'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239767 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#120844 Sep 4, 2013
Correcton, My last post should read :
I do not know how long the policy against chemical weapons has been in place

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120845 Sep 4, 2013
AristoclesSonofAbnormalParents wrote:
<quoted text>
And speaking of idiots, right on cue!
And speaking of LIARS who make up random shit to get attention, right on cue!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120846 Sep 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is better bobbysocks.. hahaha
Two CON SOCKS walked into a bar.(arisocks and bobbysocks). After a hard week of knitting more socks and spinning there locations while wearing a path to the mailbox looking for their gobmit head and welfare checks (damn that holiday). They noticed two dried up old sock bitches siting at the end of the bar, and arisocks said to bobbysocks, if we don't get off our lazy ass'es, we will look like that in 10 years! bobbysocks said. you idiot thats a mirror!
Better story. haha lmao@ desperate circus clown socks. No defending their lying racist teabagging socks. Keep demonstrating what losers lemmings you are and why you are the MINORITY who can't buy an election.
RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH
No, that is not funny or better; it sounds like the rant of someone who is both stupid and insane! And you are both!
Wondering

Booneville, KY

#120847 Sep 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I seen that your )8~D> batshit crazy loon showed up just in time to help you change all your clueless, flaming nuts you two got bobby socks. Why don't you troll back over to the US politix site with the rest of your circus clowns. Don't forget to change socks. hahaha Loser lemming trolls.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I agree!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120848 Sep 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who established the policy (nor does it matter).
I do know how long the policy against chemical weapons has been in place, but it has been in place at least since the last Iraq invasion (perhaps since 1975 with the ratification of the Geneva accord). The manufacture of chemical weapons was Bush's stated reason for the invasion.
ALL Presidents follow some established policy regardless of the party of the administration that started the policy.
Oh hell, that's bull and you know it! What was the established policy when Harry Truman droped the atomic bomb?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120849 Sep 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a thin line between love and disgust, Raheem.
HATE is what I meant ... dipstick ...
I KNOW you dwIdioTs do not care one bit!

Whether I live or die!

SEE what I mean ...???
NO "commonsense" ...!!!

The name "is" *AL*
NOT what you called me!

I'm as *A~M~E~R~I~C~A~N* as *apple pie*...
-n-
a *Lady* ALSO!

Something you & your ILK know NOTHING about!
:)

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#120850 Sep 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Can’t Stand Rand Paul? Then Watch John Kerry Absolutely Embarrass Him Over Syria
I voted for John Kerry in 2004, but even then I wouldn’t have called him an “inspiring man.” While I see him as an intelligent man, he’s just not someone that screams “leader.”
Well, yesterday I was inspired by John Kerry. He absolutely shredded Kentucky Senator Rand Paul during the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing.
Rand is, of course, the son of Ron Paul — the man who made a career essentially off three things:
Opposing war
Supporting the legalization of drugs
A non-existent government
So it shouldn’t be a surprise that his son opposes any involvement in Syria.
And while I still don’t know where I stand on the matter, John Kerry wasn’t going to let Rand Paul’s ignorance (and 2016 presidential posturing) run the show. Watch the video below:
Absolutely love it. This is what happens when a man who’s using his position in Congress to stage a future presidential run meets a man who’s simply speaking the truth.
John Kerry wasn’t there to promote war. In fact, he repeatedly said nobody wants war. His emphasis was on the atrocities that have been committed and our reaction to those.
Kerry said what I’ve said for a while. Most people don’t want war, but at what point do you say military action is needed? Also, President Obama isn’t calling for an Iraq-type war, he’s simply pushing for measures which would weaken Assad and put his corrupt regime in a position where they would have no choice but to give up power.
So the word “war” isn’t really accurate. Let’s not forget, President Clinton ordered military involvement in Kosovo, and most Democrats see Clinton as a great man and a political hero for their party.
We’ve just been so jaded by right-wing fear mongering that we’ve allowed any mention of military action to take us back to 2003, just before we invaded Iraq.
Well I’m sorry to tell these anti-Syria people—Syria is nothing like Iraq.
But my favorite part of the exchange between Secretary of State Kerry and Senator Paul was Paul rolling his eyes like a petulant teenager that wasn’t getting his way. It seemed like the equivalent of a “whatever” response to a situation in which the answer didn’t support what he wanted.
Because it’s the truth. President Obama isn’t calling for war. He isn’t calling for tens of thousands of troops to be deployed and invade another country (like I said, this isn’t Iraq). He’s calling for some kind of military action to weaken Assad and expedite the end of this horrific civil war.
So while people like Rand Paul continue to campaign around the country, trying to paint Obama as some war-mongering President, John Kerry said it best —“100% of Americans don’t want war.”
And the truth is, that’s not what Obama is calling for either. Which, by watching this video, is something Rand Paul didn’t like hearing.
Then again, when do Republicans like hearing the truth?
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/cant-stand...
Love GRANDrand getting knocked down like the ignorant jr senator he is. He is as crazy as his dad.
HILLARY 2026
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
did you notice Fox's headline was 'Paul Grills Kerry'?
More like...Kerry Spanks Scrotum Headed Anemia Boy
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120851 Sep 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola RC. My day was all work, no play, but I'm glad someone got to enjoy the sun!
General Ari I. DontKnowShit claims I copy and paste from other threads, so I'm assuming he has proof. I'm waiting on that now.
Sorry to here that. I certainly deserve to enjoy that sun after working for the gov't for 35 years. Don't miss the bs anymore or long lines getting in a gate. I did enjoy working for the people I did but that attack on federal employees by bush/cheney/rumsfield and contract takeovers was getting old.

Old arisocks and bobbysocks make that claim all the time. They won't post anything because they claim we do the lowdown tactics they are so good at.

)8~D> batshit crazy loon is drunk already and will have to take a power nap for her midnight shift. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#120852 Sep 4, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is not funny or better; it sounds like the rant of someone who is both stupid and insane! And you are both!
Is the South gonna rise again?
we'll get'em next time, right?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#120853 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Now you are side-steping the entire issue. I did read your post and I responded to what you said/and/or implied. Now back to the issue of your post's; What is the policy you refered to twice? Who do you imply created this policy? You say Obama is following "established policy"; you said it, I did not, who do you say created it? I agree with you on bombing, and intervention in war that is not a result of an attack on the United States; are you reading my post's, or deciding what you want me to say? Or is it you just can not stand to be bested?
Please respond just to what I say, not what you think.
You state that I make implications. I do not. I always clearly state what I mean to say. Any implications are in your head, not mine.
As to being "bested", I don't see how that is possible since this is a simple discussion, not a contest.
That being said I think I answered your questions. Should you have any more, I will be more than happy to answer when I come across your postings.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120854 Sep 4, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
if your "ammo" is commonsense, you're shooting blanks, babygirl
common sense is "two" words
also,'having the ammo to keep'em off us', is a concept General lee doesn't comprehend. He's a Loser, remember?
Hi Calvin, that's a good one. Did you see Jon last night? Fricking hilarious.

Hope you had a good day at school.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#120855 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh hell, that's bull and you know it! What was the established policy when Harry Truman droped the atomic bomb?
Did I state ALL policies are established policies?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#120856 Sep 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether I live or die!
SEE what I mean ...???
NO "commonsense" ...!!!
The name "is" *AL*
NOT what you called me!
-n-
a *Lady* ALSO!
I care whether you live or choke on pork rinds? See, I love you, just not like Big Bear.
(But I Could!!!)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120857 Sep 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether I live or die!
SEE what I mean ...???
NO "commonsense" ...!!!
The name "is" *AL*
NOT what you called me!
-n-
a *Lady* ALSO!
LMAO@)8~D> batshit crazy loon. Go take a nap loony lush. Your ignorance is off the charts for it being so early. How many posts of yours did they remove? hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120858 Sep 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama denies his Syrian ‘red line’ comments
President Barack Obama repeatedly denied Wednesday that he ever set a “red line” against the use of chemical weapons in Syria, and he insisted that the “world community” and Congress created the so-called red line, and should enforce the line.
“I didn’t set a red line,” he insisted to reporters at a press conference in Sweden Wednesday morning.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/04/obama-denie...
This IS you libTARDS pResident ...
NOT mine!

He is an usurper ...!!!

NOT to be given Patriotic notice.
``````````

“Patriotism means to stand by the country.

It does not mean to stand by the president
or
any other public official,

save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country.

It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country.

It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country.

In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
~Theodore Roosevelt
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120859 Sep 4, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>Big difference. Obama was born in America to an American. Cruz was born in another country. You there Repubs goin let one them there fornaigners run for Prezedent?
Why not Cruz, you libs and low information voters put a communist alien in the White House, not once but twice.
Yep, the very moment that Obama was born he became a citizen of his father's country of origin, since his father wasn't a US citizen.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120860 Sep 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who established the policy (nor does it matter).
I do know how long the policy against chemical weapons has been in place, but it has been in place at least since the last Iraq invasion (perhaps since 1975 with the ratification of the Geneva accord). The manufacture of chemical weapons was Bush's stated reason for the invasion.
ALL Presidents follow some established policy regardless of the party of the administration that started the policy.
I'll get back to you tomorrow or when I can and we will argue some more, you are one of two Dems on here I respond to with anything short of animosity, and the other wont argue! I dont feel like listening to these fools any longer, see ya.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120861 Sep 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I state ALL policies are established policies?
Side stepping again! Good night.:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120862 Sep 4, 2013
Obama: It's the world's 'red line' on Syria; Senate panel backs military strike plan

(CNN)-- President Barack Obama said Wednesday that the world set a red line against chemical weapons use that he now seeks to apply to Syria, while a Senate committee approved a resolution authorizing the U.S. military attack that he is planning.

By a 10-7 vote, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee passed the resolution that authorizes a limited military response, giving Obama an initial victory in his push to win congressional approval.
The measure now goes to the full Senate for debate next week. The Democratic-led chamber is expected to pass it, but the outcome is less clear in the Republican-led House where top diplomatic and military officials made their case on Wednesday for action.

Obama also insisted he had the authority to order attacks -- expected to be cruise missile strikes on Syrian military command targets -- even if Congress rejects his request for authorization.
America "recognizes that if the international community fails to maintain certain norms, standards, laws, governing how countries interact and how people are treated, that over time this world becomes less safe," Obama said. "It becomes more dangerous not only for those people who are subjected to these horrible crimes, but to all of humanity."

Tragic milestone in Syria refugee crisis
He cited World War II as an example, saying "the people of Europe are certainly familiar with what happens when the international community finds excuses not to act." At the same time, "as commander in chief, I always preserve the right and the responsibility to act on behalf of America's national security," Obama said.

Conservative critics have said Obama painted himself into a corner with his statement last year that Syria's use of chemical weapons was a red line that would change his approach to its civil war.

Obama: It is the world's red line

In Washington, the resolution passed by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee set a 60-day deadline for use of force in Syria, with an option for an additional 30 days.

"We are not asking America to go to war," he said. "We all agree, there will be no American boots on the ground."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/politics/us-syr...

Obama: It's the world's 'red line' on Syria. GOT THAT! dumbasses

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120863 Sep 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JD :)
Did you get 'things' straightened out on posting ...
Hope so!
Still having problems with the tracking, it comes and goes.
Oh well, what can I expect from a company that is run by low information voters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PAT Keith-Oates 23 min Truth 48
Anyone know Jackie Hafley? 36 min Angery man 1
Amanda Gibson 52 min Cat36 2
Chris Freels 55 min Gewi 13
Carsha 2 hr Gewi 1
Carsha 3 hr Bigdog 1
Look who is in Muhlenberg County Jail (Jul '12) 22 hr kissmy 36

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance