Best Female Fighter In Muhlenberg?!

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Kansas City, MO

#1 May 18, 2011
Who do you all think is the best female fighter in Muhlenberg County?
Mud Turtle

Greenville, KY

#2 May 18, 2011
My girl friend, she can whip the bark off a oak tree.
really

Kansas City, MO

#3 May 18, 2011
haha seriously! I hear Amanda Feeback is!!!
boilermaker

Greenville, KY

#4 May 18, 2011
Tanikia Adler would beat the hell outta amanda
Seriously

Cincinnati, OH

#5 May 18, 2011
Obviously you have never seen Amanda fight! I have stood right next to that girl why Christina Bailey was coming at her full force with a baseball bat. Amanda blocks it with her left leg while it is in the air takes it from her and knocks Christina out! Do you know Amanda Feeback or have u ever seen her fight?? well if not then who are u to say wat this Tanika girl can do! Amanda knocks out girls in one hit she is def not no joke!
lexi

Clifty, KY

#6 May 19, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Obviously you have never seen Amanda fight! I have stood right next to that girl why Christina Bailey was coming at her full force with a baseball bat. Amanda blocks it with her left leg while it is in the air takes it from her and knocks Christina out! Do you know Amanda Feeback or have u ever seen her fight?? well if not then who are u to say wat this Tanika girl can do! Amanda knocks out girls in one hit she is def not no joke!
She sure sounds like a great girl!!
Seriously

Kansas City, MO

#7 May 19, 2011
Lexi

What do u mean she sure looks like a great girl where did u see her? Don't get me wrong she is no bully or nothing she don't start stuff but she won't take no crap.. She is a really sweet girl! Also very pretty! The last I heard she was living outta town!
Bobby Tatum

Greenville, KY

#8 May 19, 2011
she shore is
Seriously

Kansas City, MO

#9 May 19, 2011
lexi wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure sounds like a great girl!!
]

This form says who is the best female fighter! I put my opinion! Amanda is one of my really good friends! Just because she defends herself doesn't make her a bad person. Seems like ur being smart when u said She sure sounds like a great girl! when you are forced to take up for urself that's just what u will do! Lexi question for u what would you do if someone came running at you with a baseball bat swinging it? are you going stand there and get beat down or are u going to defend urself! The normal person is going to fight back enough said!
Seriously

Kansas City, MO

#10 May 19, 2011
Bobby Tatum wrote:
she shore is
WHO SURE IS WHAT??
Hey

AOL

#11 May 19, 2011
"Seriously" are you gonna attack anyone you 'think' might be attacking your friend? I don't understand why people think they know how people are saying things on here. You can't see their face or hear the tone of their voice. You can't see their expressions. I could understand your response if he used swear words that you couldn't miss their meaning...but I agree with Lexi, if that is what he was thinking. I am female and I don't think I have ever had to defend myself from another woman or man coming at me with a baseball bat. Sweet and baseball bat doesn't seem to go together. It sounded like you were mean and threatening to Lexi. So what are you trying to say about Lexi? I didn't like your response to him.:( Oh yes, I don't know who Lexi is, but I don't like your attitude or was it the way I read it?!
Seriously

Cincinnati, OH

#12 May 19, 2011
I'm not attacking anybody. Im just saying my opinion. We all have our own. Like u said we can't see our facial expression or know how we really mean stuff thru typing. I would of never even brought up the whole baseball bat situation if some dude wasn't like ooh Tanika would beat the shit outta Amanda! Just as easy as u took my response the wrong way. I could take urs the same. Just because my friend Amanda was attacked with a baseball bat or someone attempted to attack her with a baseball bat doesn't make her a mean person. 90 percent of the fights she been in she was defending the underdog! Just because you have never had to defend urself from a man or woman coming at u with a baseball bat don't mean she didn't. Another thing Amanda wasn't the one with the bat she other girl was also Amanda never even used the bat to defend herself after she took it from Christina.
lexi

Clifty, KY

#13 May 19, 2011
Seriously wrote:
I'm not attacking anybody. Im just saying my opinion. We all have our own. Like u said we can't see our facial expression or know how we really mean stuff thru typing. I would of never even brought up the whole baseball bat situation if some dude wasn't like ooh Tanika would beat the shit outta Amanda! Just as easy as u took my response the wrong way. I could take urs the same. Just because my friend Amanda was attacked with a baseball bat or someone attempted to attack her with a baseball bat doesn't make her a mean person. 90 percent of the fights she been in she was defending the underdog! Just because you have never had to defend urself from a man or woman coming at u with a baseball bat don't mean she didn't. Another thing Amanda wasn't the one with the bat she other girl was also Amanda never even used the bat to defend herself after she took it from Christina.
Wow! I was just being sarcastic meaning i really don't look for " ass kicking ability". When looking for girls?
I have no idea what she looks like and didn't say i saw her. I said she SOUNDS like a nice girl from ur description. You said "90% of jet fights ? How much fighting has this girl done! I predict some serious jail time soon if this is true!
Seriously

Cincinnati, OH

#14 May 19, 2011
Well I am sorry if I took that the wrong way. She went to jail over the baseball bat situation. Which was dismissed. She doesn't even fight nomore at all. Unless someone was to put their hands on her Im sure she would defend herself. She has been in probably about 200 fights in her life. She went to a lot of different schools. Had a real ruff life which i couldn't even imagine.
JU JU B

Greenville, KY

#15 May 20, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Well I am sorry if I took that the wrong way. She went to jail over the baseball bat situation. Which was dismissed. She doesn't even fight nomore at all. Unless someone was to put their hands on her Im sure she would defend herself. She has been in probably about 200 fights in her life. She went to a lot of different schools. Had a real ruff life which i couldn't even imagine.
Seriously- Why don't you just go down on me? While you are down there I will teach you correct english. JU JU out!
Seriously

Cincinnati, OH

#16 May 20, 2011
JU JU B wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously- Why don't you just go down on me? While you are down there I will teach you correct english. JU JU out!
I know how to spell and talk just fine. This is topix for goodness sakes it's not like im writting a Novel!
carhartt

North Middletown, KY

#17 May 22, 2011
boilermaker wrote:
Tanikia Adler would beat the hell outta amanda
no way!!! Amanda can whip her ass!!!
carhartt

North Middletown, KY

#18 May 22, 2011
lexi wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure sounds like a great girl!!
Amandas would whip your ass too lex!!!
Yups

Chicago, IL

#19 May 28, 2011
Amanda Feeback is def in the TOP!
Dana

Frankfort, KY

#20 Jun 9, 2011
Amanda is my fam and i tell u one thing that girl can fight all i have to say is try her she will f^%$ u up go head she whooped 3 girls at one time go head fc*&^ with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
job corps 5 hr Trudy true 4
john pope aka alex 6 hr Anonymous 4
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 9 hr amazed 445
how to get away with not paying child support. (Sep '10) 11 hr truth hurts 131
uncle lees 21 hr Lee f 43
how do you delete a forum? Fri youppl 4
Samantha Stanley (Sep '13) Fri pitiful 26
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville Jobs

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]