Confused Girl

Madisonville, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2014
I think I am in love with this boy, but he doesn't even know I exists. I see him out and try to talk to him, but of course I chicken out.
What do I do?
wtf

Rochester, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2014
I guess get on Topix and whine about it? That's what you've already done. I'm sure you'll get the unwanted attention from this and then some.
Well maybe

Madisonville, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2014
wtf wrote:
I guess get on Topix and whine about it? That's what you've already done. I'm sure you'll get the unwanted attention from this and then some.
Well I am sure this girl loves your smartass comment, but all she wanted was some advice. Confused girl keep going for him, sooner or later he will realize you and you guys may just have a chance.
wtf

Rochester, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2014
Well maybe wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am sure this girl loves your smartass comment, but all she wanted was some advice. Confused girl keep going for him, sooner or later he will realize you and you guys may just have a chance.
Seriously? Topix isn't good for anything! I'm glad you will base your decisions off what a bunch of folks on Topix tells you.
im related to him

Greenville, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2014
best thing this girl to do is leave him alone and avoid all the trouble that always comes from getting around this boy
Honestly

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2014
im related to him wrote:
best thing this girl to do is leave him alone and avoid all the trouble that always comes from getting around this boy
Very true! He is nothing, but a man whore. Him and his brother sleep with anything that walks! Very nasty if you ask me! Considering that can't get girls their own ages and can only get young girls that are still in high school or maybe even middle school. Just stay away from them. Colby seems to be the only one of them that has sense. He has a family that he takes care of. Unlike Keaton and Brian. Very very sad.
Confused Girl

Madisonville, KY

#7 Aug 13, 2014
I hope you all are wrong!&#128546;
totalltarrantala

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2014
Very wrong! This is the REAL Brian tarrants so Hmu 2708205376

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The beautiful x 1 hr The beautiful x 4
is hayden sorrels james manziel??? 8 hr george 2
Daniel Martin 15 hr Yelladawg 6
Dee Bowers Sep 18 Shame 8
Shane gray Sep 17 Black hawk 4
cameron gossar (C.j) (Nov '11) Sep 17 mark 18
Cynthia Avers Sep 17 Chuck Norris 8

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance