watch out

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

can u plz tell me how it is that miss wendy spoon can get busted and still walk around free? or maybe someone can tell me how oj can rob 4wheelers,lawn equipment, tools, copper and the list goes on and not see a day of jail time? or better yet how oj and his mom keep getting away with selling her oxycotins and how wendy keeps selling her atarols, even after the bust...... its not rocket science my friends. and just a little foot note to "big bad wendy" ha anytime ur fealing froggy leap bitch, u and ur husband have fucked with the wrong family! i guess yall thought it was all fun and games hee hee haa haa guess what karma's a bitch. clearly ur pos clan that u like to call a family dont know the meaning of morals,well im fixing to teach u a thing or to about southern hospitality! toodaalooo for now
wow

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

They are both pieces of shit!!! They will use a person if you allow them to,, don't have anything to do w ya unless it benefits them!! You sure as hell cant depend on them!!! What bust are you talking about? Never knew they were caught althoug I've always hoped they would!!!!
reo

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Yea . knew he got cought with Piper taking the windows out of the Graham school./ But did not know about Wendy.
repeat

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Those two are still together?!
wondering same thing

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

yeh they both are a waste of oxygen. He knows somebody on the inside or is singing. shes as dumb as a bag of hammers. hes a piece of shit thief and dopehead. wendy wouldnt be half bad if she could get away from him. A while back ole OJ brought home a good case of the scabies and infested his mothers and his house and all their kids. He steals from his own rental property and turns it in on insurance.Piece of shit.Catch him on the right night and him and his buddies will be cooking dope.he was running with one of those noffsinger boys. a known dope cook
know much

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Wow u sure do know a lot about them/!
wondering same thing

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

its a small world. remember this is muhlenberg county
Wondering who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Somebody sure has taking a lot of their time to post some made up garbage about Wendy since they seem to know so much about her then why hide your identity n if they got busted lets see the proof I love how people in this county feed off of others business whoever is spreading this trash will answer for it n FYI there are a lot more things in life for all of those who are talking crap on this family get a life instead of talking trash pray for them
watch out

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Wondering who wrote:
Somebody sure has taking a lot of their time to post some made up garbage about Wendy since they seem to know so much about her then why hide your identity n if they got busted lets see the proof I love how people in this county feed off of others business whoever is spreading this trash will answer for it n FYI there are a lot more things in life for all of those who are talking crap on this family get a life instead of talking trash pray for them
him-his mom they can all go to hell!
watch outl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Wondering who wrote:
wonder this what kid of pile of shit are u if u defend them everyone knows karma will get them
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

yep i heard they are both working for the cops

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Watson Home Demolished 10 min Really 11
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min conservative crapola 138,631
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min Anne52 81,207
Katie freeman 1 hr Ken dro 1
Tiffany Oldham 2 hr well 16
Beauty Pageant Scheduled to Benefit Fire Victims 3 hr So Sad 54
Cash Watson 5 hr I know the truth 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
•••