First Prev
of 2
Next Last
-sad-

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 1, 2012
You know, any guy can make a baby, but it takes a man to be a father! How can some men have children and not even raise them? See too much of it!
ummm

Madisonville, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2012
Guess the female should have been more familiar with this "deadbeat dad" before she laid down with him, huh?
?

Elkton, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2012
It's not always the girls fault, I mean you can be with a guy for years an not know him at all. He thinks it's to big of a thing to deal with an doesn't care.
just me yo

Washington, DC

#6 Feb 1, 2012
ummm wrote:
Guess the female should have been more familiar with this "deadbeat dad" before she laid down with him, huh?
Exactly. Or the chick could press harassment charges bc the father wants to see his child. Some guys are just screwed over bc the chick they got pregnant would rather wh*re around and keep their baby away from her daddy. Poor guys..
Johnson

Washington, DC

#7 Feb 1, 2012
Brandon steele. Won't have anything to do with his kid. The girl he got pregnant does everything for that kid. Not just that but people do turn things around he goes around and tells people that she keeps the kid from him she wants him to see his kid but he would rather fuck a 40 year old instead of being a real man! And the sad thing is he is half the womans age. My point is he is worthless and that kid deserves a father figure. I went thru the same thing that poor kid went thru and it's not fun at all. I feel sorry for Brandon because his worthless butt is missing out and it's gonna look bad on him when he realizes that his kid knows he wasn't there and that his father just wanted be with an old woman. Not just that but the worthless peice of crap needs to quit tryin to be other kids dad when he has a kid of his own. Worthless so worthless. I heard he won't even pay the poor girl child support but that's ok before too long that kid will have someone else to call daddy and be there unlike Brandon and guess what when it does all I gotta say is you waited to long and missed out on your chance to be that kids dad.

A Concerned bystander
ugh

Washington, DC

#8 Feb 2, 2012
Page Hendricks won't let her baby daddy see his daughter. I think it's pathetic. She even filed harassment charges on the father from what I've heard. It's sad. Her child is going to grow up and not know who her real father is.... Poor child, and poor father. Sad how stupid an pathetic people are. Just because he doesn't want to be with her doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to see her...

Random person worried about muhlenberg county...
-sad-

Washington, DC

#9 Feb 2, 2012
ummm wrote:
Guess the female should have been more familiar with this "deadbeat dad" before she laid down with him, huh?
I assume you are talking about someone you know. Lol. But before you assume she didn't know this guy, I can inform you that your wrong! Some men are just as the forum states. Deadbeats!!! But good luck with your problem. I'm sure your perfect and live in a perfect world :>
ummm

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2012
Nope, I don't. In my perfect world people who feel the need to write on forums would have at least a 6th grade education. They would know the difference between "your" and "you're". Yeah, no doubt. How old are you? 7?
-sad-

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 3, 2012
I'm in 6th grade. Lol. Good observation!! Bet you give yourself a cookie for that one.
mmmmmm

Washington, DC

#12 Feb 3, 2012
I love cookies
ohmy

Central City, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2012
my son does not know his father and he is almost 9.. His deadbeat dad lives in another state and and dont have time for him, he only has time for the two he raises there.. i have never not one time kept him from seeing him or coming here but he dont want to. cant say i didnt try. would love to see the two of them meet one day.
gsh

Washington, DC

#14 Feb 3, 2012
Johnson wrote:
Brandon steele. Won't have anything to do with his kid. The girl he got pregnant does everything for that kid. Not just that but people do turn things around he goes around and tells people that she keeps the kid from him she wants him to see his kid but he would rather fuck a 40 year old instead of being a real man! And the sad thing is he is half the womans age. My point is he is worthless and that kid deserves a father figure. I went thru the same thing that poor kid went thru and it's not fun at all. I feel sorry for Brandon because his worthless butt is missing out and it's gonna look bad on him when he realizes that his kid knows he wasn't there and that his father just wanted be with an old woman. Not just that but the worthless peice of crap needs to quit tryin to be other kids dad when he has a kid of his own. Worthless so worthless. I heard he won't even pay the poor girl child support but that's ok before too long that kid will have someone else to call daddy and be there unlike Brandon and guess what when it does all I gotta say is you waited to long and missed out on your chance to be that kids dad.
A Concerned bystander
This Brandon sounds a lot like JASON EMBRY!!! Worthless!!!
Bratcher

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2012
Brandon Steele is a worthless piece of crap. He needs to quit messin around with that old woman and take care of his kid. I'm srry but that poor kid hasn't done anything not to deserve a father. He needs to grow up. Get off the drugs. Get a job. And be a part of that kids life. I know the girl he got knocked up has to be having a hard time. I don't blame the kid if it dis owns Brandon. I know I would. Brandon Steele is just a sperm donor in my eyes. If he wasn't then that kid would have a father in his life. I don't know the girl he got knocked up and have never spoke to her. It is dang funny when I hear it from his family. That's low when even your family talk about how you can't take responosblility it takes 2 to make and raise a baby. Tbh I wouldn't mind being that kids daddy. I hate seeing this kind of stuff. Btw well said Johnson. I do believe we are on the same page when it comes to this fool. If the girl
That the fool got knocked up reads this. Just keep
Your head up. That kid will have a daddy someday weather it's the fool or someone like me. Be strong and never lose hope. I can understand it may be hard. But if anyone can put up with a idiot like that you have to be one tough cookie.
Madison

Belton, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2012
gsh wrote:
<quoted text>
This Brandon sounds a lot like JASON EMBRY!!! Worthless!!!
Jason have a job and don't get off work til late plus he only get Sundays off but he's worry about sleeping with the girl ever since she was 17. BUT HE TRY TO SEE HIS KID BUR THE BABY MOMMA IS AN WOMANslut BADLY.
ginny howard

Washington, DC

#17 Feb 6, 2012
Madison wrote:
<quoted text>Jason have a job and don't get off work til late plus he only get Sundays off but he's worry about sleeping with the girl ever since she was 17. BUT HE TRY TO SEE HIS KID BUR THE BABY MOMMA IS AN WOMANslut BADLY.
Oh honey Idk where u get ur information but u r so far from the truth its not even funny!!! Maybe before u stick ur nose n someone else's business then u should know the facts!!! Yes Jason does have a job but doesn't pay his support! And Jason has been allowed to c his children anytime he wanted but he chose to leave them crying for him while he's Sittn n bars!!! How can u call someone a slut when u don't even know me! I'm getting married n Sept so how does that make me a slut? U sound like ur about 15..Lmao! His own family knows how he does his kids! Jason is more worried about running around graham chasing ass than his babes!! If I'm such a bad person then y is he steadily tryn to get back with me!! Apologizing everytime he tx for how he does his kids! Sounds like he's the one with the problems! Oh and kiss my ASS!!!!!
ginny howard

Washington, DC

#18 Feb 6, 2012
Just because u have a job doesn't make u a daddy!!! When u call ur kids and promise them to b there but leave them crying wondering what they did wrong for their daddy not to show then u can say somethn!! That is not a dad!!! Try payn attention to ur own life before u try judging someone elses!!!
ginny howard

Washington, DC

#19 Feb 6, 2012
And for ur information since u think u know it all, I did tell Jason that he wasn't seeing the kids again until he takes me to court..which he will never do because he doesn't care! Like I previously said he tells my babies he will show up and never does and leaves them hurt and crying! As a mother I am to protect my children from hurt and that's exactly what I am doin! So u go ahead and give embry father if the yr award if u like but also take dumbass award for urself!!!
ginny howard

Washington, DC

#20 Feb 6, 2012
Madison wrote:
<quoted text>Jason have a job and don't get off work til late plus he only get Sundays off but he's worry about sleeping with the girl ever since she was 17. BUT HE TRY TO SEE HIS KID BUR THE BABY MOMMA IS AN WOMANslut BADLY.
Oh and one more thing I just talked to Jason and he wants ta know who u r because he doesnt appreciate u trash taking me..so when u get ur nose outta my ass give him a call so he can say somethn to u!
Solaris

Owensboro, KY

#22 Feb 6, 2012
Wouldnt have deadbeat dads if women keep their legs shut. Atleast get to know somebody before you sleep with them. The deadbeats can be seen long before they are given the chance to be deadbeats. Date a few years.....then do the dirty.
-sad-

Washington, DC

#23 Feb 9, 2012
Love the fact that it's the woman's fault! She didn't get pregnant herself! But anyways, any boy can make a baby. Takes a man to be a father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 7 hr truth 34
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr BIG_STEVIE 493
Wensdi "Renfrow" Peterson 17 hr wondering 8
chad watson 18 hr whatthewhat 1
john pope aka alex Sun yeah 2
trenton gott (Dec '10) Sat mmmm 10
lori carender andjohn payne Sat nikki 16
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville Jobs

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]