greenville housing projects
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David Smith

United States

#23 Jun 15, 2014
Hey lucifer grow some balls and use ya real name on here what if it was one of your family members what would u have to say then that just shows everyone on here what a low life peace of shit coward u are
i know

Louisville, KY

#24 Jun 15, 2014
the plug hasn't been pulled. he is still alive and in the hospital. so the info y'all are getting is wrong.
David Smith

United States

#25 Jun 15, 2014
Icare they have pulled the plug they did yesterday we talking to Chrissetta
Now and she said they did so u must not know what's going on
David Smith

United States

#26 Jun 15, 2014
Chrissetta just came home yesterday from there she should know and that's who's telling us

Since: Jun 14

United States

#27 Jun 15, 2014
Why don't you put your real name I know instead of a fake one. Cause I have been told everything that has been going on since day 1. Now lets see whos information isn't correct.
i know

Louisville, KY

#28 Jun 15, 2014
I've been in and out of the hospital with him. my name isn't necessary when I know if I'm right. i am here now and I'm pretty sure I would know if he was alive.
i know

Louisville, KY

#29 Jun 15, 2014
we have yet to decide on what we are going to do yet. so unless your up here then don't say they pulled the plug when he is still on ventilator.
opal ford

United States

#30 Jun 15, 2014
I am up here now at hospital to bring my father-in-law a fathers day card and some pj pants. Andi tell you all.now he is alive and he has along road.ahead of him of healing the more prays we get and positive comments and thought lookwe just want closer on what really happened to him . Lord know this man or any man dosent deserve this please just pray that he will get better and wake up please keep your negative comments to your self and if you have any information that can help us get justice for my father-in-law please let us know thank you god bless

Since: Jun 14

United States

#31 Jun 16, 2014
I wasn't trying to start any negative comments about any of this, I also would like to know what really happened to my uncle. I'm sorry if I made anyone feel uncomfortable about any of this. I was just going by what I was told from another family member.
lucifer

United States

#32 Jun 17, 2014
David Smith wrote:
Hey lucifer grow some balls and use ya real name on here what if it was one of your family members what would u have to say then that just shows everyone on here what a low life peace of shit coward u are
I wouldn't come on topix and talk about it. I know bad things happen all the time. I wouldn't think anyone else would really care unless it effected them directly. I'd know it was only a passing gossip. I didn't say anything that's not true or hurtful.
cowboy

Central City, KY

#33 Jun 17, 2014
I heard he pass away rip
Praying

Owensboro, KY

#34 Jun 17, 2014
Yes he passed away.

R.I.P Gale Dunning
icare

United States

#35 Jun 18, 2014
Thank you FPM for coming yesterday....you guys are true friends to him.....no one can take that away....God bless you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help 5 min Maybe 6
Kemica Betar (May '16) 4 hr Yes 4
Monica Kirtley Keith 6 hr Tiffany 26
anyone know nathan johnson? 11 hr FYI 8
Justice for Waymon 12 hr chris 12
Shawn Noffsinger Abuser 12 hr Carl 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 hr Tik Tok 906

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages