First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LOL

Dunmor, KY

#93 Jan 7, 2014
um yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm I guess I misunderstood when you said "what's that have to do with their success"..
My bad........
And trust me, I "won" about 15 years ago. You won't figure that one out so don't try.
Not going to win here... So let it go!
you are right

United States

#94 Jan 7, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to win here... So let it go!
You are right. You cannot win an argument against someone who is oblivious to reality. You have the same lame and meaningless comeback for anything that is said and cannot even remember your own narrow minded statements.
You are truly a dumba$$.
LOL

Dunmor, KY

#95 Jan 7, 2014
you are right wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. You cannot win an argument against someone who is oblivious to reality. You have the same lame and meaningless comeback for anything that is said and cannot even remember your own narrow minded statements.
You are truly a dumba$$.
If that makes you feel better, go with it! I'm still laughing at you! You are the loser! Calling me names does not bother me. I just keep trying to get you to give it up but you won't. You keep trying to prove something you can't. That makes you the dumb one and you are so dumb you can't even see it. I'll say it again... Let it go!!! Lol

Since: Dec 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#96 Jan 10, 2014
I like them they sound good,and why do Jacka$$es get on here and down someone for trying,do u not have anything better to do.Keep up the good work boy of Broad,don't let a$$es get u down.
none

Owensboro, KY

#98 May 3, 2015
may flowers wrote:
Who is their drummer? What are they up to lately?
They have no drummer and they have no band. Egos got the best of them.
none

Owensboro, KY

#100 May 3, 2015
May Flowers wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What? When?
A few months ago. They are done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monk sorrels 9 hr Gregory 6
Two Rivers 14 hr george 8
Tara Vincent 18 hr Pickles 8
Driver licenses Sun Oops 5
Blakelyn Groves Aug 18 Abracadabra 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035
Alisha Aug 15 badnews 3

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages