'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193614 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#128904 Oct 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
You think someone is moving traffic cams?
What about the traffic copters, roving reporters and the commuters themselves?
You are a peculiar kind of special, aren't you?
You THINK they aren't run by a libTARD in DC?
United States DOT!
Government RUN ... dumchit!

ahh ha ha ha ha ha .....

you MEAN you STILL TRUST your government ...
One of many of the IGNORANT ones!

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

#128905 Oct 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>they are all beside themselves with grief...who died?
lololol
I'm going to bed...looks like you got this covered, Unc...goodnight.
:-D

Goodnight Calvin.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#128906 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Read my post again MORON!!

EMPTY water gun.

Republicans are amazingly STUPID!

Fish in a bucket!

LMAO
My how you childish loons change names.
OZombies

United States

#128907 Oct 13, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
who makes you look like a mental midget.
And ive told you before, not an Obama fan. Or any politician for that matter.
...so what is your problem ...??
Vern

Switzerland

#128908 Oct 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thought I was pops...you don't know who's your daddy? typical European bastard.
you a pops. you removed all doubt, you little bastard. Know what I mean?
Vern

Switzerland

#128909 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He has trouble keeping one name, let alone any clear, coherent thought process. lol
pops, I only have one name but you goofed. Know what I mean?
Uncle Tab

United States

#128910 Oct 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>You THINK they aren't run by a libTARD in DC?
United States DOT!
Government RUN ... dumchit!

ahh ha ha ha ha ha .....

you MEAN you STILL TRUST your government ...
One of many of the IGNORANT ones!

)8~D>
Just because its funny you ignored it the first 3 times I brought it up and will continue to ignore it because you're an idiot..... Did Obama sneak in everyone's pocket and disable their cellphone cameras as well?? There are millions of cellphones within 20 miles of DC, not ONE cell video of this big trucker episode?

Sounds legit!

:-D dumbass!
Uncle Tab

United States

#128911 Oct 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>My how you childish loons change names.
:-D typical diversion after I prove you to be the imbecile you truly are.

Kinda made you mad when you went back and reread the 'empty' squirt gun thing, didn't it idiot?

Divert divert divert!

Do ANY of you republicans have any living brain cells left? Or has that republican koolaid killed them all!!

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128912 Oct 13, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg. Got caught and trying now to cover it up. Typical lib lol
Don't play your sock game freak. It was probably you. No one has more devices, ips, names, and proxies. gfy loser

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#128913 Oct 13, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>you a pops. you removed all doubt, you little bastard. Know what I mean?
'Pops' is... looks like in jail, that's why he has to sleep early every night. That's why it's easy to pretend to be underage. Before he said my parents don't care how late I stay, now every night go to sleep early ...Saturday night, really ...was he on parole before...?? No 14 year old talks that dirty to older posters here ... he lies alot, he said himself. Sick really...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128914 Oct 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
they are all beside themselves with grief...who died?
lololol
I'm going to bed...looks like you got this covered, Unc...goodnight.
Goodnight Calvin. Sorry I missed you. Had company stop by for a few. Have fun in school tomorrow. Dazzle them with your smarts and wit.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Hugh Jassoal

Campbellsville, KY

#128915 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...so what is your problem ...??
No problems here thanks. Making you wingnuts look foolish is pretty easy.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128916 Oct 13, 2013
Hey Calvin Coolidge...
Moe Howard of the Three Stooges called from the grave. He wants his haircut back.
Uncle Tab

United States

#128917 Oct 13, 2013
The republican tempers are really flaring up tonight.... Those facts seem to make you idiots pretty mad huh?

And in another note..... Why does the crackhead not want to talk about cell phone video of this trucker non-event, yet says Obama blacked out all traffic cams??

It's so fun smacking you dumbasses around throwing your bullshit out the window at every turn.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128918 Oct 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like my stalker is posting crazy stuff about republicans now trying to say its you doing it.
It's funny he knows they're stupid enough to believe it.
Preying on the weak minded fools.:-D
Just how sad does a person have to be in life to do that kind of thing??
Never mind...... Republican MO!
You are right, he has about 6/7 going right now I see as I read what I missed. He probably is even doing the )8~D> batshit crazy loon so they think it is countrygirl. Even though we know it is not even if it is written to a "T" in C~R~A~Z~Y. He wants to talk to us bad since we won't respond to his bullshit anymore. Except for the one I just did. I had to tell the freak to gfhimself just once tonight. Ignorant loser freak. He has nothing else apparently outside his Sybil gift. haha

I though Crow would be here by now. Sorry I missed Calvin. I know he was witty as hell no doubt chapping the chemtrail serb's hag ass.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#128919 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play your sock game freak. It was probably you. No one has more devices, ips, names, and proxies. gfy loser

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
It's funny that he's talking shit about his republican buddies on here and those same republican pals are too stupid to catch on.

These are the sort of people that caused our country to be in the mess it's in now, voting for Bush and the tea party Taliban.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128920 Oct 13, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't play your sock game freak. It was probably you. No one has more devices, ips, names, and proxies. gfy loser
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You dumbass. Keep on using your many names on here. It's so easy calling you out on Topix - no matter what name you use.
OZombies

United States

#128921 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
'Pops' is... looks like in jail, that's why he has to sleep early every night. That's why it's easy to pretend to be underage. Before he said my parents don't care how late I stay, now every night go to sleep early ...Saturday night, really ...was he on parole before...?? No 14 year old talks that dirty to older posters here ... he lies alot, he said himself. Sick really...
...or Sunday ...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#128922 Oct 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Boehner folds like a garage sale lawn chair...
and weeps like a willow tree in April
lmao, that is PRICELESS, thanks for the best laugh after the American Lunatic post. hahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#128923 Oct 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>'Pops' is... looks like in jail, that's why he has to sleep early every night. That's why it's easy to pretend to be underage. Before he said my parents don't care how late I stay, now every night go to sleep early ...Saturday night, really ...was he on parole before...?? No 14 year old talks that dirty to older posters here ... he lies alot, he said himself. Sick really...
Republican Logic.... Someone in prison who gets one hour of Internet time each day would spend that hour on Topix?

I repeat....you just can't make this stupid shit up!

Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian tarrants 8 hr Idk 1
parker place reviews 8 hr homecooking 6
Community support for teachers... Aug 27 Fan 43
MCTI Best Actor (Dec '09) Aug 26 agree 32
Hughes-Kirk elementary Aug 24 Dumplin 1
Muhlenberg truth Aug 24 killswitch 21
mission teens / set free program (Apr '13) Aug 21 Toby 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages