dontcaredontask

Cadiz, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2011
cheating is cheating ,nomatter who it is man or woman. women who cheat with married men are nothing but common everyday hoes, and the men are the worst (married men) that cheat are just lowlife dogs looking for a bitch in heat!!!!!!!!
Bubba

Greenville, KY

#2 Jun 2, 2011
i do like a bitch in heat
Karmababy

Belton, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2011
dontcaredontask wrote:
cheating is cheating ,nomatter who it is man or woman. women who cheat with married men are nothing but common everyday hoes, and the men are the worst (married men) that cheat are just lowlife dogs looking for a bitch in heat!!!!!!!!
I agree!! I never could understand why people get married if they can't be faithful!! There are so many diseases out there.......I just don't understand people that will sleep with anything that moves!!
just wondrn

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2011
its bad when the spouses dont have a clue
George

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2011
Everyone needs ass on the side
well

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2011
i for one love me some married men.......
Michael Jack

Elkton, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2011
i for one is a married man.
yum yum

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2011
I for one do agree that cheating is wrong weather your married or just dating the person, but on the other hand If the one cheating was receiving at home from their significant other what they needed then they probably wouldn't cheat. And it's not always just sex. If a man or woman that's in a relationship is lacking something weather it be sex, attention, communication etc. And they find someone else who gives them that then yes their going to cheat. Because how many times does the man or woman actually leave their partner if they are caught? It's not to common. My point is cheating is due to lack of something in the relationship. Not saying that makes it ok, but that's where communication comes I'm to play an myself feels that's cheating wouldn't be an issue in your relationship. And on another note the woman is not always the whore or the bad person when she is sleeping with a married man how many of you women out there have been told "oh my wife an I are split up" I myself have been a victim of this. And I'm far from a whore, slut, homewrecker, or trash.
yum yum

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2011
I for one do agree that cheating is wrong weather your married or just dating the person, but on the other hand If the one cheating was receiving at home from their significant other what they needed then they probably wouldn't cheat. And it's not always just sex. If a man or woman that's in a relationship is lacking something weather it be sex, attention, communication etc. And they find someone else who gives them that then yes their going to cheat. Because how many times does the man or woman actually leave their partner if they are caught? It's not to common. My point is cheating is due to lack of something in the relationship. Not saying that makes it ok, but that's where communication comes in to play an myself feels that cheating wouldn't be an issue in your relationship. And on another note the woman is not always the whore or the bad person when she is sleeping with a married man how many of you women out there have been told "oh my wife an I are split up" I myself have been a victim of this. And I'm far from a whore, slut, homewrecker, or trash.
faithful

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2011
very well said i myself have been a victim some men can be very slick and lie about a sitution 2 sides every story we women always get labeled we were the ones who causes the trouble we are the ones who get hurt men just uses women to get what they want
thats bull

Owensboro, KY

#11 Sep 8, 2011
I gave my guy everything he wanted and he still strayed! It's just shitty and wrong to do that to someone! If u want to do someone else be a man and break it off first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution 3 hr yeah 2
Tyler Dukes 3 hr Takaylia 4
Why does most poor white trash smoke ? (Jan '14) 11 hr Cowboy 8
Billy Duncan (Mar '11) 13 hr nuts 74
Dana Peterson (Feb '10) 14 hr too funny 25
Muhlenberg water dept trucks (Mar '13) 17 hr cowboyup 24
Stephanie Brown 18 hr stephanie berry 7
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville People Search