First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Papa John

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2012
They need to either clean that place up or put a fence around it....what's the problem with planning & zoning doing their job????
GrandDragon

Rochester, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Looks like they are trying to out do Red's Electric place down by the Dairy Queen. That's were I would want to take my care to have work done. Some place were the weeds are growing around them.
eric

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2012
need to leave that place alone r come talk to me sure u will under stand
Hum

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2012
Hell look at the bypass pawn shop. It's no damn better
solaris

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2012
Least there working. Their not deadbeats. Besides its muhlenberg county. Anything goes.
Papa John

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jul 7, 2012
True...but I thought you had to have a fence up around junk cars..that's what 90% if it appears to be.
checker

Pembroke, KY

#7 Jul 7, 2012
solaris wrote:
Least there working. Their not deadbeats. Besides its muhlenberg county. Anything goes.
Yeah anything goes with your grammar too. Try using ----
least 'they're' working instead of there......&
'they're' not deadbeats instead of their...... act as if you have a little education....dumb butt.
I heard

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2012
Why is it someone has nothing any better to do or their moter didn't teach people any better than to make fun of people Grow up checker
moron

United States

#9 Jul 7, 2012
Papa John wrote:
True...but I thought you had to have a fence up around junk cars..that's what 90% if it appears to be.
Ummm, its a body shop not a new car dealer. Can't imagine damaged looking cars sitting there... what a moron
Papa John

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jul 7, 2012
There is a differece between damaged cars and JUNK!! Damaged cars would be repaired and returned to the owner. Junk just sits there for an indefinite period of time with weeds growing. You may think I'm a moron, but I'm a moron that doesn't like to look at a junkyard without a fence around it.
moron

Greenville, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2012
Papa John wrote:
There is a differece between damaged cars and JUNK!! Damaged cars would be repaired and returned to the owner. Junk just sits there for an indefinite period of time with weeds growing. You may think I'm a moron, but I'm a moron that doesn't like to look at a junkyard without a fence around it.
So don't drive by there, or look the other way.... moron..
solaris

Calhoun, KY

#12 Jul 7, 2012
Lol...only morons dicker over trivial trivialities such as spelling and grammar. Seems every time somebody disagrees with me and they can't refute what I say, they gotta kick my spelling. Worthless toilet bug. Besides, if it was illegal to have junk cars setting around half they county would have a fine for it.
lexi

Philpot, KY

#13 Jul 7, 2012
Papa John wrote:
They need to either clean that place up or put a fence around it....what's the problem with planning & zoning doing their job????
all I care about is they did a great job on the paint job for my truck!
rara

Pembroke, KY

#14 Jul 8, 2012
solaris wrote:
Lol...only morons dicker over trivial trivialities such as spelling and grammar. Seems every time somebody disagrees with me and they can't refute what I say, they gotta kick my spelling. Worthless toilet bug. Besides, if it was illegal to have junk cars setting around half they county would have a fine for it.
Then clean up your spelling and grammar. If you're capable. If it 'was' legal------should be----if it 'were' legal......still a dumbutt.
Papa John

Lewisburg, KY

#15 Jul 8, 2012
Does the whole county have planning & zoning? Drive your old car over the hill on your farm and park it for eternity, I'm just saying there are higher standards when you are driving down the main road from Central City to Greenville.(Or at least there should be)
Hum

United States

#16 Jul 8, 2012
Tell the pawn shop that. It really looks bad. Don't single out just one spot. Clean the whole strip
free

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 8, 2012
doesnt concern you

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 8, 2012
Papa John wrote:
They need to either clean that place up or put a fence around it....what's the problem with planning & zoning doing their job????
It is their property, they can do what they want with it. I bet if you wanna buy them a fence and have it put up they might let you. Wester's does good work so I don't think anyone really cares. As people have stated already, it's a body shop. It is expected that wrecked/poor condition vehicles will be sitting outside. I should say, it is expected by people that are not ignorant.
Papa John

Lewisburg, KY

#19 Jul 8, 2012
Ok then, clean it all!! I just noticed the body shop because it's at an intersection and its close to the road...
solaris

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jul 8, 2012
Seems like just another butthole sticking their nose in somebody else's business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PAT Keith-Oates 15 min Tina 37
Greg L Oates 1 hr Kyman45 1
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 7 hr Brand 35
kelli hammonds 22 hr omg 2
Amanda Gibson 22 hr Creed 1
MCH Football 22 hr Joe 7
red head pink top black shorts out walking Thu nobody 5

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages