Kevin

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2014
Is he back with that slutty girl he dated last year? I heard she cheated on him with his friend what's up with that?
his sister!!!!

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2014
How about you find Mr. Nannie and ask him instead of blasting him on a public site? It's his business. Not yours! He is grown. And as far as she goes it's non of anyone's business of their relationship! Are you jealous? But to answer your question, I've not heard of her dating any of his friends. They was only split up a couple of months. Any further questions, Find him! Ask him. I'm sure the whole world wouldn't have all your answers....but he will!!!
Justin nannie

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2014
Any time y'all people want to talk to me or about me just come up to me and ask me I'll let y'all know what ever y'all want to know so Kevin if ya want to talk about it I'm in town at night all the time
Mother

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2014
Don't be worried about this crap.... Y'all have a lil angel coming in a few days.
bubba

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2014
Dating? A girl? Doubt it man. I think he's gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Payton Getchell 5 hr Of course 13
Monk sorrels 6 hr Truth 2
Deer on main street 8 hr Clementine 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Rattlesnake Pete 959
Murder in Muhlenberg County (Mar '10) 20 hr Runner 25
Solar eclipse Mon 4 sho 21
anyone know nathan johnson? Sun An ex 10

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages