Curious

Cadiz, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Do I have a eating disorder? I follow a very good diet! But once very 1 1/2 to 2 weeks I will have a day where I will binge and eat anything I want. Is this ok? I only do this twice a month and I do good the other days. But, the day I binge I eat so much food. I feel sick and I have to keep myself from making myself throw up. I feel horrible and the feeling makes me want to get back on my diet. Just would like some advice.
notsure

Cadiz, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Well honey if you eat so much that it makes you feel uncomfortable then you certainly arent helping yourself. It may be because its stretching your stomach so much. A lot of people i know do that 5 day on 2 day off thing. They watch what they eat for 5 days a week and then eat what they want for 2. It should be okay to eat what you want but the problem may just be the amount you are eating. Sometimes it can be from consuming greasy foods and your body not being use to it. You shouldnt intentionally make yourself throw up as it can become a habit and eventually a way of life. It should be okay to have a "reward" day but just dont take it too far. Same with the diet, eat healthy but dont take the dieting too far either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PAT Keith-Oates 8 min Mark 18
anyone like meth (Nov '11) 7 hr Licker 12
History 10 hr Well- 5
Mitch Latham is a piece of shit 14 hr Old man snoring 3
Danny beats Amanda gibson 18 hr Brel 6
Tameicka Cobb Mon lmao 15
Cory Williams is a piece of shit. Mon Sendinglovefromin... 3

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance