'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
105,221 - 105,240 of 146,435 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
TENN. CHURCH UNDER FIRE AFTER ALLEGEDLY FORCING MOTHER OF LESBIAN TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE CHURCH AND HER DAUGHTER
“They were given an ultimatum,” the Times Free Press reported.“They could repent for their sins and ask forgiveness in front of the congregation. Or leave the church.”
The sin was said to be the family’s support for Cooper’s daughter, Kat, who has successfully fought to make benefits available to same-sex spouses of government employees.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/23/te...
Kat - 1
God - 0
Lesbian kicked God's ass
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you Crow. I am off to go have dinner with my sister's family. I will be back later. Let the loon and arisocks play. Calvin will chew them up. haha Hope to see you here. Have a good evening.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
you are correct pubic CON, you are off!
rwb

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE "need" JOBS!
That is WHAT the American Dream IS all about!
Striving for success!
Working for a living and becoming successful!
To at least PAY for your keep!
You don't work ...
You don't EAT!
It's in the Holy Bible
2 Thessalonians 3:10
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
Correct! We need jobs, but if consumption declines and people aren't purchasing, there is no need for jobs. So which comes first, purchases to produce a need for jobs or jobs to produce products people can't purchase? I guess I don't understand how you can't see that. Businesses don't produce products if people can't purchase them.
A lot of people work and can't eat (well), you know that minimum wage thing. People underemployed, but work and barely afford basic necessities. Disabled that is unable to work, let them go hungry? Poor elderly, let them go hungry, you know they made poor decisions in their younger years. Where do we start to produce jobs? Businesses need a enough of a demand to produce and without that demand there will be no jobs.
Do you remember that nasty period in US history with the Depression and such? Remember the Works Program? Those people were given jobs and training, once they received jobs they started spending and paying taxes. Once they started spending & paying taxes there was a need for jobs to fulfill demand. Once those jobs got started, that made more of a demand and and increase in taxes. More of a demand increased US economy. People starving and not purchasing is not going to produce jobs and not paying taxes.
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN FO )8~D> batshit crazy loon
RIP RACIST BIGOTED TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady was here a long time befor you arrived, and she will be here long after you and crow(thats eating crow) are gone! God bless AL, and to hell with you, you sorry ass bitch!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absurd for sure. One of the reasons people shy away from most of them. Getting too poltical. Lost that concept of teaching people to be Christ like and save souls. Hard to find a good one with old fashion Bible teachings and all that Love Thy Neighbor concept. I believe they will be judged harshly by the ONE who is suppose to judge us. Glad it wasn't that way when I was growing up. Too political and judgmental for me. If Jesus came back today I bet HE would shake his head in disgust at those teabagging repukes who forgot his teachings. You know He'd be a DEMOCRAT. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
It def wasn't that way when I was growing up. So to me it's just plain ludicrous.. and you're right, there is no way Jesus would be a stingy conservative.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So… you are bragging about your hero and quoting the stock market? What part does Obozo play in the stock market? And you are bragging about a bunch of very rich people getting richer? Are you bone stupid?
The rise and fall of the stock market has always been looked upon as an indicator of employment and sales. In 2008 when the market lost 60% of it's value in two days it was a sign of things to come. Are you bone stupid?
rwb

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The rise and fall of the stock market has always been looked upon as an indicator of employment and sales. In 2008 when the market lost 60% of it's value in two days it was a sign of things to come. Are you bone stupid?
Why is it that the Stock Market normally does better under a Democrat President? http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/09/...
Acre

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

rwb wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that the Stock Market normally does better under a Democrat President? http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/09/...
I can tell u why, democrat admins. Always due to tax and spend policy's artificially stimulate the economy and cause investors to do well . Problem is those people who get taxed more and by printing more money doesn't actually help the common man. But then that not the intention of the dems anyway is it?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It def wasn't that way when I was growing up. So to me it's just plain ludicrous.. and you're right, there is no way Jesus would be a stingy conservative.
You all have it so ass backwards.
Lets take your chameleon friend AKA Hot C (Calvin_Coolish); He is
1. Atheist
2. Hate filled
3. Vulgar
4. Belligerent
5. Liberal/Progressive/Democrat

Would he fit right in with the "Jesus crowd"?
The "stingy Conservatives" keep people fed with food pantries, Christian Ministries, Catholic charities where people donate clothes food and cash to help pay utility bills, etc!
I don't see any "Atheist Food pantries" can you point one out?
Maybe Toys from Atheist programs?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

rwb wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true...wouldn't shoot down the "Republicans are for the RICH" myth that Dimocrats keep using in political debates?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Acre wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell u why, democrat admins. Always due to tax and spend policy's artificially stimulate the economy and cause investors to do well . Problem is those people who get taxed more and by printing more money doesn't actually help the common man. But then that not the intention of the dems anyway is it?
Senate Republicans held ranks on Monday and blocked a Democratic effort to overhaul the financial system and crack down on Wall Street.
In a 57-41 vote, Democrats fell short of the 60 votes necessary to proceed to the Wall Street bill.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/94485-gop-...

You were saying something? Votes always speak loudest. Repubs are the party that has been shown time and time again to be the ones protecting the Rich.
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
U S Grant kicked your ass too, if I remember...right, Bobby?
I don't intend to play games with a child, young man, I mean you no disrespect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true...wouldn't shoot down the "Republicans are for the RICH" myth that Dimocrats keep using in political debates?
I'm sorry did you want to get a word in about that "Myth" of Repubs being for the Rich?
As I said, votes speak much more than words on the subject.
Senate Republicans held ranks on Monday and blocked a Democratic effort to overhaul the financial system and crack down on Wall Street.
In a 57-41 vote, Democrats fell short of the 60 votes necessary to proceed to the Wall Street bill.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/94485-gop -...

You were saying something too?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Senate Republicans held ranks on Monday and blocked a Democratic effort to overhaul the financial system and crack down on Wall Street.
Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/94485-gop-...
You were saying something? Votes always speak loudest. Repubs are the party that has been shown time and time again to be the ones protecting the Rich.
Then why is your Democrat friend saying "Why is it that the Stock Market normally does better under a Democrat President?"
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The rise and fall of the stock market has always been looked upon as an indicator of employment and sales. In 2008 when the market lost 60% of it's value in two days it was a sign of things to come. Are you bone stupid?
If that is the case, where are these jobs, you say are indicated? The stock market is a world market, and busts and booms on a regular basis. One fact remains, Obama nor any president influences it! I play the market some, do you?
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry did you want to get a word in about that "Myth" of Repubs being for the Rich?
As I said, votes speak much more than words on the subject.
Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/94485-gop -...
You were saying something too?
Do you really belive your Democrat Senators are less owned by the power brokers of this world? Votes are staged by both parties, when they know they don't have the votes to pass something, to give the impression they are fighting for the people, and both parties are guilty as hell!
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, where are these jobs, you say are indicated? The stock market is a world market, and busts and booms on a regular basis. One fact remains, Obama nor any president influences it! I play the market some, do you?
I dare the stupid sumbitch that judged this to prove it wrong! Step up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then why is your Democrat friend saying "Why is it that the Stock Market normally does better under a Democrat President?"
All anyone need do is research the last 50 years of history to see more jobs have been created under Democratic Presidents thus allowing for more growth in all economic sectors.
Republicans

Richard Nixon: Increase of 7.1 million jobs
Gerald Ford: Increase of 1.3 million jobs
Ronald Reagan: Increase of 14.7 million jobs
George H.W. Bush: Increase of 1.5 million jobs
George W. Bush: Decline of 646,000 jobs

Total: Increase of 23.9 million jobs under Republican presidents

Democrats

John F. Kennedy: Increase of 2.7 million jobs
Lyndon B. Johnson: Increase of 9.5 million jobs
Jimmy Carter: Increase of 9.0 million jobs
Bill Clinton: Increase of 20.8 million jobs
Barack Obama: Increase of 332,000 jobs

Total: Increase of 42.3 million jobs.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
rwb

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You all have it so ass backwards.
Lets take your chameleon friend AKA Hot C (Calvin_Coolish); He is
1. Atheist
2. Hate filled
3. Vulgar
4. Belligerent
5. Liberal/Progressive/Democrat
Would he fit right in with the "Jesus crowd"?
The "stingy Conservatives" keep people fed with food pantries, Christian Ministries, Catholic charities where people donate clothes food and cash to help pay utility bills, etc!
I don't see any "Atheist Food pantries" can you point one out?
Maybe Toys from Atheist programs?
I don't think there are any established Atheist organizations, but there are non-Christian charities that contribute. American Red Cross, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Rotary, ACLU. Here is a good link to use before you donate to see where your donation will go. It is pretty good, I have used it for info before. http://www.guidestar.org/
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Well, well, well! Obama and his ObaMORONS are learning the meaning of "What goes around, comes around".

For years now they have called Bush every vulgar name they could think of and accused him of being a murderer and a war monger. NOW their messiah is doing the same thing. Wonder how they will attempt to spin Obama's latest oopsie? lmao

Obama is receiving the same intel concerning Syria that Bush received about Iraq. Hitlary Clinton and Crazy Joe Biden were all for that war. Saddam and his soldiers exterminated hundreds of thousands of their citizens. Many were women and children. They were raped and tortured and thrown into mass graves as if they were trash.

NOW...Obama has stated once AGAIN that killing women and kids in Syria is crossing his red line. Hmmmmm...Bush was wrong about Iraq but now that Obama is faced with the same situation...Obama is right. Is that the spin? Come on ObaMORONS, y'all can do much better than that, can't you? lol

The only difference is that Obama is announcing to the leadership in Syria what the US is going to do and when they are going to do it! Whut? Yep! He is giving them enough time to vacate the places that Obama is going to bomb and move things around that need moving. I guess that will be another reason for you brain dead ObaMORONS to brag about how much the Middle East respects the US now that Obama is president.

Just democrats shooting from the lip as usual and the Middle East not giving a damn what Obama says or does. That's how skeered they really are! Putin just pulled his shirt off and had a good laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing u (Mar '13) 2 hr Lex 49
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr LMS 16,119
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr LMS 1,021
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr sallygreen 26,195
Cate Baize 7 hr Cate Baize 7
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 11 hr Donspuppets 180
Mandy Jones 11 hr hum 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••