'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228507 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#127151 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you buffoon ...Obama phone pays for internet, really ...????? Are you that ignoramus...!

Am I on the phone now ...??

No really, are you that DUMB...??
Temper temper Serb chemtrail.

Heh
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#127152 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper temper Serb chemtrail.
Heh
No buffoon, I don't have temper, but you are one dumb brain dead creep. You lie when you're cornered ...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127153 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>No buffoon, I don't have temper, but you are one dumb brain dead creep. You lie when you're cornered ...!!
Name ONE time any of you drones have EVER had me cornered??

I've asked ALL of you idiots why your party never shut the goverment down over abortion? But you idiots bust your ass to shut down the goverment over healthcare..... So go right ahead idiot!! Put me in that corner :-D

Show everyone here whatcha got crazy chemtrail Serb whack job!
OZombies

United States

#127154 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ONE time any of you drones have EVER had me cornered??
I've asked ALL of you idiots why your party never shut the goverment down over abortion? But you idiots bust your ass to shut down the goverment over healthcare..... So go right ahead idiot!! Put me in that corner :-D
Show everyone here whatcha got crazy chemtrail Serb whack job!
Provide LINK, how to get Obama phone with INTERNET, or shut your ugly face, you RACIST SWINE, same as your R/CON "friend"...I'm posting from U.S. not Serbia...when you don't know what to say YOU talk stupid...or when you cornered...I know how to fix phone glitch, runs away coward. I figured after 2 minutes...shut up...YOU demRat...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127155 Oct 5, 2013
...... Let me know when this backing me in the corner starts..... How long does this usually take you stupid uneducated drone republicans??

Dumbasses!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127156 Oct 5, 2013
Oops!

Maybe her Obama phone broke again?

Bahahahahahah
Uncle Tab

United States

#127157 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Provide LINK, how to get Obama phone with INTERNET, or shut your ugly face, you RACIST SWINE, same as your R/CON "friend"...I'm posting from U.S. not Serbia...when you don't know what to say YOU talk stupid...or when you cornered...I know how to fix phone glitch, runs away coward. I figured after 2 minutes...shut up...YOU demRat...!!
You fixed it after 3 minutes but asked how to fix it for 2 days??

You do know that all of its printed right here for everyone to see don't you idiot??

[email protected] minutes.

Liar.

Nothing worse than an uninformed, lying drone republican.

And you sure know alot about what Obama phones have and don't have, don't you?! LMAO!

How you know they don't have Internet??*snicker*
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127158 Oct 5, 2013
OBAMACARE HIGH COST STICKER SHOCK

On Thursday, the government's official Obamacare Facebook page was riddled with people expressing sticker shock over the government's high cost premiums after struggling for hours to wade through the technical failures vexing Obamacare exchanges all across the country.

"I am so disappointed," wrote one woman. "These prices are outrageous and there are huge deductibles. No one can afford this!" The comment received 169 "likes."

"There is NO WAY I can afford it," said one commenter after using the Kaiser Subsidy Calculator. "Heck right now I couldn't afford an extra 10$[sic] a month...and oh apparently I make to [sic] much at 8.55/hour to get subsidies."

Another person shared a link found on the federal government's main Obamacare page listing premium estimates for small business employers:

The information is not very complete as I don't see anything about deductible or other detailed info, but it does given an actual price as to the "Premium." It is VERY SCARY!!

For example, my insurance plan right now for my spouse and I costs $545 a month with 100% coverage after my $2500 deductible. We are both 32 years old. When I looked at this site for 80% coverage it says it will be $954.78 a month!!!! So compare my old Plan: 100% coverage for $545 a month To New Plan: 80% Coverage for $945 a month. This is only only an estimate but it is VERY Scary for me to see this kind of increase in rates and reduction in benefits!

A single mother of two said she is in school and working full-time while living "75% below the poverty level." She said she was shocked to learn she did not qualify for a healthcare subsidy. "Are you F'ing kidding me????" she wrote on the government's Obamacare Facebook page. "Where the HELL am I supposed to get $3,000 more a year to pay for this 'bronze' health insurance plan!?!??? And I DO NOT EVEN WANT INSURANCE to begin with!! This is frightening," she wrote.

Amid scores of comments expressing frustration with technical failures, one woman said she is "just amazed you could even get to the point of seeing pricing" and that she had been trying to access the system for three days to no avail.
Obamacare sticker shock will not affect millions of low-income Americans; a New York Times analysis published on Wednesday found that Obamacare "will leave out two-thirds of the poor blacks and single mothers and more than half of the low-wage workers who do not have insurance, the very kinds of people that the program was intended to help."

Obamacare will cost taxpayers an estimated $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years.

Looks like OBAMACARE is more costly than anyone thought.....
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127159 Oct 5, 2013
OBAMA ILLEGALLY FURLOUGHING CIVILIAN WORKERS

On Friday, Rep. Lee Terry (R-NE) said President Obama was illegally furloughing approximately two thousand federal civilian defense contractors at Offutt Air Force Base, in direct contravention of the Pay Our Military Act, passed last week through Congress and signed by Obama himself. Those four thousand employees represent approximately two thirds of the civilian personnel at Offutt Air Force Base.

The Pay Our Military Act explicitly promises “such sums as are necessary to provide pay and allowances to the civilian personnel of the Department of Defense (and the Department of Homeland Security in the case of the Coast Guard) whom the Secretary concerned determines are providing support to members of the Armed Forces.”

According to Terry, Congress intent was to keep support personnel on the job, especially given that US Strategic Command is operated out of Offutt Air Force Base. STRATCOM “integrates and coordinates the necessary command and control capability to provide support with the most accurate and timely information for the President, the Secretary of Defense, other National Leadership and regional combatant commanders.”

"I’m very upset with the White House decision to force furloughs, which I think are illegal furloughs because the law he signed last Saturday," Terry said. "This is a political game that they’re playing, endangering this country. They’ve had to lay off over 60 percent of their civilian employees, who are all basically retired military who just keep the same jobs and become civilians. These are integral people to protecting our nuclear arsenal and to our military readiness. This is a dangerous game this president is playing.”

“Airplane mechanics are being furloughed,” a representative from Terry’s office stated.“How is that not critical to getting an airplane off the ground if we need to? This is an illegal furlough. The President is completely breaking the law. Congress passed it unanimously, he signed it into law, and now he’s breaking that very law.”

On Thursday, Terry penned a letter to Obama demanding that he bring the employees back to work:“I have been doing some research on this issue over the last couple of days. I have found that both the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) have directed Acting Under Secretary of the Air Force Jamie Morin to direct the combatant commands to hold the line and not allow anyone other than ‘excepted’ employees to work. This is contrary to what Congress intended and needs to be rectified as soon as possible….This is unacceptable and needs to be overruled. Mr. President, Congress specifically sent this bipartisan legislation to you for your signature, because we all believe that these hard working patriots should not be pawns in this chess game”

Terry concluded,“It is very important as Commander-in-Chief to direct all of the combat commands to follow the law and bring back the workers who have been furloughed and do it as soon as possible.”

I guess he thinks he is the CEO of all workers. Hehehe
Uncle Tab

United States

#127160 Oct 5, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
OBAMACARE HIGH COST STICKER SHOCK

On Thursday, the government's official Obamacare Facebook page was riddled with people expressing sticker shock over the government's high cost premiums after struggling for hours to wade through the technical failures vexing Obamacare exchanges all across the country.

"I am so disappointed," wrote one woman. "These prices are outrageous and there are huge deductibles. No one can afford this!" The comment received 169 "likes."

"There is NO WAY I can afford it," said one commenter after using the Kaiser Subsidy Calculator. "Heck right now I couldn't afford an extra 10$[sic] a month...and oh apparently I make to [sic] much at 8.55/hour to get subsidies."

Another person shared a link found on the federal government's main Obamacare page listing premium estimates for small business employers:

The information is not very complete as I don't see anything about deductible or other detailed info, but it does given an actual price as to the "Premium." It is VERY SCARY!!

For example, my insurance plan right now for my spouse and I costs $545 a month with 100% coverage after my $2500 deductible. We are both 32 years old. When I looked at this site for 80% coverage it says it will be $954.78 a month!!!! So compare my old Plan: 100% coverage for $545 a month To New Plan: 80% Coverage for $945 a month. This is only only an estimate but it is VERY Scary for me to see this kind of increase in rates and reduction in benefits!

A single mother of two said she is in school and working full-time while living "75% below the poverty level." She said she was shocked to learn she did not qualify for a healthcare subsidy. "Are you F'ing kidding me????" she wrote on the government's Obamacare Facebook page. "Where the HELL am I supposed to get $3,000 more a year to pay for this 'bronze' health insurance plan!?!??? And I DO NOT EVEN WANT INSURANCE to begin with!! This is frightening," she wrote.

Amid scores of comments expressing frustration with technical failures, one woman said she is "just amazed you could even get to the point of seeing pricing" and that she had been trying to access the system for three days to no avail.
Obamacare sticker shock will not affect millions of low-income Americans; a New York Times analysis published on Wednesday found that Obamacare "will leave out two-thirds of the poor blacks and single mothers and more than half of the low-wage workers who do not have insurance, the very kinds of people that the program was intended to help."

Obamacare will cost taxpayers an estimated $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years.

Looks like OBAMACARE is more costly than anyone thought.....
Let them keep their old insurance then. Problem solved.

:-D
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127161 Oct 5, 2013
Sorry. I forgot to put "LMFAO" in my posts so I can laugh at my own comments...

LMFAO
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127162 Oct 5, 2013
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION USING SCARE TACTICS

This is not a surprise - we've been calling the administration's needless barrycades "shutdown theater" all week for a reason. We haven't forgotten how the Obama administration also used ham-fisted scare tactics in the wake of the Sequester in an attempt to spur public outrage over the cuts in spending.

This is how the Regime rolls. According to an anonymous Park Ranger, he and his fellow workers have been told to make life as difficult as possible for people.
Wesley Pruden of The Washington Times reported:

The Park Service appears to be closing streets on mere whim and caprice. The rangers even closed the parking lot at Mount Vernon, where the plantation home of George Washington is a favorite tourist destination. That was after they barred the new World War II Memorial on the Mall to veterans of World War II. But the government does not own Mount Vernon; it is privately owned by the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association. The ladies bought it years ago to preserve it as a national memorial. The feds closed access to the parking lots this week, even though the lots are jointly owned with the Mount Vernon ladies. The rangers are from the government, and they’re only here to help.

“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment.“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

The Obama Regime expects the MSM to carry their water by blaming Republicans for all the pain caused by the government shutdown. But when stories like this one get out there, their "blame the GOP" narrative becomes somewhat less convincing.

It's is Halloween season...time to use some scare tactics somehow...
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#127163 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to watch you drones make excuses as to why you won't answer those questions. You're not educated enough.
Why not answer why healthcare is worth shutting our country down and putting 800,000 ppl out of work, closing down WW2 monuments and causing millions upon millions of dollars a day in financial damage to our country, but doing the same thing to stop abortion has never been done?
Why republican??
Let's watch you disappear AGAIN!!
Heh
Like I said, you are not intelligent enough to debate. All you do is scream, call names and make ludicrous statements.

I would call you and idiot, but it would insult all idiots.

What about it Libturd.
OZombies

United States

#127164 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You fixed it after 3 minutes but asked how to fix it for 2 days??
You do know that all of its printed right here for everyone to see don't you idiot??
[email protected] minutes.
Liar.
Nothing worse than an uninformed, lying drone republican.
And you sure know alot about what Obama phones have and don't have, don't you?! LMAO!
How you know they don't have Internet??*snicker*
You said you figured out how to fix my phone glitch, after 2 minutes I didn't, you idiot ...!!!!!!

Does anyone comes more stupid, than this demRAT creature...???????
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#127165 Oct 5, 2013
Wait...sorry..it should have read:

"It is Halloween season...time to use so some scare tactics somehow...
[email protected] minutes"

I forgot to add the LMFAO again so I know I'm trying to be funny and can laugh at my own comments

LMFAO
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#127166 Oct 5, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
Sorry. I forgot to put "LMFAO" in my posts so I can laugh at my own comments...
LMFAO
Don't worry, people are laughing
[AT YOU]...Hahaha...!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127167 Oct 5, 2013
UncleTab wrote:

This is not a surprise - we've been calling the administration's needless barrycades "shutdown theater" all week for a reason. We haven't forgotten how the Obama administration also used ham-fisted scare tactics in the wake of the Sequester in an attempt to spur public outrage over the cuts in spending.

This is how the Regime rolls. According to an anonymous Park Ranger, he and his fellow workers have been told to make life as difficult as possible for people.

The Park Service appears to be closing streets on mere whim and caprice. The rangers even closed the parking lot at Mount Vernon, where the plantation home of George Washington is a favorite tourist destination. That was after they barred the new World War II Memorial on the Mall to veterans of World War II. But the government does not own Mount Vernon; it is privately owned by the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association. The ladies bought it years ago to preserve it as a national memorial. The feds closed access to the parking lots this week, even though the lots are jointly owned with the Mount Vernon ladies. The rangers are from the government, and they’re only here to help.

“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment.“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

The Obama Regime expects the MSM to carry their water by blaming Republicans for all the pain caused by the government shutdown. But when stories like this one get out there, their "blame the GOP" narrative becomes somewhat less convincing.

Another unnamed source?

:-D

Idiots!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127168 Oct 5, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
You copying a pasting from right wing blogs is no more credible than you just insisting it is so. Made up facts are made up facts regardless of the source.
Uncle Tab

United States

#127169 Oct 5, 2013
Why can't republicans ever find a named source for any of these stories of doom, gloom, and fear??

That's just funny to me how easily you tools are fooled!

LMFAO!
Uncle Tab

United States

#127170 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>You said you figured out how to fix my phone glitch, after 2 minutes I didn't, you idiot ...!!!!!!

Does anyone comes more stupid, than this demRAT creature...???????
You really need to learn how to read.

Go back over my post and read it again idiot and then correct your post accordingly.

Jesus!! You immigrants come over here to sponge off our goverment , the least you could do is learn and comprehend our language.

Damn!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany miller (May '14) 3 hr Laura 47
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 5 hr Whyucare 8
Happy Fathers Day (Jun '14) 12 hr anonymous 102
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Sat Bhy 695
rikibeth Fri Smh 5
Mitch Latham "cowboy" Fri Truth 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages