Brandon Winn & Holly Fulkerson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gotta wonder

United States

#21 Jul 30, 2012
fact wrote:
Holly is in jail! She is listed as a inmate on the muhlenberg county jail website!
how come nick ain't in jail ?
vodkaknockers

United States

#22 Jul 30, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick is in the hospital because he had an infection in his heart. They are keeping him so long because they know how he is, and they know how holly is. If they just sent him home with a bunch of pills, they'd be gone by morning. Nicks learning how to live a sober life. And hopefully he can continue this with holly in jail and out of his life.
As for Kenley, she's staying with a family member.
so you think nick will do better with holly in jail ? REALLY PEOPLE !!!
Yep

Madisonville, KY

#23 Jul 30, 2012
vodkaknockers wrote:
<quoted text> so you think nick will do better with holly in jail ? REALLY PEOPLE !!!

Obviously he is. She calls him everyday trying to get him to send someone to get her out, but he won't get her out until she agrees to go to rehab.
not stupid

Nashville, TN

#24 Jul 30, 2012
thinkin wrote:
holly fulkerson is a dope whore, always has been...her poor husband was in the hospital for overdose and she had another man in the bed...nice huh? she's a rat bitch that got caught stealing a jet fuel truck at the airport and ratted on people to get out of it...seen the paperwork...too bad that baby she had with nick was born addicted to methadone and had to be weened off it...he had the dt's
Guess what Holly walked out of court today no bail, pretty sweet for someone failing to appear,not as much poor Nick as some of you might think.
Awesome

United States

#25 Jul 30, 2012
Yeah holly got out today around noon. must be nice!! and what does "not as much poor nick as some or you might think" mean????
vodkaknockers

Russellville, OH

#26 Jul 30, 2012
Awesome wrote:
Yeah holly got out today around noon. must be nice!! and what does "not as much poor nick as some or you might think" mean????
i bet meth played a big role in what happen to nick... don't you think people.....
vodkaknockers

Russellville, OH

#27 Jul 30, 2012
well holly got out about noon'she's back in there by 8;30 on the same day..what happen to jill anyway???
nick fulkerson

Madisonville, KY

#28 Jul 30, 2012
yea iam in here because i went down a bad road i dont wont any of u to feel sry for me!!!! i quit my job i did not loose it !!!!! an as for holly she is in jail this time she didnt rat an told me her mistakes also when this jail stuff is done with will b going to rehabe an hopefully b leaving a sober life with or with out me!!!!! as for are childern they safe an happy were they are an if any of u have a prob with me show your name or better yet just come c my sober ass when i get out on the 4th or a year from now because ill b the same way then sober an happy with my kids
nick fulkerson

Madisonville, KY

#29 Jul 30, 2012
i dont do meth i was a pill head get it rite i cant stand meth
nick fulkerson

Madisonville, KY

#30 Jul 30, 2012
carie u better stop before i show what i have on you an im not going to put u on plast on here you no i know you in IN silly ass
Unknown

United States

#31 Aug 2, 2012
She's out & she works for the cops,
She's undercover.
She will rat on you so. You might wanna stay away.
Anonymous

Morgantown, KY

#32 Aug 2, 2012
dkij;afsfja
nothin new

Bellefontaine, OH

#33 Aug 3, 2012
Unknown wrote:
She's out & she works for the cops,
She's undercover.
She will rat on you so. You might wanna stay away.
half this town is rattin...so someone else can do their time..
summer fun

Lafayette, IN

#34 Aug 5, 2012
oh really' holly is not alone now is she ?
Aggravated

Louisville, KY

#35 Aug 31, 2012
I'm wonderin what u have on carry I'd like to see it
not fair

United States

#36 Sep 1, 2012
why has'nt this been removed ? the forum about blaine and charlie is gone ' carsha and brandon is gone ...why is this one still going ????
really

United States

#37 Sep 1, 2012
not fair wrote:
why has'nt this been removed ? the forum about blaine and charlie is gone ' carsha and brandon is gone ...why is this one still going ????
Maybe because it isn't about any of them you listed!? Duh
cowgirl

South Shore, KY

#38 Sep 1, 2012
oh yeah same crew differant screw...
vodkaknockers

South Shore, KY

#39 Sep 3, 2012
cowgirl wrote:
oh yeah same crew differant screw...
oh yeah it's true same bunch..the third reply carsha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto and truck repair 14 hr Yoyo 8
Mitch Latham Cowardboy 18 hr Yup 2
Tiffany miller (May '14) Mon Jim 52
dawn hensley tacky photo (Feb '16) Mon TOI 53
camper fire Sep 24 just a girl 6
Clowns Sep 23 really? 11
Whitney Hensley (Oct '10) Sep 23 Misty Rae 24

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance