'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,495)

Showing posts 109,881 - 109,900 of138,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Can someone explain to the low IQ tea Baggie what denomination means.
Guess he's too stupid to be able to answer those types of questions.
It too hard to Google that and not too hard for you to Google our first president??
Low IQrs always make me laugh.
And they ALL have temper problems LMAO
Denomination can refer to money, or church but it has not one thing to do with the first POTUS!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

So you're saying the First President of the United States of America doesn't have a Presidential Library idiot??
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

The first President of the United States was Peyton Randolph, tabby, do tell me where his Library is, and/or what denomination of currency his likeness appears? You stupid pathetic idiot, you fell for it!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Who was the first president of the United States? Ask any school child and they will readily tell you "George Washington." And of course, they would be wrong—at least technically. Washington was not inaugurated until April 30, 1789. And yet, the United States continually had functioning governments from as early as September 5, 1774 and operated as a confederated nation from as early as July 4, 1776. During that nearly fifteen year interval, Congress—first the Continental Congress and then later the Confederation Congress—was always moderated by a duly elected president. As the chief executive officer of the government of the United States, the president was recognized as the head of state. Washington was thus the fifteenth in a long line of distinguished presidents—and he led the seventeenth administration—he just happened to be the first under the current constitution.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Tell us some more about your knowledge, tabby!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jay ...!!
Thank you for your kind words. You're good person.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Way to GOoooooo "T" ...
[clapping hands]

Boo Yah :)

The first president of the Continental Congress was George Washington’s close friend and Thomas Jefferson’s cousin. So who was this mostly forgotten forefather, and why was he a crucial Revolutionary figure?

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/11/pe...

The 'present pResident'...

http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/HotHunt1/me...
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

For some reason, my computer is freezing all night or no signal. Cable/TV too. Two different companies ...!!
Can't 'reply' most of the night.'Little people' insight must be taking long break...hahaha !!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

What did you say nutter, about me being GONE?
I did leave the other forum for awhile ...

Did NOT tell my *Patriot* Friends on here
THAT ...

Did "I" ...???

You've been pUnkD ...

Thought you didn't 'hang out' in the other one ...???

ha ha ha ha ha ...

:D
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Watch the idiots stomp the icons now! I would be mad too, if I was as STUPID as they are. Ol tabby got all swelled up thinking it was right, and that part is funny as hell!
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
Who was the first president of the United States? Ask any school child and they will readily tell you "George Washington." And of course, they would be wrong—at least technically. Washington was not inaugurated until April 30, 1789. And yet, the United States continually had functioning governments from as early as September 5, 1774 and operated as a confederated nation from as early as July 4, 1776. During that nearly fifteen year interval, Congress—first the Continental Congress and then later the Confederation Congress—was always moderated by a duly elected president. As the chief executive officer of the government of the United States, the president was recognized as the head of state. Washington was thus the fifteenth in a long line of distinguished presidents—and he led the seventeenth administration—he just happened to be the first under the current constitution.
low information voters do not know much. Some think there is only one person acting as three from Switzerland. Know what I mean. Good morning, off to the bakery. Sorry goodnight for you and the good folks.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Way to GOoooooo "T" ...
[clapping hands]
Boo Yah :)
The first president of the Continental Congress was George Washington’s close friend and Thomas Jefferson’s cousin. So who was this mostly forgotten forefather, and why was he a crucial Revolutionary figure?
http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/11/pe...
The 'present pResident'...
http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/HotHunt1/me...
I led tabby to it like a horsesass to water! Its your shift now AL.:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Hi Guys :)

Waving ;~)

Been to a lil Festival down the road ...
Quaint lil town called *Liberty*...

Home of the
World's LARGEST Apple Pie ...!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Someone explain to Sammy CIA that we weren't the United States of American until we had the constitution, so Washington was, in fact, the first President.

Low IQrs make me laugh SO hard.

Heh

Idiot!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Someone explain to Sammy CIA that we weren't the United States of American until we had the constitution, so Washington was, in fact, the first President.
Low IQrs make me laugh SO hard.
Heh
Idiot!
OH YES WE WERE TABBY! I can back my knowledge up with facts not wind, ever read a history book? Or anything?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Posted one more time for your reading enjoyment tabby!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Hi Guys :)
Waving ;~)
Been to a lil Festival down the road ...
Quaint lil town called *Liberty*...
Home of the
World's LARGEST Apple Pie ...!!!
And during your visit, it was also the home of the world's largest Massengill apparatus.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
(Like we all predicted, the crackhead HAD to come back here, this place is all she has LMAO)
Zombie Chemyrail, it's just the NSA looking into your computer nor maybe it's INS?
You seem tense, tabby?
Verns Owner

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I led tabby to it like a horsesass to water! Its your shift now AL.:)
I hate to pop this little stupid fest y'all got goin' on but...
The Continental Congress was not the United States of America ya dummy.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
(Like we all predicted, the crackhead HAD to come back here, this place is all she has LMAO)
Zombie Chemyrail, it's just the NSA looking into your computer nor maybe it's INS?
Well yea, you are back tabby, whats your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 109,881 - 109,900 of138,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Watson Home Demolished 54 min MrsGladToBeMe 11
Chad Watson 1 hr MrsGladToBeMe 69
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr Boop 918
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr sPam 81,182
Tiffany Miller & Bo Masden 11 hr Know 33
Rapid care 13 hr Bailey 2
Beauty Pageant Scheduled to Benefit Fire Victims 16 hr boohoo 48
•••
•••
•••
Greenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••