'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129547 Oct 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to see you republicans expressing your feelings to other republicans openly. First it was the zombie and the crackhead, now you expressing your feelings for a man.
And son of stupid is on your mind quite a bit isn't he?
And seriously, you're going to talk about someone's spelling? Really?:-D
And how's that proxy BS you spew working out for you?
(Yes, I already know LMAO)
Notice how I put silence to that other name?? Heh
When backed into a corner...... Republicans run like little bitches..... Or sock it up.
Ain't that right..... Sock!
huh? Give it up old goat, get a grip. You are lost.

Will they ever sat down and discuss like adults in charge; the budget, the debt, all the issues putting America in peril? No, not if they all keep acting like you. Fact!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129548 Oct 16, 2013
RayOne wrote:
MSM was the first to repeat it.

:-D

Try to keep up with current events. The Blaze is WAY behind on current factual events.

But no one expects low IQ republicans such as yourself to know these facts. You're too clogged up with BS from sites such as the Blaze..... The one who was fired from Fox AND his radio show for dishonestly.

Carry in stupid uninformed republican sheeple.
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129549 Oct 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I'm here more than ever ...Dr.
Good to kno! America thanks you. As one former and long passed president, a democrat stated" ask what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you"!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129550 Oct 16, 2013
Obama in Wonderland
Ed Lasky

It has becoming increasingly clear that Barack Obama and his crew of handpicked officials see America and the rest of the world in ways at variance with reality.

http://www.americanthinker.com/
Uncle Tab

United States

#129551 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
October 15, 2013
How the Left Treats Obama Like a Child
By Kevin Jackson

My recent post titled "America needing a white Republican president" has brought out the raving Leftist lunatics. Despite the fact that I'm black, most Leftists are calling me a racist. What is more pathetic is they have called my friend Joe the Plumber a racist for re-posting the article.
It should come as no surprise that most of the ignoramuses who commented about the article only read the title; or had somebody read the title to them.

Apparently not. God forbid Obama should have to actually deal with life all by himself.
I made the following comment recently to a panel of distinguished Democrats at a prestigious institution:
Black Conservatives are called behind scratching, black-anglo-saxon, boot-licking, buck-dancing, butt-kissing, co-caucasian, cocktail-sipping, foot shuffling, hi yaller, handkerchief-head, opporTOMist, Oreo TM cookie, rent-a-Tom, servant-of-the-right-wing, self-hating, self-loathing, shoeshine boy, speak-when-spoken-to, Stepin Fetchit, thank-ya-boss, uppity un-cola, Uncle Tom, race traitor, Rush Limbaugh wannabes, to name a few.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/how_th...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Seems like the most I racist thing for anyone to say would be for the republican president you want to be the best man for the job, regardless of skin color.

So yes, saying the republicans need a white man to be president is very racist.
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129552 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
October 15, 2013
How the Left Treats Obama Like a Child
By Kevin Jackson
My recent post titled "America needing a white Republican president" has brought out the raving Leftist lunatics. Despite the fact that I'm black, most Leftists are calling me a racist. What is more pathetic is they have called my friend Joe the Plumber a racist for re-posting the article.
It should come as no surprise that most of the ignoramuses who commented about the article only read the title; or had somebody read the title to them.
Apparently not. God forbid Obama should have to actually deal with life all by himself.
I made the following comment recently to a panel of distinguished Democrats at a prestigious institution:
Black Conservatives are called behind scratching, black-anglo-saxon, boot-licking, buck-dancing, butt-kissing, co-caucasian, cocktail-sipping, foot shuffling, hi yaller, handkerchief-head, opporTOMist, Oreo TM cookie, rent-a-Tom, servant-of-the-right-wing, self-hating, self-loathing, shoeshine boy, speak-when-spoken-to, Stepin Fetchit, thank-ya-boss, uppity un-cola, Uncle Tom, race traitor, Rush Limbaugh wannabes, to name a few.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/how_th...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Lady, you seem to give useful opinions and your own thoughts as well as newsworthy information. All without slurs for the most part. I have read where you get constant slurs on a daily basis. You do kno truth hurts. Keep up the good work.

This was an interesting article. Thanks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129553 Oct 16, 2013
A "Liberal" Site ...
www.dailykos.com

MON SEP 30, 2013 AT 01:36 PM PDT
Obamacare will double my monthly premium

My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150. We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who don't go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe.

Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wife's rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.

I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any f********ing penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/30/1242... #
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129554 Oct 16, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama care popularity rises? What a joke. The people who actually have a job in this country are seeing their premiums go up drastically. Of course the losers like you with the very low incomes will be on Medicaid and pay nothing as usual. This is why you losers keep kissing Obama's ass, so he will keep feeding you for nothing and giving you free cell phones, Medicaid, welfare, etc. etc. This Communist president just wants the power over dummies like you. Dumb asses who will keep voting him and his ilk back in power.
Now here is an opinion that could have come straight from my lips. I will add, "it is why America is in trouble, the majority are exactly like this." Until this mindset changes, America is doomed!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129555 Oct 16, 2013
GUESS WHO’S FOOTING THE BILL FOR THAT WALMART FOOD STAMP FIASCO (IT MAY NOT BE WHO YOU THINK)

Walmart will be on the hook for the glitch-prompted shopping spree that nearly wiped out stores in Louisiana after the Electronic Benefit Transfer system temporarily removed spending limits on food stamp recipients’ cards.

According to KSLA, Louisiana can track welfare fraud with GPS based software. Therefore, DCFS knows who bought what, and how much was supposedly “spent.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/15/gu...

Gypsies Tramps AND "Thieves" ...!!!
Dr Kno

Switzerland

#129556 Oct 16, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I m vewwy sowwy u got your wittle feewings hurt.
And , you're stupid, I win!
I do expect you to call EVERYONE out for rude comments. Being the topix cop you are. Right or left. since you're too stupid to debate any topics.
And that's gonna do it for me. keep on keepin on everybody. Ill be back in a few months to mess with you again.
i do hope you are reading my opinions and how I can debate. ;) I am smirking at you right now over your ability to be so ignorant.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129557 Oct 16, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>huh? Give it up old goat, get a grip. You are lost.

Will they ever sat down and discuss like adults in charge; the budget, the debt, all the issues putting America in peril? No, not if they all keep acting like you. Fact!
You pointed out my spelling mistakes? Sat??*chuckle*

And you dumbasses can go on and on and lie and say its the democrats fault. The video that's been posted showing republicans making sure a vote on a CR can not be brought up by anyone but republicans.

So it just shows how amazingly ignorant to the facts you are.

The majority of Americans know what republicans are doing, we all know how much elected republicans hate this country and how much they hate our freedom, yet claim it's Obama taking freedoms away.

No better way to keep people down and under control when you make them work for slave wages and do everything possible to send high paying jobs overseas to have countries with kids working for pennies a day so the rich can get richer.

No worries tho, the GOP will be gone soon, Hillary will do a new New Seal and put our country back to prosperity.

A Clinton Economy is a great economy. An Obama economy, which he did on his own btw, is better than a Bush economy ever was.

Republicans have done nothing but try to destroy this country since Bush.

We are over it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129558 Oct 16, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>Lady, you seem to give useful opinions and your own thoughts as well as newsworthy information. All without slurs for the most part. I have read where you get constant slurs on a daily basis. You do kno truth hurts. Keep up the good work.
This was an interesting article. Thanks.
Thank You Dr Kno.
I do try.
I love OUR Country *America* & and it's people.
I only want what's best for ALL of US.

You are one of few that think that way.
You have some interesting opinions as well, and definitely tell these liberals a thing or two.

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129559 Oct 16, 2013
There is some kind of 'deal' being made to end the shut down ...
Don't know all details ...

Seems 'establishment' is winning again.

Establishment *is* a "Monster" ...

Steppenwolf - Monster

Samuel Harrill
THIS&#65279; IS A SONG THAT WAS ACTUALLY WRITTEN, PERFORMED AND PRODUCED BY AN IMMIGRANT.[NOT illegal]

JOHN KEY WAS BORN IN GERMANY, 1943. HIS FAMILY ESCAPED TO CANADA, THEN TO THE UNITED STATES.

THIS SONG IS A TRUE CLASSIC!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129560 Oct 16, 2013
MONSTER/SUICIDE/AMERICA LYRICS - STEPPENWOLF
Words and music by John Kay, Jerry Edmonton, Nick St. Nicholas and Larry Byrom

Monster
Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
Later some got slaves to gather riches

But from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
But she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

Then once the ties with the crown had been broken
Westward in saddle and wagon it went
And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
Many the lives which had come to an end
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland
We began the slaughter of the red man

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

The blue and grey they stomped it
They kicked it just like a dog
And when the war over
They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has it's share of injustice
Kind was the spirit in many a way
But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
Now it's a monster and will not obey

Suicide
The spirit was freedom and justice
And it's keepers seem "friendly" and kind
It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
But now they were paying no mind
'Cause the people "got" fat and "grew" lazy
now their vote "is like a" meaningless joke.
"You know they talk about law "about" order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watchin'

Our cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business
'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner
We can't pay the cost
'Cause there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watching

America
America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Monste...
OZombies

United States

#129561 Oct 16, 2013
Dr Kno wrote:
<quoted text>Good to kno! America thanks you. As one former and long passed president, a democrat stated" ask what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you"!
JFK...I know...!!

...and America thanks you too Dr. We have to take America back...

I like to read ALs comments and she has very useful information. She is true PATRIOT ...!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129563 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
There is some kind of 'deal' being made to end the shut down ...
Don't know all details ...

Seems 'establishment' is winning again.

Establishment *is* a "Monster" ...

Steppenwolf - Monster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sk3sURDS4IAXX

Samuel Harrill
THIS&#65279; IS A SONG THAT WAS ACTUALLY WRITTEN, PERFORMED AND PRODUCED BY AN IMMIGRANT.[NOT illegal]

JOHN KEY WAS BORN IN GERMANY, 1943. HIS FAMILY ESCAPED TO CANADA, THEN TO THE UNITED STATES.

THIS SONG IS A TRUE CLASSIC!!!!
Good o true American Democrats saving our country from republican destruction once again.

You tools should be used to that by now.

The republican track with this shutdown would cause a world collapse.

Idiots!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#129564 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
A "Liberal" Site ...
www.dailykos.com
MON SEP 30, 2013 AT 01:36 PM PDT
Obamacare will double my monthly premium
My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150. We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who don't go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe.
Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wife's rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.
I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any f********ing penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/30/1242... #
Since when is a user comment on any site evidence of anything?
It is just one person, and there is NO WAY to validate their identity, let alone their story.
For all we know this could be some teabagger making up a story.
Even if true we aren't getting the complete picture. There is no way of telling if this persons story is indicative of a problem or just a case of "I feel good so I don't want the insurance I need". Judging from the story, it's the latter.
Come Nov. the real numbers will come out and from those we will know how many is affected how.

did u know

Milan, TN

#129565 Oct 16, 2013
House & Senate Republicans take orders from Heritage Action and FreedomWorks.....such a shame they don't think for themselves.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129566 Oct 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK...I know...!!
...and America thanks you too Dr. We have to take America back...
I like to read ALs comments and she has very useful information. She is true PATRIOT ...!!!!!
Thank You Z!
Hold ON :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129567 Oct 16, 2013
ACORN is Back!
October 16, 2013

Smoking gun documents reveal meetings between former ACORN thugs and administration officials.

More

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhlenberg teachers get screwed.... 1 hr Dee Bowers 375
stop the utility tax 7 hr Mrshappytobeme 266
Office puts chips under staff's skin 8 hr THE PHYSICIST 3
Sorry teachers 9 hr theartistformerly... 20
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr Zack 514
Lottery 11 hr i know 9
Babe!!! Thu Ville 16
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web