KY Cold Case-Jerrone Lamont Finch

KY Cold Case-Jerrone Lamont Finch

There are 4 comments on the ISurfHopkins story from Sep 6, 2011, titled KY Cold Case-Jerrone Lamont Finch. In it, ISurfHopkins reports that:

Investigators with the Kentucky State Police Post 2 in Madisonville are continuing to search for the person responsible for the death of Jerrone Lamont Finch and they need your help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ISurfHopkins.

Madisonville, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2011
If anyone knows or has information about this murder. Please contact the KSP. Jerrone Finch was a wonderful man, and a loving father. He was always smiling, he loved basketball,working,hanging out with his family and friends. He was not a criminal and did not deserved to be killed. His family is still mourning his loss, they are upset, hurt, need closure,and understanding of why this happened. If you know anything please contact the authorities. If this was your family member wouldn't you want justice.......

A Hurting Family Member

Madisonville, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2011
My prayers go out to your family and also the families of the missing.Hoping you all have closure GOD BLESS

Cadiz, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2011
Look close to home. His daughters' mother set up the murder.
love and light

Palestine, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2012
I hope you find all the answers you seek.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candice Arnette Home wrecker 12 hr hmm 9
Tiffany Miller Sat no1fan 2
D-Bo and Kayla Sat no1fan 4
Carlee and Lucas Nov 28 candace 10
county cheer Nov 28 patti fan 5
Milwaukee Murders (Jan '15) Nov 27 Johnny Ringo 6
Hucks in Powderly, Ky (Nov '11) Nov 27 Wondering 161
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages