greenville housing projects

Posted in the Greenville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2014
Wondering what was going on up there after midnight last night? Heard a couple different stories ?
well

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2014
It was right across from projects on Campbell st. By that old nursing home
hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 11, 2014
I'm sure if the cops wanted everyone to know, they'd posted a bulletin.
wondering

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2014
I was trying to find out who was taken in the ambulance not a cop car. I have family who goes there and not sure who even lives there
factfinder

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2014
That was smokes house...He and his gf Shawntae live there. Heard she hit an old guy with a ball bat. I live on W Campbell..so news travels fast
David Smith

Greenville, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2014
What was the old guys name anyone know
Anonymous

United States

#7 Jun 14, 2014
I saw the ambulance over there about 2:30 early Sun morning. They took some guy with them. Wished I knew what was going on....its that big house behind the old nursing home on Campbell St.....its getting rough around here!
Praying

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2014
He is in Louisville hospital in very bad shape. They don't think he is going to make it. Need prayers please.
Angry

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jun 14, 2014
I'm angry over the fact that the cops are too scared of the crack house that this happened at to go investigate what really took place. I'm not denying that he fell down some steps but I'm pretty sure that this Shawntae girl gave him a push. If it were there uncle or brother they would have already done something. Chances are that this man is going to die. I guess the city cops are going to be bypassed and the family will go to the state police.
David Smith

United States

#11 Jun 14, 2014
Yea they pulled the plug on him it's just a matter of time and I don't believe he fell down any steps
David Smith

United States

#12 Jun 14, 2014
If anyone knows anything they need to speak up and stop being cowards
Kristen

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2014
I am his niece and my family is really upset that someone would do this to another human being. We are in shock that this has happened to him, and I pray to God that whoever done this can find forgiveness from the man himself upstairs. We are now playing the waiting game as to what is going to happen. So whoever done this I hope you feel ashamed of yourself for doing this to an older man.
lynn

United States

#14 Jun 14, 2014
Kristen wrote:
I am his niece and my family is really upset that someone would do this to another human being. We are in shock that this has happened to him, and I pray to God that whoever done this can find forgiveness from the man himself upstairs. We are now playing the waiting game as to what is going to happen. So whoever done this I hope you feel ashamed of yourself for doing this to an older man.
May God be with you and your family sweetheart
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#15 Jun 15, 2014
Karma ALWAYS comes around!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 15, 2014
Hey hhmmm....how do you not know a cops not on here? Why does it even matter to you? Keep your unwelcomed ignorant comments to yourself and go elsewhere. We dont need you!
GPD

Louisville, KY

#17 Jun 15, 2014
We are looking for any info concerning this incident. You can remain anonymous and confidential. Elder abuse is not ok....please help us bring the person or persons responsible to justice...you can also call the KSP toll free @ 1-800-222-5555
lucifer

Greenville, KY

#18 Jun 15, 2014
Kristen wrote:
Does your family live in a cave? Violence and atrocities happen every day to human beings. I hope your family takes this as a wake up call and works for the common good. I'm sorry it happened to him hope you all find peace from it.
icare

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 15, 2014
No plug has been pulled....hes improving....its "not a matter of time" either...thanks
icare

Louisville, KY

#21 Jun 15, 2014
David Smith wrote:
If anyone knows anything they need to speak up and stop being cowards
thanks David
Kristen

United States

#22 Jun 15, 2014
Well I have been talking to one of my aunts that has been there since day 1 and she called my dad and told him that they had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Vincent 2 hr David f 3
Two Rivers 12 hr Buy locally 5
Driver licenses 15 hr george 4
Blakelyn Groves 22 hr Abracadabra 1
Monk sorrels Thu Hope 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035
Alisha Aug 15 badnews 3

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages