, big business abused the hell out of it.
I was against that from the start. As everyone here has seen, I'm not a coward like you republicans, I don't agree 100% on everything democrats have done. I'm not weak like you are.

Where the hell did you get the idea that we - as you referred to -meaning republicans - think that only democrats are affected by ACA. Why do you think the majority in this country doesn't want government involved in their health issue, be they R or D? I don't see it as all democrats support Obamacare and all republicans are against it. Plenty of people will find out soon enough that this man is forcing people against their will to buy something they don't especially want or like. Nancy Pelosi and Harry are the main problem with this issue, and yet they are the ones furthest removed from it. Why do they force something on others they wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole themselves? Because they can, because it won't affect them! Who in the hell needs the IRS involved in anymore of our lives?! You don't think the IRS has caused havoc on lots of people's lives to date!? Now they can control our life and death issues as well .

And I'm not a coward like you democrats either to quote you......I don't agree 100% on everything republicans do either. So don't talk to me about weakness. I'm just so glad you dems like the GD government running your lives and know every time you pass gas!

Weakness my'yass!!!!
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129445 Oct 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! Your explanation makes perfect factual sense...... Making people pay for their own insurance will make everyone's rates increase.
Republican Logic at its best!
LMAO
If your insurance has went up, then that insurance company won't be in business very long. And if you continue to pay those higher premiums, you're a fool.

LMAO
I just threw that making everyone pay in just for you. Look at what you said in that post, "those who got a free rise will be pissed".....

Myself and all those mentioned have one year to do otherwise. We will all wait. Our insurance adjusters have all suggested this. Do you kno what you are talking about? No, I kno you do not, so there.
Vote them out

Richmond, KY

#129446 Oct 15, 2013
H. Res 368 changed the Standing Rules of the House of Representatives last week to prevent anyone who wasn't the Speaker Majority Leader or his designee from bringing the petition up for a vote, thus guaranteeing Democrats had no way to stop the shutdown.

On October 12, 2013 the Democrats tried to end the Shut Down and learned that B97ohener changed the rules, which you can watch in this video:
This was done because the teabagers were afraid the house republicans had enough votes to end the shutdown.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#129447 Oct 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jay...!!!!!

If she only knew how many people of my nation voted for Obama, but what can I tell you. She is so easy, but full of hate, poor woman.

I saw some of my friends in church couple weeks ago and they're complaining now about economy, Obamacare, but I told them.'I told you so'...they don't know what to say now. Some of them volunteered in Obama election in 2008 but not the second time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Former Kentuckian 2,150
matthew wood 19 min knows 4
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 3 hr OUCH 277
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr child 1,051
chad watson 6 hr whatthewhat 8
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr BIG_STEVIE 467
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr Republicans Are S... 16,150
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greenville News, Events & Info