'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

United States

#121278 Sep 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'agree" ...
On the scary and possible part.
I read Revelations for the other part :)
The Anti-Christ is Coming With All Power and Signs and Lying Wonders wonder
The Middle East Peace Accord
The following Scripture text will show the ‘little horn’ of Daniel 7 and
the Beast from the ‘sea’ of Revelation 13 are the same.
http://israelsmessiah.com/prophecy/end_times/...
BIBLICAL DOOM OF DAMASCUS 'RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES'
Students of prophecy warn nations aligning to fulfill Isaiah 17
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/biblical-doom-of-d...
I'm ashamed of this two Republicans and I have no respect for them.

When Obama bowed to Saudi King, and soon he was elected president, he went to Egypt to show off his Muslim heritage. But, he realized now that no one cares, Messiah boy can't walk on water. Now, he didn't draw red line, the world did. What a clown in chief. Obama is nothing and without teleprompter he can't make one smart sentence.

Nostradamus predicted that America will have so many casualties in this war, but will come out as winner.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121279 Sep 6, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>now AL you had to get all ser I ous on me. Great post know what I mean.
Yeah, this is scary!
Sorry ...
Just answering an interesting article Z brought up ...

Please 'forgive me'...

BTW ...
Great posts ...
Please 'continue'
You 'fit well' on this forum ...

;~)
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121280 Sep 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just a hoe on the road or maybe a dope dealer! Of course is say this in jest.
These libs don't want you to know where they are posting from, no balls!
I call that 30 mile radius "Area -51" JD :)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#121281 Sep 6, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at that rate he sure had you beat all to hell! How are things in that hole, marysville IN crowbait?
I wouldn't know, Jethro. You'd have to ask someone from Marysville, I suppose. You couldn't pay me enough money to live in Indiana (no offense, Tab).

Just like you wouldn't have the first clue how things are in Jonesborough. You might know a little something about Burkesville or Elkhorn City though, wouldn't you?

#121282 Sep 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Women Prophets in the Bible
Six women in scripture are expressly stated as possessing the title of prophetess: five under the old covenant and one, Anna, is mentioned in the gospels. In addition, Philip is mentioned in Acts as having four daughters who prophesied which brings the number of prophetesses to ten. Conversely, a woman in the book of Revelations calls herself a prophetess but she is considered false.
False Prophetesses of Ezekiel
Jezebel
http://stronginfaith.org/article.php...
)8~D>
What's your point, Witch Hazel? I specifically said "false prophets".

Like the one Saul sought out in Endor, remember?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121283 Sep 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just a hoe on the road or maybe a dope dealer! Of course is say this in jest.
These libs don't want you to know where they are posting from, no balls!
Hey JD ...

tee hee hee ...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121285 Sep 6, 2013
Cadez KY (countrygirl). Madisonville KY (countrygirl) 10 miles apart. Campbellsville KY (repuke CON) Marysville IN (crowbait)all in 30 mile radius of each other? Family? that would explain the stupidity! Inbreeding perhaps?
Went to the "June Bug Boggy" in Cookeville this summer, had a great time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121286 Sep 6, 2013
POPE FRANCIS TAKES ON OBAMA
Head of Syrian Catholics says U.S. strike would be 'criminal'
Published: 49 mins ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/pope-francis-takes...
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121287 Sep 6, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know, Jethro. You'd have to ask someone from Marysville, I suppose. You couldn't pay me enough money to live in Indiana (no offense, Tab).
Just like you wouldn't have the first clue how things are in Jonesborough. You might know a little something about Burkesville or Elkhorn City though, wouldn't you?
There you go with that again crow! in front of everyone on here, I DARE YOU TO PROVE THAT DAMN BARE FACED LIE!!!! I have NEVER posted anything on either, and have no clue where Burkesville is! So put up or shut up you lying hag! You damn sure do live in Marysville IN however!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#121288 Sep 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Obamacare Insurance Costs Affordable, Kaiser Survey Finds
A 25-year-old New Yorker earning $25,000 a year will pay as little as $62 a month for health insurance next year, and a peer living in Vermont may pay nothing, according to a 17-state survey of premiums under the U.S. health-care overhaul.
The Kaiser Family Foundation report is the broadest look yet at what consumers will pay for health insurance when the Affordable Care Act takes full effect next year. The cost issue has been a top concern for President Barack Obama’s administration, which is trying to persuade at least 7 million Americans who now lack insurance to sign up for coverage starting Oct. 1.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-09-05/o...
By the time elections role around the success of The Affordable Care Act will bite those teabagging CONS in the ass again.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You stopped talking too soon. New Mexico will see a 130% increase. What? Did you not read that part of the article. Check out the percentage for Colorado and many more states. Of course you left those states and their HUGE increases out of your propaganda because it would have screwed up your silly little fairy tale, wouldn't it?

Try, try again repugnantCON. You've been sucking the hot air out of your Mitch blowup doll so much it has affected your lone brain cell, crazy MitchBitch wannabe.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121289 Sep 6, 2013
Underwater volcano is Earth's biggest
Tamu Massif rivals the size of Olympus Mons on Mars.

Geophysicists have discovered what they say is the largest single volcano on Earth, a 650-kilometre-wide beast the size of the British Isles lurking beneath the waters of the northwest Pacific Ocean.

http://www.nature.com/news/underwater-volcano...
OZombies

United States

#121290 Sep 6, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostradamus was a charlatan and a plagiarist, with about a 9% accuracy rate at best.
http://listverse.com/2007/09/14/top-10-prophe...
I'm surprised at you, O, for putting stock in such nonsense. I'm even more surprised that Witch Hazel didn't quote Deuteronomy 18:10-14. God kinda frowns on seers and false prophets and such. Abominations, I believe He calls them.
I must admit I hope He grades on a curve on this one, though, because I do enjoy checking my horoscope every now and then. ;)
Ok C, discussing about something doesn't mean you have to believe it. Makes it interesting. Btw, I hope that he was wrong about everything. God, I hope. I love to talk about Nostradamus, supernatural things, but I'm skeptical. No, I don't believe everything I hear. I love to talk about aliens, UFO and all of those things, but someone have to comes and show 'me' 100%- that thing exist, till then no harm done talking about it ...!!

I have my horoscope done years ago by NORVELL, I think that was his name...he was astrologer to the stars of Hollywood. About some things he was right but some things never came true. I also like to read my horoscope just for fun.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121292 Sep 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>"lol wtf stated."
Got your eye on the problem? I will assume then your lineage is of perfect breeding. Free of ignorance and low STANDARDS never a tragic outcome to render one in a place where they needed assistance. Bravo for you and your anomaly it's not everyday you find such a blood line perhaps you are derived from royalty?
Above it all are we? I have worked all my life never once have I thought less of someone because they needed government assistance.
You seem to think people live so great,even laughing all the way to the cheese line.
Again and again on here you have shown a lack of compassion for those who struggle to survive,and that's all they do is survive!
I'm sure if Romney had been elected they would have closed all the bingo halls immediately.
Some perspective you have wtf...
PEACE
tofy
'tofy'...
You & I "used to"
BUTT heads a lot ...

THEN ...
You seemed to do a 180 ...
-n-
I 'kinda liked 'messing w/you':)

Here lately ...
You seem to have turned back that 180
that you did BETTER with ...

Just an "FYI"
[as IF you care]

;~)

#121293 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
There you go with that again crow! in front of everyone on here, I DARE YOU TO PROVE THAT DAMN BARE FACED LIE!!!! I have NEVER posted anything on either, and have no clue where Burkesville is! So put up or shut up you lying hag! You damn sure do live in Marysville IN however!
I proved it days ago, Jethro, when you posted all your cute little Arabic phrases, remember? I Googled them, and the first entries were posts from the Burkesville and Elkhorn City Topix boards. Heh.

My detective work sure beats yours all to hell if you think I live in Indian. What gave you that peculiar notion, anyway?

#121294 Sep 6, 2013
Oops...tossing that last "a" onto Indiana.
Vern

Switzerland

#121295 Sep 6, 2013
Psssssst ....I found republicCONS with a Mitch blow up doll. It, really is at the theater with a friend. Oh oh ohhhhhh. What a sweet scene, know what I mean? We can all hear about how good the popcorn was and and and how fun Mitch the little fella was. Hurry we are waiting. Youhooo where are you? Ah, we really do not care sorry...just fooling ya. Who cares how great you are. We are even greater ya know! Teeeeeeheeeeee. How ya like us acting all like you? Know what I mean?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121296 Sep 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
POPE FRANCIS TAKES ON OBAMA
Head of Syrian Catholics says U.S. strike would be 'criminal'
Published: 49 mins ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/pope-francis-takes...
You mess with the Pope, God will get you or one of his messengers.

#121297 Sep 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok C, discussing about something doesn't mean you have to believe it. Makes it interesting. Btw, I hope that he was wrong about everything. God, I hope. I love to talk about Nostradamus, supernatural things, but I'm skeptical. No, I don't believe everything I hear. I love to talk about aliens, UFO and all of those things, but someone have to comes and show 'me' 100%- that thing exist, till then no harm done talking about it ...!!
I have my horoscope done years ago by NORVELL, I think that was his name...he was astrologer to the stars of Hollywood. About some things he was right but some things never came true. I also like to read my horoscope just for fun.
That's true, O. It just sounded like you believed it. Glad you don't.:)

Yeah, I've had my fortune told a couple of times with the same results.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121298 Sep 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Underwater volcano is Earth's biggest
Tamu Massif rivals the size of Olympus Mons on Mars.
Geophysicists have discovered what they say is the largest single volcano on Earth, a 650-kilometre-wide beast the size of the British Isles lurking beneath the waters of the northwest Pacific Ocean.
http://www.nature.com/news/underwater-volcano...
Yep, sooner or later we will be just another asteroid belt rotating around the sun.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121299 Sep 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AL...!!
This is all very scary and possible.
Nostradamus predicted his own death.
Third Antichrist, someone in LIBRA. His is going to lead for 7 yrs as a peace keeper of the world and then he is going to show his true color. I don't remember what is going to happen after. I gave my book to someone and never got it back.
Nostradamus was a great doctor. Very ahead of his time.
Not so great as a prophet however.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bud Kenneth Copeland 1 hr Melody VAUGHT 10
Shannon 5 hr Toldya 1
Muhlenberg teachers get screwed.... 5 hr getoveryourself2015 478
Tyler crick 6 hr Liar liar 1
Karissa Davis 10 hr Packin 1
Anybody know 10 hr lynn 3
Mr Ed the truancy officer 10 hr lynn 3
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web