Next Last

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

You have no integrity, no honor, and basically no character. You lie, cheat our justice system (through your fault and theirs), and steal lives by trading someone else's for your mistakes. Take responsibility for your actions! I hope what goes around comes around. For those of you who have lied to save your own butt, may you rot in your own feces.
right on

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

i agree totaly. but they have been taught these ways by the examples that our government practices on a day to day basis. not taking up for them at all. i think they r scum and yellow belly sap suckers. but if u think about it; all those old selfish farts running our country really dont practice what they preach. they shit on us " little people" when we are really the ones that make the world go around and work our fingers to the bone.
Sunny D is not OJ

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

right on wrote:
i agree totaly. but they have been taught these ways by the examples that our government practices on a day to day basis. not taking up for them at all. i think they r scum and yellow belly sap suckers. but if u think about it; all those old selfish farts running our country really dont practice what they preach. they shit on us " little people" when we are really the ones that make the world go around and work our fingers to the bone.
As one of the law abiding, honest "little people" I couldn't care less what the "rats" do. If you don't play with fire you won't get burned.
well

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

i dont and i still think they r all scum bags.

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

well wrote:
i dont and i still think they r all scum bags.
don
don't you care these "rats" are the people our officials are letting back on the streets to keep doing the same thing - more names, money, and arrests for them. but the crime continues for the rats - they are "special". If you were such an honest little people you would give a damn. they are the bigger criminals and they will lie.
Sunny D is not OJ

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you care these "rats" are the people our officials are letting back on the streets to keep doing the same thing - more names, money, and arrests for them. but the crime continues for the rats - they are "special". If you were such an honest little people you would give a damn. they are the bigger criminals and they will lie.
I care about the big picture and usually a rat is a very small part of that big picture. If they were significant it wouldn't matter if they ratted they would still go down.
Bubbles

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Lisa G.is a rat.She also gave a false statement saying that someone threatened her life.They didn't.She will be looking at some jail time for false statements.HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!If you rat on ppl you should be locked up like one.
the irish king

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Snitches around here are a big bunch of pussy's and need taught a lesson on opening there mouth's about the wrong person. time will show who the real.people are and who the fakes are. Theres Few secret organizations here in muhlenberg that no one knows are here and im just one of those people apart of them organizations and seriously we know if your fake or not
Not Really

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares that the rats are going back to the streets? Everyone knows they will screw up again so I dont blame the cops for flipping them. They cant loose. I dont get in trouble neither therefore I hope they catch em all. Like someone said earlier, dont play with fire and you wont get burned.
Bubbles

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares that the rats are going back to the streets? Everyone knows they will screw up again so I dont blame the cops for flipping them. They cant loose. I dont get in trouble neither therefore I hope they catch em all. Like someone said earlier, dont play with fire and you wont get burned.
When it is your child or a family member that they set up and sign a statement on that is not true.You might chang your mind.Because they work as a CI they are going to side with the rat first.

Since: Apr 11

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

damon logan is a rat
jon

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

scott sigars and jermy hobgood are rats
lu-lu

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Jenny sue, Peggy Ann ,Samantha May , John Paul, Riley Garette,Aubrey Goodwin, Chris Nanny, Renea lear. Erica Felds to name a few
birdie

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

jon wrote:
scott sigars and jermy hobgood are rats
Hardly doubt Scott is a rat. U don't know much bout him or u wouldn't b puttn his name out there. Lmao. WATCH IT!!!!
lu-lu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
most RAT"S are caught doing worse than the one's they help get..long prison time ..guest you are right as rain.do the crime do the time no matter who you are .these special rat's are awful
A Question

Belton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

lu-lu wrote:
<quoted text>most RAT"S are caught doing worse than the one's they help get..long prison time ..guest you are right as rain.do the crime do the time no matter who you are .these special rat's are awful
You seem to always be up in the middle of forums that contain nothing but trash for example tatum. How is it you know all of these people if you aren't doing the same thing. You sure know alot about the trash in this county.
lu-lu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Sunny D is not OJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I care about the big picture and usually a rat is a very small part of that big picture. If they were significant it wouldn't matter if they ratted they would still go down.
WRONG VERY WRONG !!!
lu-lu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

A Question wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to always be up in the middle of forums that contain nothing but trash for example tatum. How is it you know all of these people if you aren't doing the same thing. You sure know alot about the trash in this county.
not all people are trash i know a lot of people..i have a big family and if one know's someone we all do.just because you know don't make you like them..and we have newspapers @ this forum this is a small town ..i don't call people trash tatum is not trash.trash hang's out at the pool hall ..that don't make him trash but he like's women he is a man...
lu-lu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

guest wrote:
You have no integrity, no honor, and basically no character. You lie, cheat our justice system (through your fault and theirs), and steal lives by trading someone else's for your mistakes. Take responsibility for your actions! I hope what goes around comes around. For those of you who have lied to save your own butt, may you rot in your own feces.
sound's like you know somebody close to you that's been there done that or the rat's list..you see we all know at least one..but that don't make them trash that's a hard word.. no one is perfect no one !!!!!!
The Bitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lol bubbles at least lisa G is in church and clean. What are you and ur family still doing?? DRUGS ur all pathetic pieces of trash! People sometimes have a good reason for doing what they do evr think of that? Probably not since u have the intelligience of lint

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min ILoveitHere 149,877
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr very 26,227
Kelly Storm 7 hr Well 7
michael gibbar 8 hr wifey 2
Cain Shuttleworth 9 hr jw 1
Nathan Johnson 11 hr Oh yeah 27
Chain link fence 12 hr walkerwilliam91 4
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 12 hr yeah man 224

Search the Greenville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs