Posted in the Greenville Forum

huh

Roseville, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Wtf is this?
peaceandgoodwill

White House, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2011
Hey, what is this about the mayor of Greenville Eddie Dearmond? The city is not going to put on a christmas party for its employees,So much for the holiday spirit. They were given a frozen ham! Does mayor Eddie not want to stand up in front of everyone because we all know what an ass he is. what happened to folks wanting to visit and have fellowship?
hmmm

Central City, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2011
Why does the city have/need to put on a Christmas party for employees? If you don't want your ham, I'll gladly take it. Maybe you should throw a party and invite all the employees...or is that out of the question because it would be YOUR money being used to throw the party instead of someone else's?
Grim

Central City, KY

#4 Dec 16, 2011
Maybe everyone rather have a ham than a party? Maybe they're saving money? Maybe you ought to go up and tell the trooper/mayor what's on your mind? Maybe he'd throw your ass out the front door. Just my two cents!!
WOw

Greenville, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2011
peaceandgoodwill wrote:
Hey, what is this about the mayor of Greenville Eddie Dearmond? The city is not going to put on a christmas party for its employees,So much for the holiday spirit. They were given a frozen ham! Does mayor Eddie not want to stand up in front of everyone because we all know what an ass he is. what happened to folks wanting to visit and have fellowship?
Maybe the city employee's would also like to be given the Key to the City also.
booty

White House, TN

#6 Dec 18, 2011
Eddie Dearmond sucks!
Just Maybe

Detroit, MI

#7 Dec 21, 2011
You should be happy that you get anything. I work my ass off all year and not even a thank you. So shut up the crying. Take what you get and have a merry Christmas.
Local

Rochester, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2011
Nothing is stopping the employees from having a Christmas party other than the fact you want a big deal that someone else pays for. Since tax payers pay you how about a Christmas party for us paid for buy you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Clerk 1 hr Polly Wolly 30
Slum lords (Feb '17) 2 hr Allen 14
Brandon Schmidt 15 hr Zandra with a Z 7
Drop a word add a word (Aug '12) 17 hr Silly times 20
mustang basketball 18 hr Kim 31
Dee Bowers Sun hmmm 15
Look who is in Muhlenberg County Jail (Jul '12) Sun hashtagpsycho 47

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance