First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VOTE

Paducah, KY

#1 May 16, 2014
So, who are we voting for? I can recall the present one was for the property tax a couple years back that was voted down by the fiscal court.
Hello

Central City, KY

#2 May 16, 2014
Judge Wapner
Vote no

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 16, 2014
VOTE wrote:
So, who are we voting for? I can recall the present one was for the property tax a couple years back that was voted down by the fiscal court.
what has Newman done for Muhl co has there been any jobs I haven't seen anything he has done.
Tax

Greenville, KY

#4 May 16, 2014
VOTE wrote:
Are you referring to the tax for the hospital that would have allowed them funds to buy new equipment, provide more services, and update some things?
riblets

Dunmor, KY

#5 May 16, 2014
Newman in a landslide.
Really

Greenville, KY

#6 May 16, 2014
Vote no wrote:
<quoted text> what has Newman done for Muhl co has there been any jobs I haven't seen anything he has done.
Read this: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/Statutes/statute.aspx...

Now please show me where a J/E is supposed to be creating jobs? The J/E, and I hate that term because really it should just be Executive, is the one that executes the Fiscal Court agenda. He is also responsible for making sure annual reports are submitted by various county departments. There are a few other things he is responsible for, hopefully you can read and understand the rest.
So if anyone thinks it's the J/E's responsibility or authority even to be creating jobs somehow, they're wrong. I know from (7) and (8) that it is absolutely his responsibility to not allow county business owners to get screwed over by an electrical inspector that is charging way more than he should. I want to vote for the one looking out for us and actually knows what the J/E position entails. I don't want to vote for the one screwing people over just to put more money in his pocket.
Nailed it

Greenville, KY

#7 May 16, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/Statutes/statute.aspx...
Now please show me where a J/E is supposed to be creating jobs? The J/E, and I hate that term because really it should just be Executive, is the one that executes the Fiscal Court agenda. He is also responsible for making sure annual reports are submitted by various county departments. There are a few other things he is responsible for, hopefully you can read and understand the rest.
So if anyone thinks it's the J/E's responsibility or authority even to be creating jobs somehow, they're wrong. I know from (7) and (8) that it is absolutely his responsibility to not allow county business owners to get screwed over by an electrical inspector that is charging way more than he should. I want to vote for the one looking out for us and actually knows what the J/E position entails. I don't want to vote for the one screwing people over just to put more money in his pocket.
This is a wise person.I am surprised to see someone on topix that actually knows what they are talking about
VOTE

Paducah, KY

#8 May 17, 2014
Tax wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the tax for the hospital that would have allowed them funds to buy new equipment, provide more services, and update some things?
Yes, that is the one I am speaking of that was going to put the screws to property owners, especially farmers. So, you think property owners are supposed to pay for ALL the people's hospital problems?
Rick

Madisonville, KY

#9 May 17, 2014
I have an outstanding treasurer.
Really

Greenville, KY

#10 May 17, 2014
VOTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is the one I am speaking of that was going to put the screws to property owners, especially farmers. So, you think property owners are supposed to pay for ALL the people's hospital problems?
Considering how many businesses will fail if the hospital fails, I think it is absolutely in the interest of all property owners to make sure the hospital has the resources needed to improve which in turn will help keep it open.
VOTE

Paducah, KY

#11 May 17, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering how many businesses will fail if the hospital fails, I think it is absolutely in the interest of all property owners to make sure the hospital has the resources needed to improve which in turn will help keep it open.
That is the most hilarious statement I have ever heard. Businesses threatened to move out of this county if it passed. Your jokes are really funny..
Really

Greenville, KY

#12 May 17, 2014
VOTE wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the most hilarious statement I have ever heard. Businesses threatened to move out of this county if it passed. Your jokes are really funny..
Oh please tell us what businesses threatened to move.
jason

Greenville, KY

#13 May 17, 2014
newman is who I am for
John C

Dunmor, KY

#14 May 19, 2014
Terrill Snodgrass sounded pretty good on the radio this morning. We need high energy people who are excited about the opportunity. I am going to give my vote some though. It's important.
Ladybug

Greenville, KY

#15 May 19, 2014
I so wish I could really say what I want! All my family will be voting for Rick... Newman all the way.
ladybug too funny

Central City, KY

#16 May 19, 2014
Let me guess ladybug are you Ricks family? That's the only way anyone would support his delusional call of success
ladybug too funny

Central City, KY

#17 May 19, 2014
Say what you want, Rick has caused only problems for this county! The more positive things that have occurred here aren't from his doings.. even tho he may take credit for it. My vote is for terrill
tell us

Greenville, KY

#18 May 19, 2014
ladybug too funny wrote:
Say what you want, Rick has caused only problems for this county! The more positive things that have occurred here aren't from his doings.. even tho he may take credit for it. My vote is for terrill
So tell us what problems he has caused.....
Big Ben

Greenville, KY

#19 May 19, 2014
Ladybug wrote:
I so wish I could really say what I want! All my family will be voting for Rick... Newman all the way.
Same here, NEWMAN ALL THE WAY
Ladybug

Greenville, KY

#20 May 20, 2014
Who won?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tennie wennie 1 hr Big Greg stud 1
Insecure people 2 hr Field of dreams 9
Keely Newman Mon Adam 2
What’s up with Dr. Barry Hardison Sun Free to be me 36
Teacher being investigated Sun for real 97
Caitlyn Vance May 19 Northerner 2
County Clerk May 19 Makes CENTS to me 32

Greenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages