Melonie

Princeton, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2014
Stinky peters.
Jerry Lawler

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2014
dirty dutch mantell wrote:
If a black dude hasn't hit on you by now you must REALLY be fugly! Those guys have NO standards!
Black men want uglyand fat white women.
beautiful black women

Central City, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2014
its great that you want a black man and all but I would appreciate it if you stick to your own race. of course black man have bigger penis sizes than white men and are more confident than the average ole country boy you may be used to, but we will keep all the black men with us. we know how to treat them and they know how to love us back. once you go black you wont go back, especially to a short d--- white guy.....
DoTheMath

Madison, TN

#10 Feb 9, 2014
Can promise their are more white men without jobs than black! Know of one that is the biggest bum in the county, white! Color is nothing but a color. Get over it. Just because a black man took your woman, don't hate
Yeah

Central City, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2014
DoTheMath wrote:
Can promise their are more white men without jobs than black! Know of one that is the biggest bum in the county, white! Color is nothing but a color. Get over it. Just because a black man took your woman, don't hate
There are more white men than black so of course there are more white men without jobs. If you go by percentages of the unemployed by sex and race, a higher percentage of black men are unemployed.
DoTheMath

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2014
Good grief. Who cares??? My point is, color doesn't matter! Willing to bet that the sorry a$$ that started this, puts a front on when he's around his black "friends"! That's what you call a coward, punk, insecure pos. but just my opinion.
whatabout

Central City, KY

#13 Feb 9, 2014
What about the married black man who left the bar this past week with a WHITE chic?? I bet if his wife found out ol white girl get a beat down.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Big Booty wrote:
Sexual hook-ups
Big fat and ugly white chic looking for black men.Can't get a white man.
who

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2014
whatabout wrote:
What about the married black man who left the bar this past week with a WHITE chic?? I bet if his wife found out ol white girl get a beat down.
who was it?
whatabout

Central City, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2014
That loud mouth Regina yep I saw her climb right up in the SUV with him and to think a few of us decent white guys was buying her drinks then she runs off with a black man
ummmhmmm

Central City, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2014
whatabout wrote:
That loud mouth Regina yep I saw her climb right up in the SUV with him and to think a few of us decent white guys was buying her drinks then she runs off with a black man
Well I wasn't buying her drinks but i did see a few of the guys buying her drinks Thursday night she was awful friendly with the black man and yep I saw her walk out of the bar with him. Wasn't she a coursey back in the day?!!??
Yep

United States

#19 Feb 16, 2014
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Ed the truancy officer 36 min Taxpayer 4
stop the utility tax 45 min DUH 342
bud Kenneth Copeland 52 min About time 14
Tyler crick 1 hr yoursowrong 2
Ashley Sigers (Nov '11) 1 hr letitgo 29
Minit Mart (Mar '12) 2 hr stranger 18
Shannon 8 hr Toldya 1
Muhlenberg teachers get screwed.... 8 hr getoveryourself2015 478
Greenville Dating
Find my Match