Cathy Nolen "Campbell"

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knowsalot

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2011
Look who's back n the big house! Gosh, it's amazing, how much can one person do before they lock em up these days? Looks as if she's up to the old five finger discount again and driving w/out a lic. Heard she had her kids with her too. Poor kids:(( what kind of person would subject their kids to that kind of life? Maybe they'll let her and Strader share a cell. Also heard she was dating Nathan Barnes. Wonder if he knows what he's got into?
ditto

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2011
Knowsalot wrote:
Look who's back n the big house! Gosh, it's amazing, how much can one person do before they lock em up these days? Looks as if she's up to the old five finger discount again and driving w/out a lic. Heard she had her kids with her too. Poor kids:(( what kind of person would subject their kids to that kind of life? Maybe they'll let her and Strader share a cell. Also heard she was dating Nathan Barnes. Wonder if he knows what he's got into?
she's worthless just like strader! And she has bn seeing someone else I've seen them together! They need to take her kids away she doesn't deserve them! They both need to rot n jail.!
queenbee

Nebo, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2011
ditto wrote:
<quoted text> she's worthless just like strader! And she has bn seeing someone else I've seen them together! They need to take her kids away she doesn't deserve them! They both need to rot n jail.!
i think she should be made to take care of her kids.if the kids are taken she has more play time 'no she needs to take care of them.like a lot more around here'if you have'em take care of them even if it's forced . the way i see it less party time for mother's like her.taking them might just be what they want.
ditto

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2011
queenbee wrote:
<quoted text> i think she should be made to take care of her kids.if the kids are taken she has more play time 'no she needs to take care of them.like a lot more around here'if you have'em take care of them even if it's forced . the way i see it less party time for mother's like her.taking them might just be what they want.
them poor kids dont have a chance in hell.. livn w a mother like her and strader? Nathan whoever she's laying w this week. Just breeding more felons.!
lol

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Sep 4, 2011
ditto wrote:
<quoted text> them poor kids dont have a chance in hell.. livn w a mother like her and strader? Nathan whoever she's laying w this week. Just breeding more felons.!
what did she still this time??
knowsalot

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>what did she still this time??
Not for sure. I heard that it was @ Main Street Costumes.
lol

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 4, 2011
knowsalot wrote:
<quoted text>
what a loser
lol

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 5, 2011
knowsalot wrote:
<quoted text>
hopefully she stole a mask to cover that ugly wrinkled up face of hers!
Michael Jack

Elkton, KY

#9 Sep 5, 2011
Must of let her go
knowsalot

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2011
Michael Jack wrote:
Must of let her go
They let her out Sunday. What kind of law do we have? To let someone out after stealing and driving on a suspended lic while her kid was with her.
Michael Jack

Elkton, KY

#11 Sep 6, 2011
same ol same ol, saw a comment she made on facebook while her another bitch was complaining about people talking shit about them.
wildbill

Graham, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2011
queenbee wrote:
<quoted text> i think she should be made to take care of her kids.if the kids are taken she has more play time 'no she needs to take care of them.like a lot more around here'if you have'em take care of them even if it's forced . the way i see it less party time for mother's like her.taking them might just be what they want.
why so she could kill them like the girlwith the little boy and then tryed to blame it on terry helsey?
real

Elgin, TX

#13 Sep 7, 2011
wildbill wrote:
<quoted text>why so she could kill them like the girlwith the little boy and then tryed to blame it on terry helsey?
exactly she's worthless
knowsalot

Owensboro, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2011
real wrote:
<quoted text>exactly she's worthless
I hope they finally lock her up for good. She as worthless as they come. She's always going on about how blessed she is to have her kids, but the truth b known she just uses them to distract people so she can steal. I've over heard one of her kids telling how she steals from everywhere they go and that she takes them on drug deals too. What a great parent! I think she deserves an award!
Praying Hands

Central City, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2011
Have any of you tried praying for her? Or for yourselves for passing judgement? Praying for her and you as well
Just slipped

Central City, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2011
Probably just Jennifer Harkins saying all this because Dj still stops by Cathy's before going home late night. Oops, shouldn't have said that
Dj

Owensboro, KY

#18 Sep 8, 2011
This is Dj. Cathy u know that's a lie. U probably wish that I stopped by there and that my and Jenny's twins were yours. Keep dreaming and living in your on little world. I'm happier than I've ever been and nothing or no one will ever change that.
real

Greenville, KY

#19 Sep 8, 2011
Dj wrote:
This is Dj. Cathy u know that's a lie. U probably wish that I stopped by there and that my and Jenny's twins were yours. Keep dreaming and living in your on little world. I'm happier than I've ever been and nothing or no one will ever change that.
can the dad not get them kids takn away from her? They r pitiful the son cusses like a sailor and that poor lil girl. It's a shame they have to be raised around her and her live ins!
real

Greenville, KY

#20 Sep 8, 2011
knowsalot wrote:
<quoted text>
They let her out Sunday. What kind of law do we have? To let someone out after stealing and driving on a suspended lic while her kid was with her.
poor ol' mom bails her out again..
Sad to hear

Lexington, KY

#22 Feb 22, 2014
I knew her when she was a freshman in high school. I moved away from muhlenberg county in the mid 90s. She was a nice kid back then. Just stumbled upon this wondering whatever happened to her. So sorry to hear this. I hope she gets better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 5 hr truth 34
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr BIG_STEVIE 493
Wensdi "Renfrow" Peterson 15 hr wondering 8
chad watson 16 hr whatthewhat 1
john pope aka alex 22 hr yeah 2
trenton gott (Dec '10) Sat mmmm 10
lori carender andjohn payne Sat nikki 16
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville Jobs

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenville