'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120280 Aug 31, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be very interested in a link as this information seems very prejudicial and totally unlike you tofy. True Patriots would NEVER consider segregation, white supremacy and most other ideologies which were listed.
I 'agree' RH ...
'tofy' "has" changed ...

Too many 'budds' maybe ...

:)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120281 Aug 31, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
It will likely take that mental health expert crow to explain Freudian slip ARI!
I've never claimed to be an expert on anything. You're the one who claims they have a Master's in psychology, Jethro.

Speaking of slips, though, I noticed that you ridiculed someone for using an online definition instead of a book. Isn't that the same thing you did last night?

I also noticed you didn't explain why you would plagiarize an online definition of psychosis when you allegedly own a DSM IV. It's just as well I suppose, because really, how could you explain it?

And now you've wasted your whole day on this board. Sad.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120282 Aug 31, 2013
I can FEEL the 'love'...

)8~D>

“christen denier”

Since: Apr 13

...but love commits

#120283 Aug 31, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me say it this way:
You just outed yourself with that question.
Freudian slip much?
Does anyone else know what I'm saying?
...and whom I am saying it to?
I'll bet he General does! and AL, and Jay, and OZ!
AL and Jay and OZ?
Oh, My!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120284 Aug 31, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>Not true that any child born in the US is an automatic citizen. They can be, but the citizenship must be applied for if the parents are not citizens. One factor that can deny granting citizenship is the parents being here illegally.
Here is Ghost of Stupidity argueing that birth DOES NOT automaticly make you a U,S, citizen, if your parent is not a citizen! When the same, EXACT SAME senerio is applied to Obama, and I post the law that proves it; he argues that I am wrong? This is the mentality of an Obama moron!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120285 Aug 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never claimed to be an expert on anything. You're the one who claims they have a Master's in psychology, Jethro.
Speaking of slips, though, I noticed that you ridiculed someone for using an online definition instead of a book. Isn't that the same thing you did last night?
I also noticed you didn't explain why you would plagiarize an online definition of psychosis when you allegedly own a DSM IV. It's just as well I suppose, because really, how could you explain it?
Speaking of slips, though, I noticed that you ridiculed someone for using an online definition instead of a book ...

And now you've wasted your whole day on this board. Sad...said crow

WHO do you think he put it on here for?
For sure NOT the 'intelligent' ones ...

WE "know" WHAT it defines ...
Thank you.

Do you CALL IT "waste" when you're on HERE ...???
WE DO ...!!!

)8~D>

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#120286 Aug 31, 2013
People who can't respond with anything but stupidity, hide and judge everyone as clueless, nuts and spam!
Why am I thinking "Cornholeio"?
Because you like it in the butt
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120287 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is Ghost of Stupidity argueing that birth DOES NOT automaticly make you a U,S, citizen, if your parent is not a citizen! When the same, EXACT SAME senerio is applied to Obama, and I post the law that proves it; he argues that I am wrong? This is the mentality of an Obama moron!
YepperZ ...
obots ...
libTARDS ...
dumchits
etc ...

:)

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#120288 Aug 31, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Google News censors Chritianity!
"Mississippi indictment highlights pitfalls of power for sheriffs"
:http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/ 2013/0831/Mississippi-indictme nt-highlights-pitfalls-of-powe r-for-sheriffs
Here is the "uncensored article:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2013/0831/Missis...
Google is now officially a team Obama player!
No longer a news source for me!
but Google Scholar is still credible?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120289 Aug 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What is a DSM IV crow, tell us? You said and I quote; That you work in mental health, did you say that or not? I will go back and find the post when you lie! I do have a Master's Degree in psycology you halfwit lieing trash! Also while we are at it what is a Masters degree, and the requirements to obtain one? How much is 2+ 2, for that matter?

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#120290 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Good evening AL. I'm going to get off here soon, Ghost of Stupidity is about to piss me off, as you may have noticed, I'm waiting a bit however!:)
what do you do when you're pissed off, surrender?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120291 Aug 31, 2013
THE DAY HAS COME – JACK CASHILL’S NEW BOOK “IF I HAD A SON” NOW AVAILABLE!!!

If I had a Son: Race, Guns, and the Railroading of George Zimmerman

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/3...

;~)
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120292 Aug 31, 2013
yea I missed the h, so you or that smart ass high school idiot can show how smart you are!

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#120293 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? What is a DSM IV crow, tell us? You said and I quote; That you work in mental health, did you say that or not? I will go back and find the post when you lie! I do have a Master's Degree in psycology you halfwit lieing trash! Also while we are at it what is a Masters degree, and the requirements to obtain one? How much is 2+ 2, for that matter?
psychology covered...now work on spelling
it's 4

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#120294 Aug 31, 2013
Masters Degree in Arithmetic, please
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120295 Aug 31, 2013
August 31, 2013
The Aftermath of the George Zimmerman Case, Part 1: The Trial, the Evidence and the Verdict
By Jonathan Cohen

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/08/the_af...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#120296 Aug 31, 2013
yea I missed the h, so you or that smart ass high school idiot can show how smart you are!
"The General, he don't ride well, anymore"
...John Cash

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#120297 Aug 31, 2013
hi Crow

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120298 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Your skill at quoting is as abysmal as your spelling, Jethro. I did not say I currently work in a mental hospital, nor did I claim to be an expert. Perhaps you should go back and find the quote, hmm?

A DSM is a diagnostic manual used by those who work in mental health. Mine is old, a DSM III, and I got it when the hospital bought DSM III-R's.

I have no clue what the requirements are for a Master's, and I'd just bet you'd have to Google them, too. 2+2=4.

I've answered your questions, now you answer mine, Jethro. Why didn't you quote your "costs a lot of money" DSM IV instead of plagiarizing the Free Dictionary definition?

And do try to spell psychology correctly when you pose as being an expert in the field, won't you?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120299 Aug 31, 2013
Hiya ILiH, Countrygirl. Good to see both of you.
Here is crow using an Arabic phrase that means “mounted fish”

I greeted them in my native language, English, or American slang, to be more precise. Since it obviously means something else in your planet's native language, Psycho, I have no interest whatsoever in wasting my time looking it up. Nice try, though
Here is crow lying about saying it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin keith 5 hr dsk1986 3
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 7 hr Onlooker 505
any one horny this am looking for a woman 10 hr noodle 9
Brent James (Aug '13) 16 hr Dave 31
Ashley Leonard 18 hr just sayin 3
any females dtf Thu deprived 1
dad from house fire re-married? Wed Tyler Durden 12
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web