First Prev
of 5
Next Last
stop them

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Again... Someone please tell them to stop butchering Blake Shelton's songs.
Sammy

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2013
stop them wrote:
They are awesome!!
Craziness

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2013
stop them wrote:

You must have something personal against them because they are so good. They don't butcher anything! Sounds good to me!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Blake Shelton butchers his music on his own, doesn't need any help.
in the know

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2013
They sound good to me..love listening to them when I'm on my porch
princess nicole

Greenville, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2013
Yea the boys round here!
hey

Cadiz, KY

#10 Jul 11, 2013
nicole

Greenville, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2013
At least they are trying. You can't down someone for trying. Why don't you all get up there and try. They are GOOD!!!!!! Better than what I could do
Bandrocks

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2013
They are just getting started and doing well, they will get better. It seems there is some jealousy out there !!
joy

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2013
if you don't like them then don't listen to them...easy fix...
just an opinion

Greenville, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2013
they have won some competitions
just an opinion

Greenville, KY

#17 Jul 16, 2013
I think they might go far with a new lead singer.
But he is really cute.
still cant sing

United States

#18 Jul 16, 2013
There's a lot of cute boys out there sweety, but it still doesn't mean he's a good singer.
just an opinion

Greenville, KY

#20 Jul 16, 2013
You guys must be from some of the bands they have beaten. The other members of the band are pretty good.
nope

Central City, KY

#21 Jul 16, 2013
just an opinion wrote:
You guys must be from some of the bands they have beaten. The other members of the band are pretty good.
Not at all. I also don't call having all of your teenie bopper friends yelling for you on the square for a second rate battle of the bands where they played against two other groups who were made up of washed up old men much of a victory ..
what

Gracey, KY

#22 Jul 19, 2013
to nope
that didn't really make sense
they have won several contests
and they have a fan base already
sounds like jealousy to me
tell me

Chattanooga, TN

#23 Jul 19, 2013
what wrote:
to nope
that didn't really make sense
they have won several contests
and they have a fan base already
sounds like jealousy to me
tell me what other contest they have won - and if you are referring to the battle of the big o, that was not a contest, it is an audition. Trust me, I have nothing to be jealous over.. time will show their true talent, just like all of the other star wanna be's from here who have come and gone.
what

Hopkinsville, KY

#24 Jul 20, 2013
whatever...sounds like jealousy to me, why else would you be so passionate about it? Unless you are a band scout, drop it already. None of us know what will happen...just silly.
amanda

United States

#25 Jul 20, 2013
tell me wrote:
<quoted text>tell me what other contest they have won - and if you are referring to the battle of the big o, that was not a contest, it is an audition. Trust me, I have nothing to be jealous over.. time will show their true talent, just like all of the other star wanna be's from here who have come and gone.
they are a good group with major talent! you're jealous that is all. no one would go to great lengths to down a band for no reason and that reason is you're jealous. you have no talent but running others down. get over yourself and leave people alone you big bully!
AuntDee

United States

#26 Aug 6, 2013
First, I find it enlightening that these young men are spending their free time exploring their talent and not drugs.
Second, to "tell me" way to show support for the local kids. Yes, kids, recent highschool graduates. And instead of boozing it up, snorting it up or shooting it up they are spending their time practicing. I personally know one of these young men and not only is he phenomenal on the guitar but he has a heart of hold, as do most of these boys. Instead of being a moron and a shithead, how about just being proud that our county, in this day and age, has some really great, talented kids. And for the "boys", Andrew, if you happen to read this, there's two redheads that stand behind and support you wholeheartedly.
Last but not least, wonder how many of you nay Sayers ever had the balls to chase your dreams? Nope, you ended up in factories and coal mines, or on welfare.

GOOD LUCK BOYS! Haters are gonna hate and you just can't fix stupid, so rise above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin keith 22 hr Busted 8
anhydrous ammonia 22 hr w t f 2
Uncle lees to stay open Wed James 17
Jennifer Tucker/Edwards (Jan '12) Wed Betty 14
Samantha wells Tue question star mul... 1
Rudy n Seth cundiff (Jan '13) Tue name 32
Bleach Tablets Dec 23 Wtf 2
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web