Seriously

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
What's up with her? Anybody hear what's going on with her??
KIm

Dunmor, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2012
I farted and blew my brains out!
wtf

Greenville, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Don't start with her shes a good person all she does is work and take care of her kids yall haters kill me always running yall mouths grow up and get a life leave peoples buisness alone
pimp c
#5 Nov 15, 2012
about 4 or 5 years ago i saw some photos she txt to tyree she was naked and let me tell ya fellas she was hot as hell!!!!!!!!!
Well

Sacramento, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
U probably did see pics of her from Tyree. Damn shame that's her sister-in-laws baby daddy!! Who does that type of stuff. No only did she jeopardize her relationship but her sister-in-laws as well. That's a MESS.
Tammy Rice

Central City, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Y'all need to stop talking about these people that y'all know nothing about. Get a life and stop worrying about what is going on with these people and worry about yourself and PLEASE STOP TALKING S*** BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN WITH THE FAKE A$$ NAME IT'S GETTING OLD THESE DAYS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" 39 min Heres the truth 183
cheer leading? 5 hr lexi 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr Patriot 588
Cyndi latham 10 hr She is smarter th... 2
Girlfriend wants to go to prom with her guy friend May 24 Chic 13
Jeremy lee sweeney May 23 Jls 8
Pay your child support 50$ a day, if you go sit... May 23 Kat 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages