whats going on with michael gibbar?

whats going on with michael gibbar?

Posted in the Greenville Forum

curious

Covington, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2014
So heard this kid was locked up for a gun charge but got out a few days later aint even gonna dobtime wth and he been talking got most of them in that big bust...any news
Mgk

Greenville, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2014
curious wrote:
So heard this kid was locked up for a gun charge but got out a few days later aint even gonna dobtime wth and he been talking got most of them in that big bust...any news
Lol I don't even know that many ppl for one and gun charge lmfao I don't need to go to church I'm not scared like most ppl in this place and if you think I'm a rat then don't fuck with me , only thing left to say is to all you haters who tried to fuck my life up, get a job and a haircut maybe you could have a great life like I do with my family. I'm happy got a baby boy coming in 4 days and a beautiful women in bed with me right now. Lololol GUN charge y'all needs a hobby. And selling drugs ain't it.
hathatsfunny

Covington, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2014
We all know about you look at yourself you anit no saint..look at your pics on tqpnews jail logs budd
curious

Greenville, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2014
hathatsfunny wrote:
We all know about you look at yourself you anit no saint..look at your pics on tqpnews jail logs budd
Sounds like u need to get something better to do than stay on the Internet all the time. Don't have anything better to do then lay on your neck and talk about people and creep on them on the net?? I'm sure Michael is flattered that u don't have anything else to do then stalk him online. Lmao kids these days.
Lfm

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2017
Mgk wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I don't even know that many ppl for one and gun charge lmfao I don't need to go to church I'm not scared like most ppl in this place and if you think I'm a rat then don't fuck with me , only thing left to say is to all you haters who tried to fuck my life up, get a job and a haircut maybe you could have a great life like I do with my family. I'm happy got a baby boy coming in 4 days and a beautiful women in bed with me right now. Lololol GUN charge y'all needs a hobby. And selling drugs ain't it.
I need to talk to you very important we have a child who is 8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The beautiful x 1 hr The beautiful x 4
is hayden sorrels james manziel??? 8 hr george 2
Daniel Martin 15 hr Yelladawg 6
Dee Bowers Sep 18 Shame 8
Shane gray Sep 17 Black hawk 4
cameron gossar (C.j) (Nov '11) Sep 17 mark 18
Cynthia Avers Sep 17 Chuck Norris 8

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance