Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Word on the street is her house got raided because she had a warrant, and Brandon jumped out the window and is still on the run. Wow, good job Carsha. Sure know how to pick em. poor Lainey... All she's gonna know is men that always leave.
Carsha

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

hahahahaa. It's brandon SCHMIDT. Get ya story straight. My man has no warrants.
Carsha

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

You think if he was on the run he would have posted stuff on facebook and be with me as we speak?! You're about as retarded as they come. Get your brandons right before you go and post on topix for the world to see. better yet, maybe you could have asked him yourself...
Brandon

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Yeah def. not on the run. Have nothing to run from. It was Brandon Schmidt, you can check muhlenberg county inmates, he's in on a bench warrant, along with holly.

Besided that if they were looking for me with a warrant I've seen them face to face and nothing happened. Hard to have one when you haven't done anything wrong. Besides that, I have been with Carsha today in CC at a friends house, havent even been in greenville. Get you people right before trying to start more rumors which is all you people do. And learn to spell retards, Its WYNN!!!! So get a life and have a nice day!!!
r2d2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Carsha wrote:
You think if he was on the run he would have posted stuff on facebook and be with me as we speak?! You're about as retarded as they come. Get your brandons right before you go and post on topix for the world to see. better yet, maybe you could have asked him yourself...
Still wanna see you naked.
wow

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Who is Carshas real baby daddy??
family

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

wow wrote:
Who is Carshas real baby daddy??
if u wanna know, then ask her....i mean she's my family and i have never in my life heard of such craziness....carsha, i got ur back....
thinkin

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

holly fulkerson is a dope whore, always has been...her poor husband was in the hospital for overdose and she had another man in the bed...nice huh? she's a rat bitch that got caught stealing a jet fuel truck at the airport and ratted on people to get out of it...seen the paperwork...too bad that baby she had with nick was born addicted to methadone and had to be weened off it...he had the dt's
idiots

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Carshas baby dad is Blaine, get real ppl. As for nick he is still in the hospital and not for od. He has been there amonth.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

They r all snitching to an extent beyond belief! If any of these people know ur name so does the law that darci girl, Carrie Byrd , Tommy Hollys had a wire on for like 3 months haha hate to be ya
ReAlLy

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

This is the Dumbest Sh*t ever. People need to get a damn life. If you half as much effort in to making you own life better as you do trying to cause problems in other peoples lives maybe some people would be Happy. That's the thing though, you only find happiness by trying to cause problems and starting trouble and rumors about other people that are HAPPY with their lives. You cannot stand the fact that people are happy, so you try to do anything, ANYTHING, to ruin their life and make them just a miserable as your pathetic, insecure, unliked, piece of shit life!!! I'd tell you to get a life, but there is already enough Shit in this county and that's all you will ever amount to. Grow up, and fix you own damn life, put your little Ego aside and get the fuck over that the fact you will never be happy!!!
Wrong

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

thinkin wrote:
holly fulkerson is a dope whore, always has been...her poor husband was in the hospital for overdose and she had another man in the bed...nice huh? she's a rat bitch that got caught stealing a jet fuel truck at the airport and ratted on people to get out of it...seen the paperwork...too bad that baby she had with nick was born addicted to methadone and had to be weened off it...he had the dt's
Nick didn't od he is sick and holly snitched alot more than the airport stuff it's a bad deal all the way around
cowboy

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

i would say holly ratted nick out first..he's been doing some bad stuff' they both have...holly not the only one been rattin !!! nick must be very sick been in there that long ....
fyi

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

a lot more rats in that bunch besides holly !!! no one has put that together yet..... you gotta ask what did holly get in trouble over ? who ratted her and nick out ? think about that..
real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

fyi wrote:
a lot more rats in that bunch besides holly !!! no one has put that together yet..... you gotta ask what did holly get in trouble over ? who ratted her and nick out ? think about that..
where is the baby!
Yep

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

real wrote:
<quoted text> where is the baby!
Nick is in the hospital because he had an infection in his heart. They are keeping him so long because they know how he is, and they know how holly is. If they just sent him home with a bunch of pills, they'd be gone by morning. Nicks learning how to live a sober life. And hopefully he can continue this with holly in jail and out of his life.

As for Kenley, she's staying with a family member.
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

There is nothing wrong with carsha & Brandon. Their happy that's all that matters. And holly IS a dope whore, her teeth are rotting out & shes way too skinny. She did have sex with Brandon SCHMIDT ! But it was for dope. Nick isn't any better, he lost his job, truck, & now in the hospital over it and I don't feel sorry for him one bit! He'll never have a sober life, him or holly are no good for anything.
Their just breathing innocent air that a decent person could breath.
hello

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

what is holly in jail for
Unknown

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

She isn't yet, she's hiding and it's for dope & a warrant. I seen her at iga the other day using nicks food stamps to buy frozen pizzas to take to her hideout.
fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Holly is in jail! She is listed as a inmate on the muhlenberg county jail website!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Mao-bama Zombies 138,585
Cash Watson 3 min education 34
Tiffany Oldham 1 hr What if 10
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr blahblah123 918
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr blahblah123 25,963
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr blahblah123 417
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne52 81,198
Watson Home Demolished 7 hr Truthis 10
Beauty Pageant Scheduled to Benefit Fire Victims 22 hr dirty dutch mantell 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenville People Search