First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beata Bitch

Greenville, KY

#21 Apr 22, 2014
the crazy girl wrote:
I'm the mother of josh's child. Say what you will.
He was not there when his child was born. He left the hospital in madville to go get pills in drakesboro. While I and his daughter were in surgery. He hasn't seen her in 3 months. By Choice. Btw, she's only 4 months. Props for you, daddy.
Okay Brittany you are full of shit josh was there when u had the baby. Hell he is the one that took your stupid ass to the hospital. He was there with you when u brought her home hell there are pics of that on ur fuckin Facebook page. Your the dumb bitch that jumped off of the balcony naked while u were pregnant, you smoked pot while u were pregnant, were smokin meth an pot whit ur baby at the table with u an ur momma, had a known junkie holdin ur baby, plotted to murder him on Valentine's day, wouldnt let josh see the baby, an when u got served papers sayin he wanted a DNA test u packed what u could in ur car an jumped state. He wants to see her an the few times he did u called the fuckin cops an had him removed from the property. U can say what u want but if it wasnt for him u wouldnt of had anything for her. U are even such a piece of shit u left all her stuff behind when u left. U didnt even let her have her Christmas gifts him an his family got her. U are a no count piece of shit an a lier. Keep talkin shit bitch cuz karma is a bitch an u aint seen me crazy yet. Oh an everyone that is anyone knows the truth an it aint what u tellin.
Erin Jones

United States

#22 May 3, 2014
Beata Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Brittany you are full of shit josh was there when u had the baby. Hell he is the one that took your stupid ass to the hospital. He was there with you when u brought her home hell there are pics of that on ur fuckin Facebook page. Your the dumb bitch that jumped off of the balcony naked while u were pregnant, you smoked pot while u were pregnant, were smokin meth an pot whit ur baby at the table with u an ur momma, had a known junkie holdin ur baby, plotted to murder him on Valentine's day, wouldnt let josh see the baby, an when u got served papers sayin he wanted a DNA test u packed what u could in ur car an jumped state. He wants to see her an the few times he did u called the fuckin cops an had him removed from the property. U can say what u want but if it wasnt for him u wouldnt of had anything for her. U are even such a piece of shit u left all her stuff behind when u left. U didnt even let her have her Christmas gifts him an his family got her. U are a no count piece of shit an a lier. Keep talkin shit bitch cuz karma is a bitch an u aint seen me crazy yet. Oh an everyone that is anyone knows the truth an it aint what u tellin.

Very very well said. I know very little about Josh... but what I do know he's he's a sweet guy and he loves his daughter. He's always there when his buddies need him.
Tom

Princeton, KY

#23 May 3, 2014
He is just like his uncle , hard to fault him when he can go to his own family and get pills . His uncle builds houses Freddy is his name and is the biggest toupay wearing thief in the county. AKA RUGHEAD
READY FOR YOU

Evansville, IN

#31 Jul 27, 2016
WONDER ABOUT THE A.T.F AN THE STOLEN GUNS HE IS SMUGGLIN? NOT TO MENTION HIS DEAD BUDDIES FRIEND HE IS MOVIG METH FOR AND BEEN SCREWING FOR YEARS ,JOKES ON YOU MAJORS.HE STILL BEEN BRINGING YOU DOWN ? YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME .COME GET ME IM WAITING
x_friend

United States

#32 Jul 28, 2016
I was at a house when he came put of the room and bragged about the 14 year old girl he was banging in there ....of it walks he will try what a sick man he is
Curious

Madisonville, KY

#33 Jul 31, 2016
READY FOR YOU wrote:
WONDER ABOUT THE A.T.F AN THE STOLEN GUNS HE IS SMUGGLIN? NOT TO MENTION HIS DEAD BUDDIES FRIEND HE IS MOVIG METH FOR AND BEEN SCREWING FOR YEARS ,JOKES ON YOU MAJORS.HE STILL BEEN BRINGING YOU DOWN ? YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME .COME GET ME IM WAITING
Dead buddies friend? Who?
Bubble time

Owensboro, KY

#34 Mar 5, 2017
I know josh.. im sure he hasnt seen his kid in 3 months but its not by his choice... being a Dad myself, there's not a person on this Earth that can/could stop me from seeing my baby.. It'd be a cold day in hell, but im the kinda dad that fought his ass offand wants to be n his kids life, took the mon to court, paid everything just to see my baby.. but enough here. I know josh and I would like to believe tbat he would like to see his kid any chance he got

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Angels 768
Coal mining jobs 6 hr explanation 8
Alisha Lear 11 hr Jiml 4
Lulu Rue do u like anal 23 hr Sticky Screen 14
The Look mystery easter give a way Thu Susan Thompson 25
Looking for fun (Jun '16) Thu Adam 25
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Thu oops 749

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages