Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81675 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97408 May 17, 2014
Great day! Just a little cool but its a wonderful Saturday!!
Thanks for the joke! Cute... Especially to those of us with cats and dogs.hmmm, its not a joke, is it? Just plain facts of life! Lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#97410 May 17, 2014
It is said that women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs just have to accept it. I suppose that is why me and Dog live without either one. LOL

Location hidden

#97411 May 18, 2014
Dogs come when their called;
Cars take a message & get back to you later. Mary Bly

Dogs have owners.
Cats have staff.

There's both at our house and truer words were never spoken. Lol
Good morning ! My weather app says its 43*. The calendar says its well into spring but its cold... Brrrrr!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#97414 May 18, 2014
Anne52 wrote:
Dogs come when their called;
Cars take a message & get back to you later. Mary Bly
Dogs have owners.
Cats have staff.
There's both at our house and truer words were never spoken. Lol
Good morning ! My weather app says its 43*. The calendar says its well into spring but its cold... Brrrrr!
warmed up to be a right pleasant day and even more nicer going to church and sitting with Sweet Polly lol
Hum

Martin, KY

#97415 May 18, 2014
What a great great day. Almost done with work. Soooooo hungry lol. Better half making food. Awesome day lol
Really

Grayson, KY

#97423 May 18, 2014
Anne52 wrote:
Can you imagine ! 55* the middle of May!! To cold to even go to yard sales! On the positive side of things--we're not shoving snow.
Not yet anyway.
don't worry in about a few weeks 90 degree weather head
sooo

Hyden, KY

#97424 May 18, 2014
Jesse Venterua wrote:
Does anyone watch him ,Conspiracy Theories, he showed a weapon the Gov. has that uses sound waves to kill anything, They can bring down planes, buildings, anything, make earthquakes, I believe that's what it is , they are testing it on birds, fish etc.. before people. There's NO other explanation for it,I think he said another country, maybe Russia, I forget for sure,has it to.
would you like for me to tell you how this is done.if you promise to be careful .and do you wont to know how to drag any voice out the air as quick as its spoken.and would you like to know how to make the latest drug.that a 12 hour energy burst.and the car that needs no fuel at all.and how to wake up voice that was spoken as far back as time goes..these are here today..under ground world..ill bring them up on top. i know all the concepts to all these things..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#97426 May 18, 2014
Is it a full moon convention of post hole diggers?

Location hidden

#97428 May 19, 2014
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Is it a full moon convention of post hole diggers?
Lol. Guess so!

How's your new deck coming along? I'm starting to get things geared up for the summer. Loggers are getting some equipment moved in and the stone man has set a date. It'll really be hopping around here then as I think they will all be here at the same time. Lol. Neighbor guy cuts firewood to sell and he wants in the newly cut tree tops to get some wood then after him comes the dozer. Yep, a busy summer.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#97435 May 19, 2014
Anne52 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Guess so!
How's your new deck coming along? I'm starting to get things geared up for the summer. Loggers are getting some equipment moved in and the stone man has set a date. It'll really be hopping around here then as I think they will all be here at the same time. Lol. Neighbor guy cuts firewood to sell and he wants in the newly cut tree tops to get some wood then after him comes the dozer. Yep, a busy summer.
I finished building a raised wooden walk way today from my deck to the tool shed. Now I can get to my tools without walking in mud LOL I have back filled with good soil on each side of the walk and will raise tomatoes on both sides. I won't be tiptoe-ing thru the tulips LOL but thru the tomatoes.

Location hidden

#97437 May 20, 2014
Tiptoe through the tomatoes, by the tomatoes , that is where I'll be... Come tiptoe, Sweet Polly, through the tomatoes with meeeee.
That's just plain silly !. Lol.

I did stick a couple tomato plants into a flower bed. One plant now has 3 tomatoes and the other has 2. Well, off to another day of busy work, putting out little fires. Have a wonderful day!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#97438 May 20, 2014
Anne52 wrote:
Tiptoe through the tomatoes, by the tomatoes , that is where I'll be... Come tiptoe, Sweet Polly, through the tomatoes with meeeee.
I did stick a couple tomato plants into a flower bed. One plant now has 3 tomatoes and the other has 2. Well, off to another day of busy work, putting out little fires. Have a wonderful day!
Actually, I am going to start a little fire burning some junk lumber pieces on a stump I am trying to get to burn out. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#97445 May 20, 2014
I hope to get some corn planted before dark. I have about an 1/8th acre of sweet corn to plant.
Kentucky

Pittsburgh, PA

#97446 May 20, 2014
Anne52 wrote:
Lol Wolf :) I remember Tip Toe Through the Tulips sung by Tiny Tim on the Laugh In Show. Oops...showing my age.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#97447 May 20, 2014
@Anne.. I did not get the corn planted, the ground needs more work. But I did set out 40 tomato plants.

Location hidden

#97449 May 20, 2014
Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>Lol Wolf :) I remember Tip Toe Through the Tulips sung by Tiny Tim on the Laugh In Show. Oops...showing my age.
"Told" my age too, didnt I ? Tiny Tim. Lol. Hadnt thought about him in a long time.

Location hidden

#97450 May 20, 2014
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Anne.. I did not get the corn planted, the ground needs more work. But I did set out 40 tomato plants.
40 plants!! That makes for a lot of tomatoes. I know you give a lot away but do you can them for soups and juice? I used to can green beans and tomatoes but haven't done that in many years. I still have jars and 2 pressure canners.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#97455 May 21, 2014
I recently got word that another former regular to this thread has passed over and that reminded me that this 3rd Wednesday is when UNA got his check and went to the Dollar Store. R.I.P... Una and Lala

Location hidden

#97456 May 21, 2014
So sad. R I P

Thanks for letting us know, AW.
lol

London, KY

#97457 May 21, 2014
hey bird lovas what it is. busy busy like a bee today. r and r much needed lol. i see some sand and ocean just around the corner. of course it will be pg since i'm going with my mom. however she still like to drink lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch Latham "Cowboy" 7 hr Old man snoring 183
Girlfriend wants to go to prom with her guy friend Tue Chic 13
Jeremy lee sweeney Mon Jls 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 23 Mesothelioma 587
Pay your child support 50$ a day, if you go sit... May 23 Kat 1
Information on Jason Rice age 40 May 22 BArnold 14
ASHEVILLE CULT: ONENESS BLESSING Deeksha Group May 21 Well- 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages