'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 223202 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#129084 Oct 14, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane? Well, you are a Democrat...
Based on data from a 2009 study by Robert Barro and Charles Redlick, the good old days in terms of economic growth were also pretty good in terms of taxes. Barro and Redlick calculated average marginal tax rates inclusive of federal income taxes, Social Security taxes, and state income taxes. In the 1950s, the average marginal rates equaled just 25%, versus 37% in the 2000s.
http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/01/were-taxes-r...
More liberal propaganda LOL
During the 1950s and early 1960s, the top bracket income tax rate was over 90%--and the economy, middle-class, and stock market boomed.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/history-of-tax...
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#129085 Oct 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'll be waiting"...liberal weasel said ...he always does that, because he doesn't know how to debate
but ask questions and goes in circle 24/7...
Don't waste your time on that loser. You're better person ...!!
He asked those questions before...over and over and over ..........
We have to keep up the good fight Oz.

He doesn't know how to debate because his mind is on (self-admittedly) "four wheelin', NASCAR racin', and rasslin'"

:)
OZombies

United States

#129086 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Read back and try to keep up lil fella.
:-D
Don't throw a temper tantrum..... I have you a chance, everyone saw you fail miserably.
*raises hoop*
Now back to ignoring your ignorant ass and I'm 110% sure you'll do your best to get my attention as I ignore you..... Prove me wrong?? You can't.... Just let everyone watch you break your neck trying to get my attention.
:-D carry on desperate Internet fool! Everyone's watching you make an idiot of yourself.
..."I'm 110% sure......prove me wrong"...

110% LIBERAL EGOMANIAC ...

"DESPERATE INTERNET FOOL"...!!

Location hidden

#129087 Oct 14, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane? Well, you are a Democrat...
Based on data from a 2009 study by Robert Barro and Charles Redlick, the good old days in terms of economic growth were also pretty good in terms of taxes. Barro and Redlick calculated average marginal tax rates inclusive of federal income taxes, Social Security taxes, and state income taxes. In the 1950s, the average marginal rates equaled just 25%, versus 37% in the 2000s.
http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/01/were-taxes-r...
More liberal propaganda LOL
Twenty-six years ago today, President Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping tax reform that chopped the top individual income tax rate from 50% to 28%.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/janetnovack/2012/...
I'm sorry you were saying something about tax rates?
Uncle Tab

United States

#129088 Oct 14, 2013
Charles wrote:
westernjournalism.com

Dirty Harry is no better than Obama and his ilk. How to get revenue? Stop spending to cut funding to PBS, foreign countries, daycare or kiddie programs. Lower the cost of fuel which would increase the use of it. By lowering prices by a small percentage, more is sold. Create more jobs by not placing more taxes on the business whether small or big. Why have jobs gone overseas, regulations and wages? A fair wage at basic level is $ 8-9 with a high school or some college experience.
How can power hungry, wealthy politicians help American citizens? End the control of our personal information, defund ACA, and rebuild this country so that economically it will flourish again.
So we went from drill baby drill to lower gas prices and after we drilled baby drilled, gas prices went up, yet republicans have been stopped by democrats in what way in lowering fuel prices? Give details please.

We've been thru the tax breaks for jobs BS Bush pushed. It's still in effect and still no major job increases, strike two.

Republicans always vote against minimum wage increases. Strike three

Jobs go overseas because all jobs bills by republicans have jobs outsourcing in every jobs bill. Strike four

If you're not doing anything wrong, NSA isn't an issue. Strike five

Defunding ACA doesn't help anyone but big business hospitals. We are required by law to have auto insurance we also should be required to have health insurance. That way the ppl who go to the hospital ER with no insurance and don't pay for it, we don't get stuck with the bill. Strike five.

Judging by the post you typed, you're a democrat and don't realize it.

UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#129089 Oct 14, 2013
I gotta run for a bit. Keep them in line Oz...
Uncle Tab

United States

#129090 Oct 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Twenty-six years ago today, President Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping tax reform that chopped the top individual income tax rate from 50% to 28%.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/janetnovack/2012/...
I'm sorry you were saying something about tax rates?
:-D and from Forbes, so they can't say it's liberal media.

Location hidden

#129091 Oct 14, 2013
Charles wrote:
westernjournalism.com
Dirty Harry is no better than Obama and his ilk. How to get revenue? Stop spending to cut funding to PBS, foreign countries, daycare or kiddie programs. Lower the cost of fuel which would increase the use of it. By lowering prices by a small percentage, more is sold. Create more jobs by not placing more taxes on the business whether small or big. Why have jobs gone overseas, regulations and wages? A fair wage at basic level is $ 8-9 with a high school or some college experience.
How can power hungry, wealthy politicians help American citizens? End the control of our personal information, defund ACA, and rebuild this country so that economically it will flourish again.
""Lower the cost of fuel""" ???????? You Repubs promised that if ONLY Obama would let the companies drill than the cost of gas would go down. Remember "Drill-Baby-Drill". It happened. America is now number one in oil and natural gas production. America has another new record also. More oil and gas is being EXPORTED than at any time in US history.
Drill-Baby-Drill !!!!!!!!!! Just like most things in the Repub talking points you all got suckered by the Rich oil CEOs on that one. Suckers !!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129092 Oct 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>..."I'm 110% sure......prove me wrong"...

110% LIBERAL EGOMANIAC ...

"DESPERATE INTERNET FOOL"...!!
You're still mad because I mad a fool of you and showed everyone how ignorant you and the crackhead were concerning DC not being a state aren't you?

Don't be mad because you're stupid... Be mad at yourself.
OZombies

United States

#129093 Oct 14, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to keep up the good fight Oz.
He doesn't know how to debate because his mind is on (self-admittedly) "four wheelin', NASCAR racin', and rasslin'"
:)
He is only asking questions because he doesn't have the answers. You're one SMART guy...and he is always trying to bring people down, only way for him to "come out" as smart one...!!
OZombies

United States

#129094 Oct 14, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
I gotta run for a bit. Keep them in line Oz...
...of course ...
Charles

Louisa, KY

#129095 Oct 14, 2013
http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-in...

Interesting article...Harry Reid and Obama are in the same bed.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129096 Oct 14, 2013
I got a few tempers allll riled up.... But I don't matter?

[email protected] logic.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#129097 Oct 14, 2013
The House should send Harry a bill that nullifies all cut outs and allows the WhiteHouse to reassemble it support for an plain vote on ObamaCARE, or as it has been called lately, ACA, the Affordable Care Act.
OZombies

United States

#129098 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still mad because I mad a fool of you and showed everyone how ignorant you and the crackhead were concerning DC not being a state aren't you?
Don't be mad because you're stupid... Be mad at yourself.
No bigger fool than you and your president with "57 states and one more to go"..DC is not on the list of 50 states on USPS abbreviations. That's all what I was saying, you twisted brains can see liberal monkeys...what do I care...!!

DC is FEDERAL DISTRICT...

Besides been liberal egomaniac you're one pathological liar...

Now...

Take a hike...loser ...!!
Charles

Louisa, KY

#129099 Oct 14, 2013
Lazy bums who don't work are the ones who don't pay their hospital bills. Is the government going to fund them under the ACA? The Folks, I know work. It is not a fair tax when the working class who decide to pay by service is mandated by a law to pay even more. The government does not know a family's household earnings. Just recently our family and another member of the family checked into these supposedly
' affordable' plans. Well, his whim and our curiosity was shocked!$379 more or less for a single person with no more $2,000 in monthly earnings. Sorry, car insurance affects the other person in an accident. Fortunately, the family member can afford cheaper coverage through his new employer.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129100 Oct 14, 2013
Why do all republicans quote things that will happen in the future (that never happen) or go back to the past and quote things that are not true??

It's sad really..... We're dealing in the NOW!

But you republicans worry about what the rightwing hate sites preach to you drones, oh.... And typos! LMAO worry about typos..... What else can the drones do when they're proven wrong every single day.... Go for typos.

OZombies

San Diego, CA

#129101 Oct 14, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos.
...got you mad...CON woman...!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129102 Oct 14, 2013
Charles wrote:
Lazy bums who don't work are the ones who don't pay their hospital bills. Is the government going to fund them under the ACA? The Folks, I know work. It is not a fair tax when the working class who decide to pay by service is mandated by a law to pay even more. The government does not know a family's household earnings. Just recently our family and another member of the family checked into these supposedly
' affordable' plans. Well, his whim and our curiosity was shocked!$379 more or less for a single person with no more $2,000 in monthly earnings. Sorry, car insurance affects the other person in an accident. Fortunately, the family member can afford cheaper coverage through his new employer.
Them there are no issues for the ones who can afford it and the ones who already have insurance.

The big problem republicans have with the ACA is that when the folks working for minimum wage can't afford insurance, they're going to want raises. When they don't get raises, they're going to probably unionize.... And employees united is a major scare to republicans and business owners. And when you piss off all the employees you've shot yourself in the foot.

The ACA is law. Why haven't republicans fought this hard against abortion? Isn't it more important??

No money in saving babies tho, is there?
Charles

Louisa, KY

#129103 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I got a few tempers allll riled up.... But I don't matter?
[email protected] logic.
Of course, you don't matter. You aren't the President or the agenda. You aren't the Veteran being refused to view the museum. Liberals think like this: A SSI check - oh, she needs it. The doctor: Yes, you have paranoia, a personality problem, anxiety, culture shock. No, you can't work. Just come visit me every two months.Problem fixed. Right.No, it isn't fixed. That is a burden to society. This country cannot afford more laziness and foreigners. It cannot being frivolously spending. If it does, it will keep the deficits high. Just like Obama, the community organizer and friend of traitors, has done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelli Jo 2 hr Denver 9
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" 3 hr In the know 150
Information on Jason Rice age 40 15 hr Wow 7
Gary Pointer and Tabitha Mckinney Thu gjgfb 3
semi pro football at south middle Wed curious 1
Kenneth Willoughby Wed mhmm 3
Keep A Word, Lose A Word (Nov '11) Tue Sexy fella 4 exy ... 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages