'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119670 Aug 28, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, piece of candy.
They're sexy, sexy mods btw. Little man bragging about his kickers, found out mods got bigger ones. Wondered where the mods were, they showed him, didn't they? Wait til little man sees the kickers the state mods got.
Heh.
The funniest post I've ever seen! HAHAHAHA.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119671 Aug 28, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Gotta run. Get 'em RC Co-Cola!*laughing and waving goodbye to ILiH*
I hear you Crow. I am off to go have dinner with my sister's family. I will be back later. Let the loon and arisocks play. Calvin will chew them up. haha Hope to see you here. Have a good evening.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119672 Aug 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
the food is crappy, and there isn't enough?
GENIUS!!!
WHY don't you COMMENT on "The Daily Caller"
Instead of JUMPING the messenger[me]!

Jump the MESSAGE ...

:)

“christen denier”

Since: Apr 13

...but love commits

#119673 Aug 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
TENN. CHURCH UNDER FIRE AFTER ALLEGEDLY FORCING MOTHER OF LESBIAN TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE CHURCH AND HER DAUGHTER
“They were given an ultimatum,” the Times Free Press reported.“They could repent for their sins and ask forgiveness in front of the congregation. Or leave the church.”
The sin was said to be the family’s support for Cooper’s daughter, Kat, who has successfully fought to make benefits available to same-sex spouses of government employees.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/23/te...
Kat - 1
God - 0
Lesbian kicked God's ass
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119674 Aug 28, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you Crow. I am off to go have dinner with my sister's family. I will be back later. Let the loon and arisocks play. Calvin will chew them up. haha Hope to see you here. Have a good evening.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
you are correct pubic CON, you are off!
rwb

Van Wert, OH

#119676 Aug 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE "need" JOBS!
That is WHAT the American Dream IS all about!
Striving for success!
Working for a living and becoming successful!
To at least PAY for your keep!
You don't work ...
You don't EAT!
It's in the Holy Bible
2 Thessalonians 3:10
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
Correct! We need jobs, but if consumption declines and people aren't purchasing, there is no need for jobs. So which comes first, purchases to produce a need for jobs or jobs to produce products people can't purchase? I guess I don't understand how you can't see that. Businesses don't produce products if people can't purchase them.
A lot of people work and can't eat (well), you know that minimum wage thing. People underemployed, but work and barely afford basic necessities. Disabled that is unable to work, let them go hungry? Poor elderly, let them go hungry, you know they made poor decisions in their younger years. Where do we start to produce jobs? Businesses need a enough of a demand to produce and without that demand there will be no jobs.
Do you remember that nasty period in US history with the Depression and such? Remember the Works Program? Those people were given jobs and training, once they received jobs they started spending and paying taxes. Once they started spending & paying taxes there was a need for jobs to fulfill demand. Once those jobs got started, that made more of a demand and and increase in taxes. More of a demand increased US economy. People starving and not purchasing is not going to produce jobs and not paying taxes.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119678 Aug 28, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN FO )8~D> batshit crazy loon
RIP RACIST BIGOTED TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady was here a long time befor you arrived, and she will be here long after you and crow(thats eating crow) are gone! God bless AL, and to hell with you, you sorry ass bitch!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119679 Aug 28, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absurd for sure. One of the reasons people shy away from most of them. Getting too poltical. Lost that concept of teaching people to be Christ like and save souls. Hard to find a good one with old fashion Bible teachings and all that Love Thy Neighbor concept. I believe they will be judged harshly by the ONE who is suppose to judge us. Glad it wasn't that way when I was growing up. Too political and judgmental for me. If Jesus came back today I bet HE would shake his head in disgust at those teabagging repukes who forgot his teachings. You know He'd be a DEMOCRAT. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
It def wasn't that way when I was growing up. So to me it's just plain ludicrous.. and you're right, there is no way Jesus would be a stingy conservative.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#119687 Aug 28, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So… you are bragging about your hero and quoting the stock market? What part does Obozo play in the stock market? And you are bragging about a bunch of very rich people getting richer? Are you bone stupid?
The rise and fall of the stock market has always been looked upon as an indicator of employment and sales. In 2008 when the market lost 60% of it's value in two days it was a sign of things to come. Are you bone stupid?
rwb

Van Wert, OH

#119688 Aug 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The rise and fall of the stock market has always been looked upon as an indicator of employment and sales. In 2008 when the market lost 60% of it's value in two days it was a sign of things to come. Are you bone stupid?
Why is it that the Stock Market normally does better under a Democrat President? http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/09/...
Acre

Campbellsville, KY

#119691 Aug 28, 2013
rwb wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that the Stock Market normally does better under a Democrat President? http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/09/...
I can tell u why, democrat admins. Always due to tax and spend policy's artificially stimulate the economy and cause investors to do well . Problem is those people who get taxed more and by printing more money doesn't actually help the common man. But then that not the intention of the dems anyway is it?

Since: Dec 11

#119692 Aug 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It def wasn't that way when I was growing up. So to me it's just plain ludicrous.. and you're right, there is no way Jesus would be a stingy conservative.
You all have it so ass backwards.
Lets take your chameleon friend AKA Hot C (Calvin_Coolish); He is
1. Atheist
2. Hate filled
3. Vulgar
4. Belligerent
5. Liberal/Progressive/Democrat

Would he fit right in with the "Jesus crowd"?
The "stingy Conservatives" keep people fed with food pantries, Christian Ministries, Catholic charities where people donate clothes food and cash to help pay utility bills, etc!
I don't see any "Atheist Food pantries" can you point one out?
Maybe Toys from Atheist programs?

#119694 Aug 28, 2013
rwb wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true...wouldn't shoot down the "Republicans are for the RICH" myth that Dimocrats keep using in political debates?

Location hidden

#119695 Aug 28, 2013
Acre wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell u why, democrat admins. Always due to tax and spend policy's artificially stimulate the economy and cause investors to do well . Problem is those people who get taxed more and by printing more money doesn't actually help the common man. But then that not the intention of the dems anyway is it?
Senate Republicans held ranks on Monday and blocked a Democratic effort to overhaul the financial system and crack down on Wall Street.
In a 57-41 vote, Democrats fell short of the 60 votes necessary to proceed to the Wall Street bill.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/94485-gop-...

You were saying something? Votes always speak loudest. Repubs are the party that has been shown time and time again to be the ones protecting the Rich.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119696 Aug 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
U S Grant kicked your ass too, if I remember...right, Bobby?
I don't intend to play games with a child, young man, I mean you no disrespect.

Location hidden

#119697 Aug 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true...wouldn't shoot down the "Republicans are for the RICH" myth that Dimocrats keep using in political debates?
I'm sorry did you want to get a word in about that "Myth" of Repubs being for the Rich?
As I said, votes speak much more than words on the subject.
Senate Republicans held ranks on Monday and blocked a Democratic effort to overhaul the financial system and crack down on Wall Street.
In a 57-41 vote, Democrats fell short of the 60 votes necessary to proceed to the Wall Street bill.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/94485-gop -...

You were saying something too?

#119698 Aug 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Senate Republicans held ranks on Monday and blocked a Democratic effort to overhaul the financial system and crack down on Wall Street.
Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/94485-gop-...
You were saying something? Votes always speak loudest. Repubs are the party that has been shown time and time again to be the ones protecting the Rich.
Then why is your Democrat friend saying "Why is it that the Stock Market normally does better under a Democrat President?"
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119699 Aug 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The rise and fall of the stock market has always been looked upon as an indicator of employment and sales. In 2008 when the market lost 60% of it's value in two days it was a sign of things to come. Are you bone stupid?
If that is the case, where are these jobs, you say are indicated? The stock market is a world market, and busts and booms on a regular basis. One fact remains, Obama nor any president influences it! I play the market some, do you?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119701 Aug 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry did you want to get a word in about that "Myth" of Repubs being for the Rich?
As I said, votes speak much more than words on the subject.
Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/94485-gop -...
You were saying something too?
Do you really belive your Democrat Senators are less owned by the power brokers of this world? Votes are staged by both parties, when they know they don't have the votes to pass something, to give the impression they are fighting for the people, and both parties are guilty as hell!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119702 Aug 28, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, where are these jobs, you say are indicated? The stock market is a world market, and busts and booms on a regular basis. One fact remains, Obama nor any president influences it! I play the market some, do you?
I dare the stupid sumbitch that judged this to prove it wrong! Step up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 47 min Blackhawk Legend 504
any one horny this am looking for a woman 2 hr big d 8
Brent James (Aug '13) 6 hr Dave 31
Ashley Leonard 7 hr just sayin 3
Devin keith 18 hr kharcw45 1
any females dtf 21 hr deprived 1
dad from house fire re-married? Wed Tyler Durden 12
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web