United States

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Anyone know Jeff Kotarek.
lexi

Paducah, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Tom wrote:
Anyone know Jeff Kotarek.
is it same guy that graduated from Greenville around 1981?
Arnold

Central City, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2012
lexi wrote:
<quoted text>
is it same guy that graduated from Greenville around 1981?
yes.
Ozzy

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 29, 2012
Its in the Gville Leader...
angel2005

Providence, KY

#6 Feb 29, 2012
He graduated from GHS in 1982. He was good looking and a lot of the gals wanted to go out with him. Things sure change quick these days dont they. He had a younger sister named Jackie who was a former MS. muhlenberg county. I am sure he would love to change that day if he could. If only he had stopped to check on her. The effects of decision making when one is drinking is often stupid. Lesson here. DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. Even better, do not drink. Yes, muhlenberg needs more liquor stores. What a joke!!
fanny

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 29, 2012
It was never established he was impaired nor drinking an driven. Get your facts right before judging.
a mom

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 29, 2012
fanny wrote:
It was never established he was impaired nor drinking an driven. Get your facts right before judging.
Well if he wasn't drunk then that makes him look even more terrible. Why would he not stop and help?
Harrison

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2012
Don't drink and drive. If you MUST drink and drive then try not to hit a pedestrian. If you DO hit a poor innocent woman you must be sure you drag her off the road and cover her with leaves. HOWEVER if this fails and you get caught it will still be okay if your daddy's the state representative. :)
ARTHURKINGOFTHEB RITONS

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2012
GUILTY!

Of course, being guilty around here gets you a prayer vigil and people coming out of the woodwork to praise you.

A grown man running over a teenaged girl and keeps going. And morons defend it.
weezer

Frankfort, KY

#11 Mar 6, 2012
[yes I know Jeff Kotarek very nice man you people in owensboro, were just looking to convict someone. police officers were going around saying hes quilty what do they know they zeroed on one man and said he's guilty well you know who you are you better hope nothing like this happens to your Family. No one won in this .I feel for the little girls family. But I feel sure you got the wrong guy. I hope you people can live with yourself. people that run their mouth's are stupid people.
weezer

Frankfort, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2012
arthurkingoftheb did you not see the new's us morons did and he did not get off you must be from owensboro, ky. too.
Messwithem

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2012
Went to school with Jeff.....a really good guy, who made a terrible decision,(to drink and drive), then followed up with poor decisions.....wish myself that he could back up and redo that day...maybe my friend wouldn't do 15 years in jail...and more importantly the girl would still be alive!
FoodForThought

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 26, 2014
I heard that it was his oldest son that did it and he was taking the fall for him so his son could still have a life outside of a jail cell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information on Jason Rice age 40 6 hr Jus looking 19
dentures 6 hr Claude 2
whos brittany landrum 7 hr OG Britty 15
dawn hensley tacky photo 8 hr summer 18
Ms Dawn White trash Hensley! 10 hr What 8
How are things with Ricky Keith and his little ... 20 hr tyler keith 14
Country Plantation House Wedding Info! (Oct '11) 20 hr Jesse 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages