Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

put that spoon

Brodhead, KY

#98034 Sep 21, 2014
yum
Republicans for Grimes

Hyden, KY

#98036 Sep 21, 2014
stick a fork in it wrote:
Cell phone radiation, microwaves...we're all cooking..
you are right .with all the poison gases from fossil fuel, and all the microwaves filling the air a human is lucky to make it past 40.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#98038 Sep 22, 2014
Republicans for Grimes wrote:
<quoted text>you are right .with all the poison gases from fossil fuel, and all the microwaves filling the air a human is lucky to make it past 40.
You're right about that . But if we go back to the "good old days" we would die young for lack of health care and all that hard work with few, if any, safety regulations. Bottom line: We're gonna die at our appointed time.
Mums the word

Princeton, KY

#98042 Sep 22, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess,
Good advice. Thank You! 12 "Hardy" Mums coming up tomorrow for the fall flower garden.
Each year pinch the foliage back a little bit every few weeks or so up until about early to mid-July to postpone the mum from blooming until in the autumn, plus the pinching back also encourages them to grow fuller, bushier plants with more blooms.
You can also sprout "free" new mums from the clippings.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#98043 Sep 22, 2014
I'm going tomorrow is get about 10 more mums the other ones were not hardy mums! Those will just look good in a nice basket! Welcome Fall;)
Worried

United States

#98046 Sep 24, 2014
I heard of another flock in a different state doing the same. Maybe the Carolinas
where is she

Saint Louis, MO

#98049 Sep 24, 2014
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
Scarey
now

Hyden, KY

#98050 Sep 24, 2014
children we could be closer to the end of this world age than some would think .i hope not but things sure point that way don't it.?
joe

Lake Charles, LA

#98066 Sep 25, 2014
TO THEM THAT HAVE EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR ??? LET THEM SEE AND HEAR FOR ALL THESE THINGS SHALL COME TO PASS ,YEAH THEY BE AT THE DOOR ?? MARVEL NOT FOR THINGS MUST BE THEN THE END DOTH COMETH !!! BE THOU FAITHFUL UNTO THE END A ND I WILL GIVE YOU A CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS , SAITH THE LORD ?? FOR DO NOT FEAR HIM WHO IS ABLE TO KILL THE BODY ?? BUT FEAR HIM WHO IS ABLE TO TAKE BOTH BODY AND SOUL AND CAST IT INTO HELL ??? FOR H E THAT SEEKS TO SAVE HIS LIFE ,,,,,SHALL LOOSE IT ?? BUT HE THAT LOOSES HIS LIFE FOR MY SAKE SHALL SAVE IT !!!!!
lolz

Brodhead, KY

#98067 Sep 25, 2014
So good. I like that.
joe

Lake Charles, LA

#98068 Sep 25, 2014
lolz wrote:
So good. I like that.
I am glad you have eyes to see with my friend for THERE BE MANY WHO don't ??? In this world the blind LED the blind and the y both shall fall and great shall there fall be

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#98074 Sep 27, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>To whomever "Judged" my post with a "Disagree". What is there to disagree with about Mums? You're just Nutso...
LOL
Guess some people do things just for something to do. My neighbors gave me a beautiful hardy mum last week and I need to get it in the ground soon. I always pinch them back till the end of July and they always reward me with beautiful show in October.
steel balls

Shelbyville, KY

#98075 Sep 27, 2014
Who will do anything about it?
annoyed

London, KY

#98077 Sep 28, 2014
whats with this post
Big Stevie

Lynn, MA

#98087 Sep 30, 2014
Women produce only few large eggs and must spend years of their lives growing embryos in their bodies and then nurturing the resulting babies.
Men, on the other hand, produce millions of tiny sperm each time and need investing nothing more in a potential offspring than the effort on an ejaculation.
Women will behave in ways that encourage men investment after impregnation (protection, feeding, economic wealth, and subsequent child care), whereas men would rather wonder right often in search of other mates in a never -ending quest for maximal genetic spread.
And this is not a joke.
Donnie

Louisville, KY

#98092 Oct 1, 2014
really
reverend

Cadiz, KY

#98113 Oct 7, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hector,
I don't give much of a hoot about YOUR comment. I am a pancreatic cancer patient with a fully unsheathed nerve going into my T3 disc. Not that I think you will understand that, but you will understand that I have beaten the cancer (so far) and all 7 surgeries and never cried. Do you realize that a Mum is only a seasonal potted plant? In that post I never said I was for them or against them. So my question remains.... How could ANYBODY have ANYTHING to say about Mums? It is hilariously stupid. Which makes your post doubly so....
How are things in Madison? What a NICE little town. Probably a lot better though than from wherever you moved here from. What's a nice Italian boy like you doing in Madison? BwaHaHaHa..
Networker
Praise the Lord, God is good all the time.
real news 9

United States

#98116 Oct 7, 2014
Jesse Venterua wrote:
Does anyone watch him ,Conspiracy Theories, he showed a weapon the Gov. has that uses sound waves to kill anything, They can bring down planes, buildings, anything, make earthquakes, I believe that's what it is , they are testing it on birds, fish etc.. before people. There's NO other explanation for it,I think he said another country, maybe Russia, I forget for sure,has it to.
It's called HAARP, when this happened in AR the sound waves were shown on radar. It's theoried that HAARP, can produce earthquakes along fault lines, don't listen to me though, do the research! HAARP. Your govt at work!
The colonel

United States

#98120 Oct 7, 2014
Those birds tasted like chicken to me!
Jason

London, KY

#98121 Oct 7, 2014
I bet you are greasy and feathery to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelter for women in Greenville 4 hr MorningStar 36
Die hard democracts. 5 hr Joe 25
hypocrite shop owners 6 hr tacky 3
JL Graham child molester 7 hr ROBIN CREAGER 22
PR Zone (Oct '11) 7 hr Lusty 54
Keep A Word, Lose A Word (Nov '11) Sun Mutant-cucumber 30
Finally!! A More Conservative America Sat Well- 12

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance